The Dream is Dead

Well, Sup Forums, since Fox's X-Men Apocalyse is being panned worse than X-Men The Last Stand, Man of Steel, and The Amazing Spider-Man 2, what will Fox do now that their movie is bombing???

Will they focus on Deadpool an have him lead the X-Men?

Will they fire Singer an get fresh blood (like that Deadpool director?)???

Will they reboot the X-Men?

Will they make a deal with Marvel Studios and have Wolverine appear in a movie and pay Marvel Studios to make X-Men movies for them?

Days of Future Past II

Just give the rights back to Marvel already. They belong with them anyway.

It's not dead normies love the movie people that not give a shit about comics liked the movie so they can produce more majority of the critics call the movie mediocre but enjoyable, the movie is shit yes, but if this make enough money they keep doing it

But mutants can't fit in MCU properly now, it'll ruin the narrative.
We could use their girls, though.

the problem was that Apocalypse (despite being built as a major badass) was lame

they needed a good villain

Zemo from Civil War was a way better badguy

heck, the Mandarin from Iron Man 3 was better than Magneto and Apocalypse

I care more about the audience score, honestly. It's at 74% now. Let's see how long it takes to drop.

They can keep the X-Men, the MCU doesn't need them. I would however like to get the FF rights back, since they're much more important to the wider MU.

Just say that Prof X kept mutants hidden forever then expose then on TV.

It worked for X-Men Evolution.

just because they get the film right back doesn't mean they are going to be making a movie right away, They might wait until after the Infinity wars movies to finish off what they have going right now

apolagize

>It worked for X-Men Evolution.
But that was stupid

So you're saying you'd rather have Inhumans bullshit?

Can you please stop adapting Mark Millar for a little while and come do an X-men or 2? Bring your writer with you.

Perlmutter isn't in charge anymore

Stop with this fucking meme. The MCU doesnt need the clusterfuck that is X Men. Its fine where it is. Give them F4 instead

>we
what part of Marvel are you from lad

You're stupid!

The X-Men in the MCU would be amazing tho.

Imagine Wolverine fighting with Evans Captain America in a MCU Wolverine Origins movie!

Imagine Spider-Man dating Kitty Pryde and teaming up with Iceman and Firestar

Imagine Rogue fighting Carol.

Beast on the Avengers.

Imagine Avengers vs X-Men!

It's not a meme when it's true.

Still no. On every level.
>"Oh hey the mutant X gene is suddenly a thing now"
Fuck off with that. We're too far in to deal with that now. Besides mutants work fine as their own separate universe.

The x-man cinematic universe is already so convoluted, if that were to happen the only way to make sense of it is to just view the entire series as a story about Wolverine being drug around various alternate realities and timelines as he is the only constant throughout the films. In fact that's basically already the state they are in

Making DoFP be a reset button wasn't a bad idea, but they didn't really do a good job of clearing the slate properly while building up something substantial in it's place. They still had to fall back on Magneto and his revolving door villainy for instance, and they completely ignored the implication the Mystique intercepted Wolverine.

>We're too far in to deal with that now
see >Besides mutants work fine as their own separate universe
The X-Men are a part of the Universe and have been for fifty years. They belong with the same universe as the Avengers. They are brothers in the same family.

It's really fucking easy.

>Mutants? X-Men? How come we never heard of you? How come even SHIELD didn't know about you?
>We've got the most powerful telepaths in the planet, maybe even the universe. We've been deleting the memories of everyone who finds out about us for decades, for our protection AND yours. But now there's superheroes all over the place, maybe it's time to make our dream of coexistence a reality.

That "solution" is fucking retarded and you know it. Its forced, and ultimately does not work for THIS universe. We're not missing that much, the MCU is fine without mutants, the Fantastic Four would be a better fit

It works great and would be fine for the MCU.

The X-Men in the MCU would be extraordinary and awesome!

I don't even think the MCU needs the F4 themselves even, just Doom and Galactus by themselves would be great for them. Mind you a Doom without a Richards is a bit odd, but I'm sure they could find a suitable super scientist surrogate for Reed.

Easy, go Multiverse. MCU X-Men.are on a different Earth.

And F4 are 1960s explorers who got lost in space back then

Remember that FoX-Men gave us Days of Future Past, which is (according to RT) the most critically acclaimed modern superhero movie.

No, I honestly think it's a pretty good way to go about it.

They could put all the classic stuff with Magneto's terrorism and similar old stories in the past, like Pym's Ant-Man days, focus on younger mutants and use the classic X-Men as teachers, and even explore the idea of superheroes quietly operating before Tony and Bruce's respective joyrides.

I'd even bet they'll explore that idea with Doc Strange, having part of the movie happening in the past.

Anyway, it'd work, and you know it.

>not using extraordinary and astonishing
So close.

But that defies the whole point of mutants as a metaphor and their main premise

I wonder why this is.
The movie wasn't great but it was a lot better than MoS or ASM2

Yeah, they'll do like in Ultron and use Tony for the role. Again.

House of M reboots Sony and Marvel CU into the same universe

Prepare your anus

No, it really wouldn't work.
There is no way Xavier could keep the existence of mutants secret, there's just too many mutants and he can't brainwash everyone. Not to mention that it's extremely unethical and goes against Xavier's whole character.

Disney paid them

Sorry, I meant One More Day

>We tried coexistence decades ago, but Magneto and his Brotherhood fucked it all up for all of us. We retreated to Utopia and made sure no one remembered us.

>the problem was that Apocalypse (despite being built as a major badass) was lame
And what's the problem? That's comic accurate.

>this thread again
Don't you fags have anything better to do?
Like whine about Captain Nazi?

What if the Scarlet Witch goes crazy, pulls a HoM and puts Mutants and the FF in the MCU???!!!

Could be neat if they really switched things up and have doom target strange as his object of hate. Maybe blame him for a surgery gone awry during Strange's doctoring years. Could start with Doom tech Vs. Strange magic then lead into Doom learning about sorcery himself.

A moot point since they don't have the rights to my knowledge but could of been neat.

And how exactly would retreating to a "utopia" stop other mutants from wrecking havoc?
It's just stupid user.

>Baron Emo better than Based Apocalypse
kill yourself marvelshill

>unethical
>against Xavier's character

Yeah, the ethical guy who sent his pupils to die and then erased them from their families memories, and also was a founding member of the Illuminati.

I was going to say they'll just continue with their current plans and ignore the mis-step, but then again, looking at Fox's history with X-men...

>Original trilogy
>Third movie sucks
>Let's do "Origins" prequels for major characters from now on

>First Origins sucks
>Let's do "younger Xmen set in the past" from now on

>Third movie in new trilogy sucks
>???

Although i guess we'll have to wait and see how Apoc does financially first

>Not to mention that it's extremely unethical and goes against Xavier's whole character.
Way to out yourself, Sup Forums

I want to kill you so hard that you would die
It's like you're begging me for mercy killing

What if there weren't that many mutants before but more and more mutants start popping up hmmm?

And the government/corporation kept some locked up?

Apocalypse and Magneto were lame.

Zemo was at least interesting and a breath of fresh air.

You are lame. Also, since Captain America is a nazi, does it mean that he secretly works with Zemo?

Are you fucking 5?

That could be the whole point of the X-Men team. Find new mutants and recruit them for the school, stop mutant threats, rescue mutants captured by governments/organizations, etc.

Go back to sleeping with underage boys, Singer

I don't know what they'll do without Jackman's wolverine, he's basically been carrying the franchise from day one with the exception of first class.

I agree, Magneto's plotline was the same recycled one he's had in every movie so far, and Apocalypse had a few good moments, but didn't feel developed enough to be an interesting villain. Plus his fight scenes where pretty lame, either consistently of instant wins in his favor or waiting around for Jean to pop his bubble shield.

Worse, he's a marvel intern

Go make another thread about Captain Nazi America

BvS got a really low score and still was successful.

You really can't trust Rotten Tomatoes.

sounds like teenager's fanfic

>Successful
Not in WB's eyes

yeah, in other words, it would be a perfect mcu movie

Because unlike marvel, WB has standards

This entire thread

>Batman Forever
>Batman & Robin
>Catwoman
>Green Lantern
>Jonah Hex

>Standards

Each one of them is better than any marvel flick

It's not bait, it's the Truth

The X-Men should go back to Marvel Studios (also FF)

I see that I touched a nerve, since you have nothing witty to post beside a shitty reaction image

Can we ban these threads?

Clearly is just Sup Forums retards shitposting about ''muh marvel disney should own the x-men!!!''

>So the movie already flopped and bombed despite haven't been released in like 98% of the world, what to do???
>Gee, they should give X-men back to Marvek!
>Rinse and repeat.

Get a life losers!

The bait is the people claiming it would be possible to just have them drop in and be all "yeah, we've existed all along and you never ever heard of us"

I second this. I already reported it, and I suggest for you or anyone here to do it as well. Also use sage in the options to not bump this thread

>muh marvel disney should own the x-men!!!
theyvshould tho

>despite haven't been released in like 98% of the world
They haw released the movie almost everywhere in the world except burgerland.

STOP IT
STOP IT THIS MINUTE

It hasn't released in China yet.

>implying
Apocalypse was capekino.
Singer will be on the X-films for another decade yet.

Just saw it, the movie wasn't that bad. I'd say it was like a 60%. Not great,but sure as hell not the worst X movie. Wolverine Origins still has that honor. And Last Stand was much worst as well.

>This level of ironic shitposting

Civil War was Capekino

Apocalypse was shitkino

>apocalypse is kino
>bvs is kino
>mos is kino
Certainly a distinct pattern.

Are there any Inhumans I should actually care about besides Ms Marvel and (maybe) Black Bolt/Medusa?

>Capekino

See, is ust /tvtards/ that don't even gtive a shit about comics

Crystal.

>$0.00 was deposited into your account

>The Dream is Dead

mooooods, delete this shit trolling thread.

How do I sage threads ?

And how much they paying you to like a movie that is worse than Man of Steel, The Amazing Spider-Man 2. And X-Men the Last Stand?

read this

It's a reference to Secret War when Doom snapped Cyclops's neck and it looked like it said KEK

>Imagine Spider-Man dating Kitty Pryde and teaming up with Iceman and Firestar

I want this desu
Just cast some cutie as kitty pryde and you have my money.

>heck, the Mandarin from Iron Man 3 was better than Magneto and Apocalypse

But the Mandarin didn't show up at all. Just a couple of charlatans did.

it's true tho

Oh that's a load of shit. If anything the sudden emergence of the X-Gene would terrify the public and dovetail nicely into their post-Civil War hostility for supers.

The public doesn't have to know about every mutant ever - Logan and Xavier are low key as it is.

Let me start this off by saying Bryan Singer is a hack.

Wolverine, Magneto, Xavier - these are the only X-Men characters Bryan Singer 'understands', and even then it is fairly surface level.

When the new trailer for this Apocalypse FLICK showed repeat of the "Great swell of pity.." line that should have been the warning sign. That was not some epic callback, it was Singer and Kinberg reusing that dialogue because they legitimately could not think of another facet of that relationship.

Xavier has always been the emotional core of this series, Magneto the dramatic core, and Wolverine the protagonist. First Class had the new blood and fresh eyes to change things up (which lead to the improved importance of Mystique - face it people - Singer is HORRIBLE with female characters for perhaps obvious reasons). Watch X-Men Apocalypse and see Xavier with moist crying eyes in every scene, Magneto going through his villain "'''"""arc"""""" once again (bafflingly, instead of giving Apocalyse or the Horsemen any sort of development), and the movie wandering around aimlessly without Wolverine to tell Singer what to do.

Singer and Kinberg NEED TO LEAVE!!

Why do you hate X-Men user?
Do you really want X-Men to suck?
Do you really want Avengers and rest of other worthless marvel properties stealing X-Men characters to prop them?

nice blogpost faggot

The X-Men already suck thanks to Fox.

FoX-Men can't even be assed to wear bright costumes. The only characters that get development is Prof X, Magneto, Wolverine, Magneto, and Mystique.

The 90s animated X-Men cartoon is better than all the movies.