Endtown 27/05/16 (05/27/16 for Amerifriends) - Down the chute!

They're safe!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_dnZHea_TI0?t=1m26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>that beardchef

fucking awesome

well, can see perfectly fine why this page was this late.

>They're safe!

Only if the garbage hasn't been taken out yet.

>Those expressions.

Yup, as previously suggested, looks like her reaction in pic-related was indeed a PTSD flashback to this scene. There's a reason Aaron made the buddis somewhat visually reminiscent of tiny mutts.

That is one unsanitary looking trash chute. And Pep Cola? FORESHADOWING!

Also, Aaron totally wanted us to memeticise the chefs, didn't he? Badass to the end.

>safe
Well, safer than they were anyway. 6 buddibombs demolished a house, you'd want to be really far away when 30 go off. Especially if they're still below it.

I don't care if he is in a room full of Buddibombs about to blow in a building that will be nuked in a few hours.

Beardchef survives. The cook ALWAYS survives.

>To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

>It's fucking raining buddibombs
>The chefs are still beating the shit out of Monster-chef
>Beard chef's going full ham with the knives
>Bandanna chef's whacking the buddibombs away with the ladle
>Clean chef's hacking away at the monster's backside

What goddamn fucking heroes.

>Holly in the last panel
She's losing it with all and jojo posting
>Pep cola
Oh boy, here we go

>Beardchef and co. go on a foray topside

>a week later, they return with a sack full of "pork tenderloin and giant calamari"

I knew bandanna chef reminded me of someone

dom's death was so fucking lame... jesus.

Threadly reminder not to read the GoComics comments for the sake of your own sanity. One guy wonders if the trash chute is the door to Endtown, another guy just suggested that overuse of Buddibombs is what dusted Hillside.

lame death for lame character

>One guy wonders if the trash chute is the door to Endtown, another guy just suggested that overuse of Buddibombs is what dusted Hillside.

on a lame game, Gow3 was complete shit

And nobody has ever proposed outlandish theories here?

most are jokes, even then they are not that moronic.

Sure, but at least they tend to make some amount of sense.

She wasn't particularly fazed by mutts before though.

No, but suddenly waking up surrounded by them could definitely have reminded her of the kitchen, especially since she was already extremely off-kilter at that point and it feels like a lot of these memories were suppressed while she was more stable.

Even better is that presumably that monster chef was their go worker up until a few seconds ago, their handling of completely fucked up situation is beyond top notch. I hope they are not all incinerated within the next 20 seconds

having the middle of the game be entirely about needing (and failing) to get fuel for a submarine, including the segment where Dom dies, then finding out that there was fuel at the docks the whole time was both hilarious and retarded.

I don't think it needed to remind her of anything. Waking up face to face with mutts is enough to freak anyone out regardless.

If we never see the bodies, they never died.

I'm imagining all three of them them hanging from an unrolled fire hose on the side of the building, below the burning cafe floor, one of them asking "How the HELL are we still alive?!" and another saying "It wasn't a good day to fry."

Yeah, but it was only Holly that spazzed out. I can't help but feel it goes beyond her simply being unstable, if just feels like it fits too well. Others are free to disagree.

We never saw Ethel's body. Buddibombs don't really leave enough to identify.

some one needs to draw wally as the cook saving holly.

>I'm imagining all three of them them hanging from an unrolled fire hose on the side of the building, below the burning cafe floor, one of them asking "How the HELL are we still alive?!" and another saying "It wasn't a good day to fry."

No no, they totally used one of the mutant's tentacles.

It was a joke on how bit part characters tend to be picked up by fans and enjoyed long after they're gone in-universe.

I should have said "If we don't see them die, they're alive in our hearts".

This whole page is fucking amazing.

youtu.be/_dnZHea_TI0?t=1m26s

Endtown the Animation when?

Holy shit!

Seriously, can we get a comic about herochefs next? It feels like holly and Doc interrupted a survival horror game's intro here. Dishwasher 3: the beardening or something

when budget and actual interest from an animating studios is received which will not be a regular thing to happen in this economy.

Beardchef also seems to be immune

>"Hey boss, you're bleeding."

>"I ain't got time to bleed... it's actually cherry sauce."

/trash/ thread is still up... just saying.

What are the chances that 3/4 of the chefs working in the restaurant at this time would be immune anyway? I don't know what the rarity of immunity is but it doesn't seem too common.

The secret to mutagen immunity is a combination of Pesto sauce and Paprika exposure.

Seriously tho, reading Sparkplugs flashback it seems that quite a few people are immune... they just mostly died in the bombings. And considering theyare highly sought after by the Topsiders they are probably endangered enough as it is.

We really don't know anything about the virus, just its effects. For all we know it could trigger when you fart facing north.

>They all survived the bombs by climbing into a lead lined freezer

This whole arc is like Unity in reverse, no wonder Holly is flipping the fuck out.

Also, one year ago in the comic we had this:

>Panel 1: That scowl!
>Panel 2: That dynamic slicing action!

Beardstache McChefferton ain't having none o' this shit in his kitchen.

He's probably going to kick all the buddibombs out for disrupting order in his kitchen once he's through killing the monster.

I totally suppress this, it was pretty horrifying

The Fightin' Diner 69'ers deserve to be their own spin-off.

>"It wasn't a good day to fry."
Someone needs to start the slow clap. And a kickstarter.

Given how most animation studios nowadays care more about reducing cost that producing something well made I say never, what a shame i really wish for a adult animated series that doesn't treat his viewers like idiots or without resort to use 12 year old humor.

This scene always confuses me,what is exactly happenning? There was a explotion or it's the place shaking?

>That thread where somebody posted that video of a place burning down with people in the inside

>without resort to use 12 year old humor.
Endtown comedic parts are awful anyway.

he means adult as in a mature setting, and not relying heavily on comedy like current "adult" cartoons do.

i think...

Between that and something like the Family Guy jokes I would prefer the Endtown comedy 100 times, but that is because I set the bar really low tho.

Congratulations user you get it, heres your prize

>not a kirbee pic

T... Thanks...

Here's you kirbee pic so can stop crying

Thanks!

Kirbee is full blonde now? I thought that was just on the misprinted stand thing.

strawberry blonde apparently.

Strawberry blond, more or less I don't know she seems to change of hair color in every pic.

Apparently. She's supposed to be a distinctly different blonde to Holly, but someone last thread checked them in a paint program and it would seem they're only a few microns away from each other in RGB space, so there's something weird going on there.

It almost feels like Aaron just said "screw it" after the misprinted standups and made Kirbee that shade of blonde..

well, she's not being colored by the same person.

at least the two kirbee pics colored by aaron himself look like this.

3 actually, this is the back of the book

She looks way better with red hair than with blonde.

Wasn't the book colored by Selina too?

i think selina does the grey tones for some of the pages, the actual covers were colored by Aaron i'm sure.

The reddish hair is nicely complementary to the green of her face. I feel like the yellow clashes horribly.

There's something fishy about this whole deal then

It really does feel like some kind of color fuckup that went uncorrected and became the standard.

"THIS WHY WE WASH OUR HANDS!!!!!!!"

Cr when are you going to draw best girl Dottie being sexy?

No, that's Holly you're thinking about.

stop

post your ideal mutant waifu

pay attention drawfags

A topsider :^)

They’re probably going around to all the grocery stores, picking them clean, and leaving only beans and leaving passive aggressive notes.

I think they got chased off by that anonfag yesterday that bitched about them. Hopefully not

>Hank stillwater
I still remember his brave sacrifice

And the memorial furry orgy.

Is Doc awake? With the way his eyes work I honestly cannot tell.

he is running, so yes.

Jughead powers

Pitch me some OC and let's doodle something up.

>you will never get spontaneously fucked a random cute anthro girl

Wait, when did he wake up? He was dragged out of the car, right? I thought Holly had mustered superhuman strenght to drag him all the way to this kitchen

Alligator dude who spends most of his time on endtown working out trying to impress dino girls who shut him down constantly.

How about a Civet barrister/cafe owner.

Imagine how many poop in coffee jokes he has to endure

He must have wake up between when Holly dragged him out and when they were being chased by the buddibombs.

Just started Endtown a few days ago and I'm finally caught up. Man this shit is crazy, there are so many directions it can go.

Someone who ended up as a caterpillar and now spends much of their time wondering if they'll ever turn into a butterfly and what it'll mean for them if they do.

Well, what you think about it? you expected something different? something that you didn't like?

So if you had to describe Endtown with a single panel, would the second in today's update be a contender?

Last thing that happened to him was getting gutshot and then fading away into unconsciousness as he mourned the loss of his family. Now he's woken up three foot tall and hairier than he remembers, and is currently being pulled through a surreal kitchen warzone and into a garbage chute by a squeaky mouse-thing that sounds and looks vaguely like his dead stepdaughter.

He probably thinks he's in hell or something.

That or one of the millions of panels where the characters are crying.

I am pretty sure that he knows that he mutated, he tried to stay awake when he was driving the car, he knowed what will happen to him if he fell asleep...

anything small, cute, and fuzzy
You can't cuddlefuck an elephant
A short otter girl with raggedy clothes and a locket

Well, yeah. He knew the car would crash and he'd die.

she's right here I want to cuddle with her and keep her warm during the night.