Which European country will become a caliphate first?

I think it's France.

We all know the last good Frenchman have been dead for almost 200 years now. Plus the French have tons of Algerians already there.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541635/Murders-rapes-going-unreported-no-zones-police-minority-communities-launch-justice-systems.html
thesun.co.uk/archives/news/843358/there-are-no-go-areas-in-london-policemen-back-trumps-controversial-comments/
lbc.co.uk/ferrari-trump-is-right-there-are-no-go-areas-in-london-121220
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

France or Sweden.

France or Sweden, after those 2 Belgium and aquafresh

But Cuckmany is trying so hard. Give credit where it's due.

Germany

Norway. Allahu akbar. Take my daughters and fuck them senseless. Vi er verdilose.

>Which European country will become a caliphate first?
not gonna happen.

Even if there were a billion muslims i europe, europeans would fight them off and win in the end.

most muslims are dumb. They can't even shoot straight.

There is still hope in Germany. France and Sweden are hopeless.

yurop. germany at least has a fucking nationalist movement

France, then Sweden, then Germany.
No there isn't.

*all of yurop* holy shit i cant type

Neither. Times are changing, Moishe.

What will they fight the Muslims off with?

>germany at least has a fucking nationalist movement
They do?

Muslims have a strategy for conquering countries and societies that are stronger than themselves, they basically immigrate to the society and outbreed them so that the future generations become majority Muslim. This has been done many times throughout history an now it's being done again. Muslims believe that god is on their side and that they are superior for doing this.

IMO, no European country will stop this and the people that are smart enough to recognize the danger will move to either North America, Australia, or Asia. 5-10% of the population is already the point of no return.

All Muslims have to do is breed

Europeans don't do that kind of thing anymore

Probably. We're half of Sweden's population and we're like 20% non-Norwegian, however some of those are other Europeans.

england

we have the sharia courts here already, im not aware of other countries having any. Maybe france does, they have the no-go zones like us.

You've got huge polish diaspora, don't worry.

the thing with Germany is that the East (old russian Zone except West-Berlin) is pretty rightwing and Saxony had a series of "hatecrimes" and burned Rapefugeecamps

the AfD had 25% in March in Saxony-Anhalt become 2. after CDU and ALL other parties lost %

if you count Westgermany alone it would come along with France and Sweden t b h

doesnt matter, we will all fall due to memepolitians.

You fuckers need to get out of Iceland

France, then Germany, then Sweden, then eventually UK (No, brexit won't save you. Stop being delusional.)

>they have the no-go zones like us.
Where are these 'No Go Zones' mate?

And Sharia courts are everywhere, even in America and they can't ban them either.

None. They will go full Hitler before that happens desu. Spain got conquered for 800 years and now its still white

>europeans would fight them off and win in the end

lol, not going to happen, half the whites in western Europe aren't even willing to deport them and you fantasize about a war that is never going to happen

i guess its sort of an issue of semantics. they are no go zones in that noone wants to go there and you would be extremely unwelcome, like areas of london/birmingham/bradford.

but i guess theyre not quite like malmo, where you are harassed as soon as you enter, of certain arrondisments of paris where you are threatened

This.

Most whites would actually support it too.
They would bote muslims into power on the ground of progressiveness and "Muh first Muslim Chancellor/President/Prime Minister" See Sadiq Khan for an example.

Europe is done. No crusade will ever happen, no one is willing, not even right wingers.
Let's just enjoy Europe while it lasts. At least it isnt completely ruined just yet.

But the same could be said of a rough white council estate in Grimsby, every city in the world has areas you don't want to wander around in after dark.

Thanks for your input Chang Li.

>I think it's France.

Come on, now. We all know the nogs won't allow that.

halp us

well i would take issue with that if youre implying that they are equal or very similar.

Perhaps you could give me an example, because i am ignorant of the kind of places you speak of, where you meet the same hostility purely based on race or religion.

an easy example i could think of off the top of my head is somewhere like traveller sites or caravn parks, however from every documentary ive seen where they go in there with film crew they are standoff-ish at first, then very welcoming once you show you are not trying to evict / empathise with their way of life.

Furthermore there is the issue of how members of this community treats their members, in these estates there is no compulsory arranged marriages or clitoral circumcision, as an easy example.

France > Belgium > Sweden > Germany Netherlands > Austria > Switzerland > UK > Denmark > Norway > Italy > Ireland > Iceland > Finland

Sweden France and Germany. Most likely in that order. So sad

I don't know what you are trying to say here?

Even Gypo communities arrange marriages and forced marriage is against the law here.

Yes Nigger and Mussie areas are not the friendliest of places after dark, if you are not in that demographic but I remember a time when the same was true if you lived on another estate and walked into another unfamiliar one.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support shitskins at all but I think a lot of the stuff said about Britain is just hype . . .. . and the worst offenders are our Media.

There is a reason British shit gets linked here all the time, our media loves to stir it up.

France is damn close already

surely with the head of the EU being in belgium, they would be more resistent to full on islamic law, no?

i know they have shitty areas and ofc they had attacks, but if youre the centre of the soviet european union surely you wouldnt let it become sharia?

>you wouldnt let it become sharia?
I'm going to stop you here, as you have mentioned this a few times.

Do you know what Sharia is?
and do you know it's place in British Law?

>implying they would stay or care about anyone or anything other than themselves

>british media

yes and that 99% of the fags on this zimbabwian quilt nitting forum can understand our language and so can dig up shit, whereas i cant do that in any non-english countries. my german and french isnt good enough for such understanding.

>dangerous estates/white ghettoes
but the police dont have the same kind of reservations about policing these areas do they?

This map is well out of date and worthless . . .why bother posting it?

how do you have issue with what ive said here?

ive watched quite a few debtates on sharia and a couple of the 'big questions' shows on it, as well as some cursory reading about the islamic laws.

perhaps i have a meme view of it, i think of it like saudi arabian law in the treatment of women

France.

There will be a "South Bank" around Marseilles and a "Paris Strip", like there is in Israel.

Muslims will demand regional autonomy and the cucked cowardly French will give it to them, because that is the EASY way out of the problem in the short-term.

The EU Comission will decide that that Muslim state will be a member of the EU with ALL FREE MOVEMENT RIGHTS.

So it will not contain the problem. It will just appease the Muslims and make more problems for future generations. Exactly what politicians are doing now.

>but the police dont have the same kind of reservations about policing these areas do they?
They don't have any reservations about Policing Mussie areas . . .there is NOWHERE in the UK the Police will not go.

But if niggers/Muslims prefer not to report things and deal with it themselves, then you can't blame the Police for that but many articles twist this into 'Lawless zones'.

just a quick search

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2541635/Murders-rapes-going-unreported-no-zones-police-minority-communities-launch-justice-systems.html

thesun.co.uk/archives/news/843358/there-are-no-go-areas-in-london-policemen-back-trumps-controversial-comments/

lbc.co.uk/ferrari-trump-is-right-there-are-no-go-areas-in-london-121220

these re the first 3 examples, theyre shit sites but theyre sourced by police

France and Germany have already fallen. Emperor Trump will reconquer the Deutschcucks and the French will surrender soon after that.

>out of date and worthless
feel free to post 2016 data, Ahmed

I never bothered to look at any of those links mate.

but I can bet they just reinforced what I said.

There are NO so called no-go areas anywhere in the UK.

Don't waste my time eh?

i also ignore information that is in disagreement with me. noice.

you also challenged me on sharia, what was the issue you had with me using this?

I don't need to look at your links to know they are bogus.
Probably 'unnamed officers' or tittle tattle.

Yes I did challenge on Sharia . . .do you know what it is? and how does it relate to British Law?

none, if it ever gets close to that point everyone should all commit seppuku

>how it relates to british law

it doesnt, i assume they have similar concepts of private property, but i cant find writing about this.

>I don't need to look at your links to know they are bogus.
OK John Edward, you stupid douche

>'unnamed officers'

youre right, journalists should always name their source.

Sharia exploits a loophole in Common Law (and this is the same in America too).

They can operate Sharia as a voluntary arbitration service for willing participants .. .a bit like a Judge Judy for Mussies.

It does NOT exceed or override British Law so the stoning of Adulterers and chopping off hands is still illegal, it's used for minor disputes.

The Same applies in America, although they deny it and/or sweep it under the carpet, it still exists and funnily enough the same loophole is also exploited by Hasidic Jews and the Amish.

It will NEVER supersede British Law but this shit about Teresa May and Sharia is a prime example of misinformation. She can't ban it but she wants to try and steer it (read: control) but many have tried to infer she is in favour of it . .. if you read the full articles, you will see that is not the case.

Belgium and Germany. Both deserve it.