"This is a scientific expedition. No weapons"

>"This is a scientific expedition. No weapons"

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/the-axe-of-Prometheus-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Famous last words.

this is so stupid it hurts

muh science is anti violence meme

guns didn't help much in Covenant, especially when that one chick set off the fuel canisters.

Good jerb

I had to get my gun license (Canadian) when I went to the Arctic to work on my Msc because when we left the research center we had to carry around shotguns with slugs because of polar bears.

>women leaders
Why are Ridley's movies so realistic?

Didn't almost every scientific expedition throughout time involve weapons in some form, and every expedition that didn't have weapons ended in the death of the people on it?

Was this social criticism of our attitudes towards weapons?

>she brought an axe to a bio weapon fight

>WE WERE SO WRONG
T. "Elizabeth Shaw on hating 'Prometheus'"

> citing Alien Covenant

Fuck off nigga

Why shouldn't I? Wipe the blood from your ass.

>gun license
>asking your overlords for permission to own arms
oh am laffin.

I want to kiss Noomie on the lips!

>killed a couple neos with guns
>guns er derrrrrm

And how much was better was that axe? What? would you bring, a fucking /k/atana? Gtfo

Funny how all irl scientists do not in any way think like that. I love hollywood's liberal antics.

>tfw you'll never suck her her qt trapfu cock

>And how much was better was that axe?

Well not much but Sha's quick wit and speedy legs managed to survive both a fatal birthing and an angry Engineer, so big props.

You can't use events in future titles in your analysis of previous works. That's as stupid as using the New Testament to interpret the Torah.

>Was this social criticism of our attitudes towards weapons?
If by "social criticism" you mean "highlighting the stupidity of do-gooder, banal pacifists", yes.

PS. The right to keep and bear arms is essential in a free, civilized society, wherein the right to protect life, liberty and property forms the cornerstone of the legal system. Self-disarmament is the hobby of gullible idiots with a defective self-preservation instinct.

>scientific expedition

Check please

I love her

dont worry, there are plenty other ugly girls like her

a fool who cannot see his own prison

>science expedition
>ignore good safety practices and policies.
>trusting the android after he put his finger in my drink
>taking our helmets off.
>trying to touch the alien penis worm

>Biologist acts recklessly with unknown species displaying characteristics of a hooded cobra
>Takes helmet offs
>Geologist looks like GG Allin and just throws two gizmos from radio shack in the air
>Shaw's boyfriend seems like a frat boy that watched Indiana Jones once
>Weyland hired some unintelligible negro to be the captain and BLACK his daughter
Thank God that film had David to kill all the dummies

Post more Noomi

>Thank God that film had David to kill all the dummies
Literally /ourguy/

>the fucking cartographer gets lost
>the captain literally has an entire map of the structure but won't guide them toward the exit
>chilling in an alien room when it now has black goo in it
>being more scared of a corpse vs a giant clearly pissed off worm snake

Was the reason the Engineers kept fucking around with the creating life because there was no female Engineers? Like they were trying to create their own Eve for their Adams. It would kinda go along with Naomi Watt's barren womb, and why the one gets pissed at the concept of David. They tried so hard to continue their species and procreate and humans, who are perfectly capable, are instead making dumb robots.

I still don't know if they were trying to make the alien ship so weird and creepy that it innately fucks with your sense of direction or they were literally just written as retards who get lost despite having a functioning map

>No weapons

only an axe for emergency...

>written as retards who get lost despite having a functioning map

had to be this since the others managed to get out from the same exact spot that the biologist and cartographer left from.

instructables.com/id/the-axe-of-Prometheus-/

I'm pretty sure the storm was preventing communication and making it inadvisable to go outside even if they did know the exit.

>I'm pretty sure the storm was preventing communication

wasn't the captain still in communication with them at night?

>making it inadvisable to go outside even if they did know the exit.

yeah but you can still chill near the exit and just wait. any sane person would just hunker down at a safe location and wait but Tweedledee and Tweedledum wandered around trying to play with pissed off snakes.

I'd rather have a gun and not need it, than need a gun and not have one

>wasn't the captain still in communication with them at night?
No, at some point he tells them communication is too garbled to do anything so just bunker down till the storm is over.

>any sane person would just hunker down at a safe location and wait
The point they made was that seeing a pile of giant alien corpses made them act on fear instead of rationality, so they went back the way they came to the head room.

I'm more bothered with the way the "biologists" speak. They don't speak like they're educated, and I'm not talking about using technical jargon, but you can tell they're not academics from their diction and casual language

Cube be praised.

Have fun getting shot by Eric, Dylan, and Tyrone who all got their guns legally

They take place in the future.

You had a kind of stupidity that could only be fixed by having a woman president.

Not Hillary tough she's a murderous bitch.

Relax, it was a joke. Don't be so touchy.

They explain why a space axe is useful in Covenant kek