What does Sup Forums think of snus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TH6ocfcKP9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jonne tier
youtube.com/watch?v=TH6ocfcKP9o

strictly for bydlo

Looks like small packages of cancer.

It's good, but imported snus is more expensive than most tobacco products over here. A tin of snus is almost as expensive as a mid-range cigar. Chewing tobacco is cheaper and more popular.

gets me through work

Yeah but that's chaw. Chew, the more popular smokeless tobacco, comes in cans

Well, "chew" usually just means chunks of tobacco that you have to masticate to release the nicotine. Pre-cut chew (usually sold in cans) is most often known as "dip," or dipping tobacco, since you can put a pinch of it right in your lip without having to chew anything. Snus is like dip, but in a pre-packaged pouch.

snus is also sold loose

god tier
>grov
>LD
>ettan
>granit

meh tier
>general
>knox
>kronan
>rapé

kys tier
>kaliber
>any american "snus"

Snus is much safer than smoking.
That's a damn shame
Good shit

Well vaping is also safer than ciggarets but it still gives you cancer.

It helped me when i was out of cigs a few time.

I'd like to try some euro snus, but I don't think we have any.

Really common here, especially northern finland. I buy raw tobacco from sweden and make my own snus.

you can order from snuscentral or buysnus.com. If you want to learn more I recommend a guy called Snubie on youtube who is an american who imports and reviews swedish snus

denssit yläbörsää

it's shit,

Well obviously if you buy that kind of shit.

Thanks I'll check them out

I use Swedish snus, American snus has sugar in it for some reason.

Can you buy that in stores in canada now? If so what other brands do they sell?

Nice and less smelly alternative for smoking. Get's me right when sometimes don't feel like smoking or can't smoke

I live right on the border and get it on the US side. General is the only brand available other than the American ones. I don't know if they sell it on my side of the border; all tobacco products are too expensive here and they can't be displayed at all.

>EXTREME WHITE

General is okay. But you should see the snus fridges in swedish stores. I hope one day you will have the same selection but I guess americans associate snus with dip and cancer? It's used by everyone here, not just white trash

Yes, it's thought of as a strange type of dip and contains a warning that it is not a safe alternative to smoking.

That's the reason you got a special exception to sale snus in EU, while other countries can not. It's used by all classes including influential politicians.

Nicotine is a fedora drug.

Nicotine is literally the most normie drug there is, besides alcohol.