What went wrong?

What went wrong?

The part where I got dubs

Do people seriously not like it? If so, why?

>guy didn't know how to clear a jam

Because this thread is severely lacking my dubs

because it's awful in every possible way. Rewatch it. If you can't tell, rewatch it when you're older than 20

((((Realismo)))

Fail

Czech my singles

I keep forgetting batman is in the movie.

>tfw I practically can recite that entire opening sequence by heart but barely remember the rest of the movie

Anne Hathaway - Bane - Tried going bigger rather then focusing on where they left off

as somebody who really wanted to like it.
it sucks.

nolan crammed every shit he could into it and didnt do anything of it properly.
>bane
>catwoman lel
>occupy wallstreet hurr durr
>deshi deshit basara basara
>robyn lel

you can tell its half hearted done because they knew everybody would like to see it because of the first two parts who were decent.

if he had just focused on bane as a batman gone rasalgul extremist mode it could have worked in a simple way.

all this fail. look you have to post dubsman to get it.

Let me show you how a real nigga do

>tfw some people have the emancipation proclamation or RFK's indianapolis speech memorized and all I memorized is a meme about big guys and plane crashing

TAKBANE

There was too much going on in the film and many of the characters introduced are wasted or not used effectively. Its been a while since I've watched it but I also recall the pacing being sort of off. The whole film just felt like Nolan didn't care anymore and wanted to get the trilogy over with and done.

Nolan didn't want to do it, WB forced him to do it if he wanted the money for Inception, then Nolan made it just to piss off the fans as much as possible. "Oh, you want Batman 3? Well, here it is!"

Also, he wanted to do a Howard Hughes biopic for a long time but then just decided to inject the themes into TDKR and that fucked everything up.

BRAVO NOLAN I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

HES A BIG GUYYYY

The Dark Knight was a shit movie only saved by a great Heath Ledger performance. The Dark Knight Rises had all the aspects that made The Dark Knight shit, but without anything to save it. I haven't actually seen The Dark Knight Rises - I've only seen The Dark Knight - but I can tell that this is true from having read and watched reviews of TDKR.

Say what you will about TDKR, Nolan combined two good comic book arcs into one movie (Knightfall and No Man's Land) a hell of a lot better than Snyder in Batman V Superman (The Dark Knight Returns and Death of Superman).

This. Nolan is bad at making sequels and TDK was sort of a fluke because of Ledger.

Isn't TDKR at least better than Batman Begins?

are you retarded?

TDK was also a light adaptation of The Long Halloween with some bits of The Killing Joke, and the 1940's Joker appearances. Him and Goyer know how to treat their source material.

Are you?

NOLAN
O
L
A
N
Happened.

batman begins is not only probably the best comic book movie ever created but has one of the best beginning sequences (the whole first hour) of any action movie in general. The only reason plebs like you genuinely think the second one (or apparently even the third one) are better is because of ledger being good as the joker and rises having hilarious le memes

Batman Begins is the best movie from the trilogy, you must be fucking retarded or a child to think otherwise

Begins is probably the best batman movie, but TDK was overall a better movie.

We.

We turned this into a cult shitfest like we do with everything, edgy 4channers spammed the net with retarded memes.

It was wors than V for vendetta it was cringy and the movie got destroyed in our memories because of it.

As a stand alone film it's great.

>a standard comic book origin story is better than the examination of idolization, societal structures, and the mechanisms that keep the system functioning

I know Sup Forums is contrarian, but fuck, you kids are beyond retarded.

this

you're a cretin

>As a stand alone film it's great

how old are you?

the fact that you think your statement would preclude a "standard comic book origin story" from being a superior movie in comparison illustrates your ignorance

Are YOU retarded?

This. This.

Even the two arguably best DC movies (BB & TDK) were loaded with stupid. Then TDKR comes along and cannot go more than 5 minutes without shitting itself throughout the movie. baka

It revealed that Nolan actually has little regard for comic books. Another "comics are stupid and for kids so who cares about the details"

You mean these digits?

Why did Bale sound retarded in all these movies? Combined with Nolan's directing and the bat mask shrinking from the cold and almost making Bale pass out all of this shit is totally retarded

Check these jackpot winning digits

sorry i meant don't be so fucking sensitive christ

not sure, TDK it was far superior to the dark meme rises though

BB was loaded with considerably less stupid than TDK

Batman in daylight

F I N A L E
I
N
A
L
E

>No, I came back to stop you.
This line irritated me more than anything else in the movie. It's stupid because at that point Bruce was probably filled with hatred for Bane, but he could only think of that. Even
>No, I came back to break you.
would have been better.
On a side note though I wish Batman had utilized the darkness more in the movie and Bane wasn't just like "lol I am the darkness cunt"

>Dr Pavel, I'm shy

FOOOOOR YOUUUUUUUU

I saw TDKR only once opening night.

However, I've watched The Plane Scene at least 200 times.

Explain this, atheists.

The damn epilogue. The plane scene was enough, it was the peak of kinography. Nolan had to ruin everything with a 2 and a half hours of Batman and Bane fighting.

The real dark knight is bane and he rises when the other plane saves him and Doctor Pavel.

I heard there's apparently a scene in the after credits where Dr. Pavel dies. I did not know this until last week. I've scene the movie at least 45 times now but never watched the after credits scene.

it insists upon itself

No

DID YOU KNOW THAT FUCKING BATMAN IS IN THE EPILOGUE
HOLY SHIT THE NEXT MOVIE MIGHT HAVE BATMAN IN IT WTF