Why is japan a safe country?

why is japan a safe country?

>Catched

why is japan an arab-tier shithole of nepotistic corruption and legal inequity?

It's time to stop posting, Sindzo.

No Muslims
No niggers
No gypsies

why do I see this thread every single day

He is a spammer.
He is posting these threads everyday.
Although We want to make him stop posting,
we don't know how to stop him. : (

why?

I LOVE KOREAN PEOPLE THEY'RE THE BEST NOT LIKE THOSE SHITTY JAPANIG VOYZZZZ THEY'RE LIMPDICKED AND SHORT

It's not diverse.

overrated

Or whites

Almost no Niggers, Muslims or Beaners.

>safe
keep your delusion davido

no white

I sure do wonder...

Korea is the safest country in the world.
But Jap always spread fake information.

>Georgia>>>>>>UK, France and US
Hahaha

You never been those countries so you fucking shut up or I will fucking kill your mother

How is Russia safer then USA?

Russia has no niggers

병신ㅋ 문법이나 제데로 써 이 빠가사리샏햐 ㅋ

because superior polite people live in

fuck off gook

>Japan-Korea Banter Incoming

No ghettos, much less hobos. Most crime here is domestic, USA is considered hell BTW.

Because the government hides the real satastics through false clasification of crimes or just ignores them like say pedophilia

no wh*toids

Or shitskins.

Crime still happens there, you idiot. It's just that your people are either too scared to report crimes or are silenced in order to preserve honor.

They're homegenous.
it's not a meme.
I live in a small town full of spics, almost no crime.
Someone stole 2 of my Atvs and who did it? Some whike kike. Someone shot his girlfriend who did it? A white man. Someone broke into a few houses. Another white man.
This happened over a span of 6 years.

The real crimes are never reported, so we get the illusion that nothing bad ever happens.

>No ghettos
Russia is one giant ghetto save for few places like republics with low russian population.

>Most crime here is domestic
Yea russians are so subhuman they actually commit most crimes no minorities can compare.

>USA is considered hell BTW
picrelated

Everyday we have this thread and everyday you idiots post the same replies. Why? What the fuck is wrong with you people?

We're probably like 200 something in this. I would honestly feel safe in American Ghettos, African Countries or even in the Middle East, nothing scares me anymore. My awareness is razor sharp from so many attempted muggings, kidnapings and etc. I can spot someone just thinking about mugging me 100 feet away.

Because the Japanese are very nice!
Japan is a good country, Japan is love, Japan is life, please don't come to Japan.
THANKS ABE!

Reminder that the Japanese violent crime rate is much higher than official figures because police often refuse to acknowledge crimes to keep their area's numbers good. E.g. ruling obvious murders as suicides.

typical gaijin response
SAD!

hahaha
this is american!!!

Nip shitposting and really low self-esteem