Repill me on smoking guys. Is it degenerate or the gentleman's habit?

Repill me on smoking guys. Is it degenerate or the gentleman's habit?

Other urls found in this thread:

upmc.com/patients-visitors/education/smoking/Pages/smoking-and-your-bones.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>slowly killing yourself
>gentleman's habit

Sometimes things can be both OP.

Have some Scotch, and grab a good book.

degenerate

Depends on what you're looking for OP.

If you want to know why smoking is bad, cancer.

If you wanna know why smoking is good, it supresses estogen.

It's pretty patrician, but still slow suicide.

You can't afford cigarettes, Tommy. You've got debts to pay.

snus is better than smoking i think

smoking is a 5min vaxation that you can enjoy every day without going bankrupt. In this agw you will get some kind of cancer anyway. Does it really matter to you if you gonna die slow and painfull death from lung/prostate/brain or rectum cancer?

It suppresses estrogen? Really?

depends, i use general snus and thats 1 gram of nicotine per pouch compared to .01 grams in your regular cigarettes

This 2bh.

Define gentlemen and we can continue.

Degenerate
vape instead

Nicotine is not bad at all, no worse than caffine just more addicting.

Why are slav cigs so short?

you are stupid as fuck

cigarrettes vary in nic strength but they most CERTAINLY have more than .01g lol

more like .5-2mg depending on brand/variety

its enjoyable in moderation. like a glass of wine after and before dinner

i like it because it lasts longer than smoking

one snus can have you good for a while

i like general too the original flavor

I love it but you can't attract a good woman if you're a smoker, not to mention how bad it is for your health. I smoke a few cigarettes a month.

If you want to smoke, smoke.

Just know a time will come when you have to quit, whether you want to or not.

It's absolutely degenerate. Do you want to have cancer when you're 55 and trying to raise your kids?

It's true.

upmc.com/patients-visitors/education/smoking/Pages/smoking-and-your-bones.aspx

"Smoking lowers estrogen levels in both men and women."

Smoking kills you, which makes it cooler than eating carrots. It goes great with alcohol or coffee.

It's a fun, stupid habit (I quit years ago) but if I could smoke all day every day and it not kill me I would.

It's an addiction that isn't worth it.

find a hot smoker girl

but honestly i once told a girl to fuck off because she didn't want me because i smoked, it turns out that made her want me even more

Cigarettes are degenerate, smoke cigars or a pipe if you want to be a real gentleman.

I have a smoke sometimes when out with friends, 1-2 a week.

I mean it's not that bad in moderation. And under certain circumstances it can be pretty fun. Those war veterans' smoke breaks were probably the only few minutes of enjoyment they got. I would say mindless chain-smoking is awful though.

Those are Greek cigs. They're so short because they're premium tobacco. The regular ones are normal size.

>.01g but theres more!
>average cig has 1mg
Its actually .001g

Fucking American can't even move decimals right.

or you can smoke quality ecigs and get no cancer

>slowly killing yourself
>not calling it gently

just going to leave this thread, fuck im leaving this site for a while i cant stand all the ignorance

Not much different than cutting or overdosing on pills, it's how angsty overgrown children do self-harm for attention and because they're unable to deal with their feelings

> only a good goiym would be this
E-cigs can cause cancer as well

>slav

Are you stupid?

Degenerate as fuck.
People that smoke smell like an ashtray and their home smells like an ashtray.

It's not good for the body in the long run and it makes your fingers and teeth yellow + the slime in the throat.

Kissing a smoker is like licking an ashtray. It's a complete turnoff.

quality bait senpai

hey pal, we all gotta die someday.

They are bad in moderation as well. And you're not a war veteran who doesn't know whether or not he'll live to see the next day, let alone next year.

It's degenerate but I keep finding myself smoking. I find it enjoyable and the short term effects are pleasant.

I hate my life so if it kills me earlier, whatever.

Wouldn't be a problem if you raised your kids to not be pussies.

Actually there's no evidence supporting that. Anyway only like 10% of smokers get cancer. Most die from heart disease/stroke and vape doesn't do that.

Yes, but I will take my chances with e cigarettes over cigarettes since I'm a nicotine addict. As long as you don't burn your mouth with the mouthpiece I don't think I'll be getting cancer.

True
All of should check the majority of 1st world countries death reasons
>being fat, too much fat in blood
>cancer due to many things
>etc
You know the drill on these

If you're smoking for the nicotine at home, then its fine.

Too much of anythings bad.

But you'll have to realize its a habit not worth continuing once you're preoccupied.

Smoking's all about relaxation, many people try to use smoking to curb their stress, these are the idiots.

If I wasn't active and had my weekends free, If I were a writer I'd smoke occasionally.

If you can finish a pack in a week consider suicide. That should tell you more about your lifestyle than anything.

Vape will fuck up your heart but it does far less DNA damage. I exercise anyway so I'm unconcerned. Probably damages heart less due to lack of carbon monoxide too.

Degenerate, absolutely no doubt

stopped last month after 30 years , great habit.

it's okay to smoke only if your are in war or you know that you are going to die soon

I've smoked for 17 years. It is degenarate.

typical woman

The main difference between cigarillos is that its all tobacco leaves compared to cigs right?

I dont inhale as well so Im not doing my body that much harm

Fucking hell gramps, any medical troubles?

i know its not, it tore the hell out of my gums and the only way i was able to quit was from a car accident where i spent 3 months in coma and a year later i still have urges to go back and use it.

Depends what you're smoking. Cigarettes are degenerate. Cigars are a different story.

All that does is ruin your teeth lol

im comparing to US shit brands that my freinds and coworkers smoked like camel and Marlboro

>If you can finish a pack in a week

Nigger i finish a pack in a day, fuck off with that social smoking bollocks you either go full addiction or stay clear of it, there's no inbetween

smoking pack a day is degenerate
smoking few cigs a day not so much

It's a good hobby but a bad habit, like drinking.
I only smoke and drink high quality stuff.
Pipe tobacco and imported tobacco I roll myself, no filter, along with scotch/coffee, or both.
It's a nice reward after a stressful week.
Also, I've had people get mad/jealous because they are addicted to the cheap stuff, this one girl was trying to make me feel guilty,
"Oh yeah, it's just a nice little hobby for you isn't it! I've been addicted for 10 years!"
I'm like yep, can't get addicted, I also like working out and getting tar out of your lungs is hell

>thousand years worth of tobacco research
vs
>10 years of e-vape research

gee I wonder which one could possibly be more cancerous, considering the amount of processed shit that goes into vaping, I won't be surprised if in the next 10 years chronic vapers are going to get cancers that we've never seen before

have you guys even seen how vapers work? that shit isn't normal.

Jabak Especial are nice but they can get too sweet since theyre infused

I actually live in America. Why do I have this flag.

do it socially because it is nice with beer and friends.
>addiction is degenerate

>tarbox
>I'll take 'Deaf girl ordering coffee for $500, Alex'

You're probably a cuck

It's degenerate for sure, just magnitudes of degree ess degenerate than other addictions since it takes it decades to kill you

It's a gentleman's habit if you smoke cigars and cigarettes socially.

It's degenerate if you're smoking a pack or two a day at home.

It's gay if you even think of using an e-cig.

I smoke cigars and loose leaf with a pipe on occasion and I can go weeks without getting the "itch" to partake- best with whiskey.

Cigarettes are degenerate though, unless you're rolling your own and using organic papers that aren't full of chemicals themselves- but who has that kind of time unless you're already degenerate?

Degenerate as gay sex.

Stay away.

>genteman's habit
only poor and uneducated people smoke. enjoy dying of cancer or due to chemo

>Getting cancer at 55
>Not a good riddance

Smoker or not, any cancer before 85 is predominantly due to bad genes. my grandfather smoked heavily throughout his first 98 years of existence, he's resting a bit now.

Atomizers have been around for awhile now. I switched over because even though I really liked smoking, at some point the taxation becomes a burden and no longer want to support the hypocritical hambeasts in my countries health department taking advantage of addictions. It's not like goobermint even tries to help people quit so a big golf clap goes out to the vape industry for stepping up. Actually, I hear tell big tobacco was a big player in the vape industry once they saw a point of no return for so many ex-smokers. Good to have some lung capacity back I guess but shitty I might have to live longer, I don't much like earth anyway.

It is degenerate and I say this as a chainsmoker
The 'gentleman' status it has on movies, etc was just pushed by jewish media to get money from medicines for smoking related illness.

>a relative of mine did something and survived therefore I assume that it is perfectly safe for everyone else to do it

Looking at the amount of things in vaping vs cigs is not a good way to go about which one is healthy but since you are bringing it up, there are maybe 10 chemicals in ejuice where there are roughly 4000 chemicals in cigarettes.

Yes I have seen how vapors work. What is so scary about it?

>smoking is degenerate
wow, sure is reddit in here
i bet most of you fags use the mouth fedora instead

>Greek reading comprehension

no wonder you're 175% in debt

>some people cover their mouths when I talk to them
I'm a smoker, it is degenerate.

very powerful

My grandfather used to smoke 3 packs of cigarettes a day. He smoked almost his whole life, he is 80 years old and still alive.
He quit smoking cold turkey a few years ago and he's the toughest mutherfucker i ever met.

we ALL will die one day

how you want ot die is up to you?

but working in hospital showed me one thing - smoking and heavy drinking will make second half of your life VERY miserable

it's all about quality of life, not degeneracy

so yeah, choice is yours

It's perfectly fine. The health risks have been overblown by the left-wing media.

Please, keep smoking.

t. Shlomo Tobakostein, David Goldsmoke, Aaron Puffberg and Benjamin Rollemupbaum

Feels good not having a sore throat and lungs anymore too

i have been using an e cig since long before most people even knew what it was. i have watched it go from "hey way is that thing and where can i get one?" to "lol mouthfedora fag kys". at any rate, it is significantly less harmful and degenerate than cigarettes.

Did not expect to find this wealth of knowledge in a smoking thread.

you will die around 65

>just more addictive
I had it easier quitting cocaïne than smoking

> gentleman's habit
women shouldn't smoke

pic related

The only reason it's considered a gentleman's habit is that people once considered it harmless in the longterm. Now that we're aware of what smoking does to us it should be fully considered degenerate.

Nicotine is a natural nootropic. Why do you think governments around the world are trying to stamp it out for good, but will happily let you drink yourself into a coma every night?

It only accelerate the process of developing cancer in those those predisposed to cancer, in other words, those with bad genes.

The tobacco industry is christian isn't it?

Smoking is pretty relaxing. I don't judge people who do so.

I am a professional and I don't like to smell like smoke. I don't like having a cigarette and dousing myself in cologne afterwards to get the smell off me and washing my hands thoroughly to get that gross smell off my fingers.

If I had a blue collar job or was doing construction I would probably smoke like a chimney. There is something relaxing about having a cig on a nice cool evening.

It's german money anyway, they don't have to ever worry about paying it back

It's mostly owned by a brazilian

>I dont inhale

So why the fuck are you smoking?

>Make it 2 months smoke-free
>Have a shitty day today
>Already smoked a half pack of B&Hs

Kill me.

i dont think youre supposed to inhale cigars

>Kill me.

No need, you're killing yourself.

Every person who smokes wants to die at least as much as they want to live.

Makes you more nervous, physically weaker, popular among bums, high cost.
It's degenerate. I smoked for about 3 and a half years. Don't do it.