Pissed off the SJWs

>pissed off the SJWs
>pissed off the moviefags
>pissed off the Sup Forumslacks
>wrote Sup Forums's fan-favorite comic, Superior Foes of Spider-man
>wrote one of the only decent event comics in Marvel history
>doesn't give a FUCK
So are we all in agreement that Based Spencer is the Hero of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nickspencer/status/736268073687097345
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah. I can't really get behind anyone who continues Marvel's whole shtick of getting everyone angry in order to keep sales up.

Him pissing off Sup Forums and Sup Forums fags is pretty funny though.

I liked him as a writer and all this hasn't changed my mind. It's not like this isn't gonna end in a swerve anyways. This is just the Superior Captain America.

Johns, King, Spencer

in that order

Truly a God among men.

I remember when people wanted him removed from this, fickle plebs

Swap King and Johns and you'd be right. As much as I love Johns, Darkseid War fucking sucked and I still blame him for that because he got me SO hyped for it going in. It should have been 10/10 but instead it was just a convoluted mess that lasted way too long.

Post-Forever Evil Justice League was a phenomenal status quo that could have resulted in plenty of great stories, but then he did two middling overly decompressed arcs with them then spent the next year writing Darkseid war.

Captain Cold joins the Justice League and he proceeds to do pretty much nothing with that.

Still love the guy, but he's disappointed me one too many times to get the top spot. In comparison, King has yet to put out a single comic that I didn't think was absolutely amazing.

In light of recent events, this image has only gotten better. At the time, I thought Spencer didn't really deserve to be on here, but he's certainly earned his spot.

This is fair. JL is his worst work at DC by far, just wasn't the right fit from the start.

>Johns
Why though. He's the epitome of "okay".

twitter.com/nickspencer/status/736268073687097345

absolute madman

Characterfaggy reasons I guess, but his worse works don't detract from the revamps and additions he did on stuff I generally like (JSA, LoSH, Superman, Booster Gold, Flash).

Johns is a manchild, who writes shitty fan-fiction and hogs all the top DC books for himself. 90% of Sup Forums could write comic books of equal or better quality than him. The remaining 10% are in Steven Universe and Homestuck generals

Nah. That issue was shit writing and a symptom of a problem that has existed in modern Marvel for too long. Spencer's a good enough writer that seeing him resort to cheap gimmicks is all the more disappointing. I'm not going to defend it.

Nah, his post-Foes output has just been okay.

Although his Avengers World and THUNDER Agents are really underappreciated.

What did he do to piss off pol fags?

made Red Skull spout their beliefs

Does he say cuck?

I thought his Captain Falcon was kinda mediocre. The Pleasant Hill thing was okay but didn't make me want to follow the relaunch.

I kinda wish they'd had Ewing writing Falcon since he was pretty damn good with the character in Mighty Avengers, but he's already got three titles.

Not really.
His crowning achievement is proving that a large segment of capshit readers are irredeemable morons, but that has been proven multiple times before him. It's basically the rule of Marvel's comic book marketing at this point.

I adore how American writers are so high and mighty about Syrian refugees when it is not their country who takes in 800 (Germany) or 200 thousand (Sweden) of them. Must feel so fucking righteous to equate refugee protesters to nazis, when it is not their women who get groped and raped by people who barely live in the 21st century.

Johns and Hickman are hacks, i don't know who the fuck is this Nick Spencer dude but it seems the only thing they're praising him for is for pissing off normies. Given the fact that this retarded idea probably came from a higher up i say he is not to blame at all for the tweest.

>i don't know who the fuck is this Nick Spencer dude

and you call others normies

No. Turning Cap into a bad guy is hacky writing at best. Making him a Nazi is ridiculous.

Honestly, I'd rather Ewing write Inhumans.

>Nazi
fuck off with this shit

>did you study creative writing at Sup Forums
kek

I'd say so but he's really a pretty crappy writer a lot of the time
Superior Foes and Ant-Man are cool but nothing else stands out

B-but HYDRA were the "nazi science division" in the movies therefore HYDRA = nazis because everyone knows the movies are canon to the comics!

That's issue #2.

You realize the point is the Red Skull is saying things that reasonable people can be concerned about just so he can win them over and make them suicide bomb trains?

he does but shitposting is funnier

Even in movies it severed its tie to Nazies quickly. It was clear Schmidt only used them to fund his crazy science.

Ok.

Even moviefags don't understand this and they're going full "HYDRA = NAZI AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM AND YOU PROBABLY SUPPORT TRUMP AND YOU'RE A NAZI"