/cfg/ MEME DIVISION : Dindu National Convention Edition 2016

This is a thread for dumping, creating, and discussing anti-Hillary and CF memes for immediate insertion.

Ammo
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx

Advanced Meme Warfare:
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

the meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A
mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M
mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8
mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO
archive.is/D2ypm
archive.is/PoNoq
behindthename.com/random/
sanders4prez.tumblr.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Social media tactics
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

Psy-Ops ressources

>Goddwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warefare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

the /cfg/ meme starter pack V2 contains:

/cfg/ Google Doc text file - July 12 2016 version
guide of advanced meme warfare 1.3
guide of using gimp to make /cfg/ memes
gimp programs for windows and mac
guide of using adobe photoshop cc 2015 to make /cfg/ memes
memetic warfare font pack - containing fonts used in Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump presidential campaigns
blank folder - containing over 100 images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - containing over 600 completed memes collected from previous /cfg/ threads

mega.nz/#!hJ4QQILA!867CMGe_uOwliX44h8EhFXk7QPNQQAjF5LMg9-rEXNE

Other Important Links:

/cfg/ Google Doc (updated everyday, text file is for backup purposes only) - docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

Mindeye's Red Pill Media List (watch the videos in the media folder, VERY IMPORTANT) - mega.nz/#F!zZIXwZha!pRcAmXpspc8QCiGSWl4r-A

CSPAN - Hillary Clinton Email Investigation - July 7 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!MJgAjJZS!oyEC4r0DZ9S95tnjKhX6qPVyeqIDD86m0I5LN0HKu-M

CSPAN - Justice Department Oversight - Attorney General Loretta Lynch - July 12 2016 with Transcripts - mega.nz/#!9chQUBAC!HuIdSCQ4UU0biZm7aYkURmLsA3JmU4niSTs6v6K1GG8

/cfg/ meme starter pack V1 - mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

font suggested by belgian user

Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

archived breads
archive.is/gJ172
archive.is/qU6yX
archive.is/G4BId
archive.is/e1WA8
archive.is/x2pjI
archive.is/CZnH0
archive.is/FvUBn
archive.is/3KzDT
archive.is/yd8nb
archive.is/i1p4L
archive.is/SnOnU
archive.is/bsrEK
archive.is/Da55u
archive.is/iK4JB
archive.is/xE3XF
archive.is/zKnY3
archive.is/PG2dO
archive.is/D2ypm
archive.is/PoNoq

Here, we create and spread memes about the Clinton Foundation's ongoing investigation and its related topics e.g. Hillary & Bill Clinton, BLM, Soros, etc.

We use the techniques Yuri Bezmenov has talked about - the techniques the Jews/Masons/Communists have used to subvert us.

We make believable leftist (Bernfag/BLM negro/SJW/Communist/LGBTBBQ+) accounts on social media and subtly push our own narrative to spread inside their circles. Believable means that you should not be comical and overdo things. Get lost in the noise.
Our main front has been Twatter as of now, but we need agents in every front imaginable - Kikebook, Plebbit, Instagoy, 9fag, JewTube.

- Make a profile on the social platform of your choice. If it requires a real name, use this site to get a real one: behindthename.com/random/

- Your first thing is customizing your profile. In most cases this means uploading a profile picture which you shall get from a , low-popularity profile from Kikebook or from a /soc/ thread. Other sources are reverse/image-searchable or could be well known and your facade is blown. Wherever you can, you should also upload a relating picture for a header image.

- Like/share/follow/retweet/subscribe to the things a real character of your choice would do. EX1: if you have a negro profile on Twatter, you shall follow negro musicians like Kanye West, Drake, and so on. Also search for #BlackLivesMatter and follow and retweet people from there. EX2: If you are a Bernfag on Plebbit, subscribe to: SandersForPresident, Politics, Atheism, Trees and so on.

- Do not start the subversion yet. First gather a following and a name for yourself via saying the same things the given group does. Virtue signal very hard. Like/share/follow/befriend as many person and things you can. This phase takes 2 to 3 days, but remember: This is a marathon, not a sprint race.

- After you follow these instructions and got lost in the noise but also have gathered a following and good name for yourself, the real things starts.

Bonjour.
My DWS-Kaine info has been shared about 150 times now.
People got really angry over it.

I have also sent a twat about it to Molyneux, Cernovich, and Vox Day.
So far none of them have retwatted it.

But maybe we should start doing this.
Sending info to political e-celebs ourselves.

>My DWS-Kaine info has been shared about 150 times now.
Impressive. I was a bit late to that party.

Based Satan dropping truth.

So the Clintons infiltrated the DNC by promising a VP nomination to the previous chair, then placed someone inside who would be trustworthy?

How is this shit real at all?

>How is this shit real at all?
It's plausible. Sometimes that's enough. Clearly the Berniefags have adopted this talking point so it's not too out there.

Not the first time KEK has spoke through me.

Spreading this is imperative for this operation.
With a questionable rise to power, and corruption looming over the heads of everyone (especially illegals because they try to escape countries that are corrupt as all hell), this could cripple them if played correctly.
I suggest targeted ads in Spanish based on the guise of corruption here being no different than back in South America.

Was this in meme division?

Retweet my pinned DWS post

It is at 170+ now

>was this is meme div
DNCleak bread, same difference.

I saw that, nj

Interesting

Why the left loves immigration

Here's a new one for you about how the Dems face no consequences. Other than losing 12% of their party in a walkout.

>this could cripple them if played correctly.
Def. I have had a lot of success combined anti-Hillary posts and RTs with any RT that mentions Berniefag disenchantment; ppl walking out, division, tears, feeling cheated etc. Ppl really respond to that atm

not bad. Catchy text thx

That talking point is truly everywhere.. Did we make the first meme, your RT, did we make it?

It's more than just catchy, it's a specific quote. And it's true, he crimes are so large that even when she's caught people don't believe crimes that big are even possible, they think it must be an exaggeration.

> it's a specific quote.
source would be essential then

Source is Josef Mengele. As quoted in Surfing the Tao : A Revolution of Free Will (2004) by Angela V. Michaels

Do you use Yotsuba?

Oh man maybe I should make a version of that thats animated with the old jew cuck nodding in agreement with her

>Do you use Yotsuba?
yes why?

I think it's most effective when people just see her face, and the quote, Google it themselves to see if she really said it, discover it's from Josef Mengele, then realize it still applies to Hillary.

Inception.

Of course it is from here.
All circulating memes about that topic I have seen so far are from here.

I told you we are morphing the world.

Here's one for Hillary losing the youth vote to Stein.

>All circulating memes about that topic I have seen so far are from here
That's what I assumed. Seriously, it's part of the Berniefag narrative now; they have parroted all our talking points so far in some form or another; weapons deals, pay to play, now the DWS-Kaine thing. Amazing, really.

It is simply extremely uncomfortable for my eyes.

sanders4prez.tumblr.com

There's a tumblr of a Berner desperately trying to justify converting to Clinton and failing.

"We were laughing both of our black asses at this ask..."

This is a shillbot.

Here's an idea for one if anyone wants to Shoop it.

Sanders voters won’t vote for Clinton: MISOGYNY!
Sanders voters switch to Jill Stein: ...misogyny?

Very nice.