What will the sides of WW3 be, Sup Forums?

What will the sides of WW3 be, Sup Forums?

Template

Or post a better one

I present to you the War of the Anti-Trump Coalition

>third world war
>more than half the planet STILL hasn't participated in a single one
what the fuck are you guys even doing?

Fixed more

>Turkey
>siding with the Russian Federation

My opinion..you can disagree if you want...but i'm entitled to my opinion

>usa and nork on the same side
>china being involved at all
China would most likely be like US was in the world wars, supply one or both of the fronts until they're given a reason (probably south china sea related) to enter the fray. Also why would japan and the phillippines be against trump.

>implying it won't be an intra-state conflict

Western governments would rather team up with ISIS than allow nationalists to take power

Yeah, I'm sure Trump is an idealist and not a typical introvert-minded conservative who's only interested in selling weapons. I'm sure US gives a f*ck about what happens in Europe and Middle East outside selling weapons and stealing oil. I'm sure Russians are just fine with US interests, and it's the irrelevant EU puppets who are opposed to US and Russia.

Following the failed coup, Turkey is changing sides, going from US proxy to Russia cooperator. I guess Erdogan has started being worried about Syrian Kurdistan igniting a more powerful Turkish Kurdistan movement, and he can't deal with that *and* seculars at the same time, so they'd probably rather be on Syria's good side.

>Not being important enough to be invited to the greatest wars in history

They're just not trying hard enough desu senpai

World War 0 is the best one τbh
Troy got their butts handed to them

> Also why would japan and the phillippines be against trump.
Trump wants to pull our troops out of Japan and the Philippines, and make them pay for all of the years we've protected them. The people of Japan especially strongly favor Clinton over Trump
>China would most likely be like US was in the world wars, supply one or both of the fronts until they're given a reason (probably south china sea related) to enter the fray.
Yeah, I just figured I'd add them because the CCP and the Chinese people strongly favor Trump over Clinton, because he wouldn't take sides in the South China Sea conflict.
>usa and nork on the same side
I probably should've made them neutral. Kim Jong Un has praised Trump and vice versa, but North Korea seems like it'd keep to itself in a World War

The race war

I know it's an impossible scenario, I just pitted all of the Pro-Trump governments against the ones that have strongly condemned Trump

Yeah you're entitled to your retarded opinion

>1 post by this ID

>Poo
Kek

China literally depends on trade with the West. I fucking doubt they would wage war with us.

How do you think they end up a superpower by 2030 though?

Why do not go full WORLD war?

I took op's "support" as non-combatant support ,

Brazilian civil war when.

Still, would China really want to damage their trade links?

I think if war ever did break out between America and Russia then China would just stay neutral. Obviously China are usually pretty supportive of Russia but I just don't think they would risk their trade links with the Western world, it's literally the lifeblood of their economy.