X-Men The Animated Series

Why was this cartoon so good, and why is it much better than curren X-Men movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7IzSGvXc_PM
youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

current*

Nostalgia.

I'd disagree, this cartoon was actually good.

MOOOORRRRRPH!

AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHHH

>Cool costumes
>Sexy Rogue
>Phoenix Saga
>DoFP
>Apocalypse
>Every character deeply explored
>Friendzoned Wolverine
It simply had everything

this

cartoons have more time to develop storylines and are not limited by what can be done with effects/with real people

Follows more closely to Claremont run which is damn good run.

Because it followed the comic book story lines.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IzSGvXc_PM

CRY FOR THE MOOOOOOOOOOON

Rogue's ass aside, this was a pretty shitty cartoon.

Its storylines were all based of Claremont's best stuff

This. It was made for kids so you have shit like sentinels replacing senator Kelly's brain with a computer

I didn't hate it when I was a kid. I thought it was pretty shitty, and watched Gargoyles instead. When I saw X-Men Evolution I realized what a steaming pile of shit the original was.

Claremont a shit to be honest

“THIS ONE’S FOR YOU, MORPH!”

They frame the pic in such a way to make wolverine not look like a manlet.

Yesterday i watched the first 3 episodes in a row, and wow, it does really hold up

The action is cool, most characters have their chance to shine, the drama is effective, and the show doesn't shy away from "boring" plots like the characters discussing shit in a courtroom

There's a bit of clunky animation here and there, it's not Batman, but i didn't expect what i got (i barely remember anything from the show)

One thing do, why the heck do so many VAs pronounce Xavier as Ex-avier? I've never heard it that way

The motherfucker is basically responsible for the X-Men's most iconic stories.

>One thing do, why the heck do so many VAs pronounce Xavier as Ex-avier? I've never heard it that way
It reinforces the "X" branding.

>X-Men Evolution

EKKUSU MEN!

youtube.com/watch?v=2rSw4Xl5qfs

Better than the US opening

No it wasn't. It was even cheesier than the comics somehow. And more toothless. Animation and voice acting were all over the place, as was the dialogue in general.

The theme song was great.

BUB

rewatching it and it's a lot more cheesy than I remember but still like it

those Apocalypse quotes tho