Operation Bern It Down General

Original post:
>Lads, I just came up with an idea. Remember back in 2008 when McCain almost lost Montana due to a bunch of activists putting Ron Paul on the ballot? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Montana,_2008 Well, why don't we put Bernie on the ballot in a few blue states or harder to get swing states? Here the states I thought about targeting:
>New Jersey 800 signatures needed by 8/1/2016

>Colorado 5000 signatures needed by 8/10/2016

>Rhode Island (Big opportunity!) 1000 signatures by 9/9/2016

>Vermont 1000 signatures needed by 8/1/2016

> Wisconsin 2000 signatures needed by 8/2/2016

>A lot of those deadlines are fast approaching but if we can co-op the Bernie people for this plan we could pull it off. What you guys think?

The Plan:
Alright, here's what we need to do. If you live in one of these states please contact your local elections officials and see what needs to be done. Some states require the consent of the candidate but others do not like with Ron Paul Montana in 2008. Then, we need to come up with a plan to reach out to Bernouts and make them do the work for us. We need to have this ready by tonight before the Correct the Record mods at the Sanders subreddit shut down the sub for good. Godspeed, Gentleman.

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.wi.gov/elections-voting/candidates/federal
twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/758681081558110208
reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/new/
reddit.com/r/Political_Revolution/new/
idahostatesman.com/news/local/article90080577.html
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is an incredible idea. Imagine Hillary losing a few safe blue states to Bernie. Which ones did he win decisively in the primary?

LETS DO THIS

Aahahahhaha

That is pure evil

We need to physically do something for this. Does anyone live in those states?

I'm a registered Dem in NJ - where do I sign?

There's also supposedly a lot of Bernouts doing #DemExit today

BUMP THIS TO THE TOP

How can I help if I don't live in any of those states?

I think this is a GREAT idea and I want to help somehow. Is there anything I can do?

So are we just gonna ignore the fact Russia is engineering a Trump victory?

>DNC & Hillary e-mail hackers are all Russian intelligence
>Wikileaks is, for no apparent reason, staggering e-mail releases.
>They're making sure to do it after she's the nominee, to ensure Bernie didn't win.
>Trump wants to shake-up NATO alliance, make member states "pay", maybe leave it.
>Trump owes significant debt to Russian investors, has many Russian interests
>Trump talks constantly about how he'll be "good with the Russians."

Trump is a fucking Manchurian candidate.

MEME IT

>Post yfw Sup Forums wins Trump the election by dividing dem states into two

Too late faggots.

Johnson is already taking Utah and Wyoming.

>When the time comes, will you Awoo?

OP - post this is very trump general

Get this meme to page 1
Ask bluepilled family members living in these states to sign too.

Try to get some leddit bernouts as well

MAKE IT HAPPEN
A
K
E

I
T

H
A
P
P
E
N

>Trump will win

All of them!

oregon, maine, michigan. he lost in pa but pa should be done too.

We could try hijacking the #DemExit tag to spread it

please, kek, grant us strength

this could be incredible

>make member states "pay"
How fucking horrible that he wants people to pay the minimum 2% GDP. Disgusting

How fucking embarrassing is it going to be for Hillary Clinton when Bernie gets more votes than her in half a dozen blue states?

Great! Go contact your local elections officials in New Jersey. A quick google search should give you that information. See what we need and see if we need the cuck's consent.

Kek wills it

Check em

I live in Idaho. Coeur d'Alene voted for Bernie in the primary.

I've never gotten involved at this level. Is there anything I can do?

I've been thinking a general movement to get people voting 3rd party to make it look viable for next election cycle would be good. As much as I am comfortable voting Trump this time, the Two Party system MUST end within the next decade to actually save this country. It's not the end solution but it's our first step. Third Party -whether Green or Libertarian or Independent- MUST become viable.

But lets focus on now. Help me figure out wtf to do. I'm at work otherwise I'd do research on my own. I need NEETs to help.

Whats the deal with this? How does it work?

Support!

bump agaisnt sliding

swing state americans need to see this

Johnsonfags are so delusional

Do it in CT too, they're on the verge of tipping already.

gab.wi.gov/elections-voting/candidates/federal

Looks like you have to be associated in WI, same thing that stopped us from hinkie shit in the past

>if u stop subsidizing our military how will we pay for gibs Ameriga is mean :'^[

VERMONT, although small, is pretty important too.

Imagine a state actually going to Boinie!

Lets do it boys

fuck donald trump

Can't someone legally change their name to Bernie Sanders and get on the ballot? The retarded Bernie people wouldn't know the difference.

Godspeed

Any bernie protests? Something similar to BLM?
Go under cover disguised as a bernout with a plan and bring a megaphone.then say the idea

DIVIDE
I
V
I
D
E

THE

DEMS
E
M
S

Actually I dunno what I was thinking, Idaho is always a red state anyway. Does this have any effect if there's still a bunch of Bernie Votes?

Fucking kek

I can take care of that since I am a Wisconsin bro. But I will need help since that is only 4 days away. We need to get a lot of Bernouts in on this.

Good luck

Kekspeed, ameribros!

Better than the Jewrian candidate, Hillary.

Can we spam this on popular bernout sites and get them to do our work for us? Anybody got influential accounts in online bernout hotspots?

You can still help. Just work on targeting a blue state.

Even Piers Morgan can see the 3d Chess now.

twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/758681081558110208

Good idea. Mobilize all NEETs

Bumping

ACTUALLY GET SOMETHING DONE NIGGERS
>tfw no family in any of theses states

If I could only chose 5 states for this, they'd be:

ME
RI
CT
PA
CA

#RockTheVote
>#BernItDown
#RockTheVote
>#BernItDown
#RockTheVote
>#BernItDown
#RockTheVote
>#BernItDown
#RockTheVote
>#BernItDown

>Piers does exactly the same thing and he blows up on Twitter

Is being a celebrity this easy? Fuck

WE NEED MO MONEY FOR DEM FUGEES OK? G-D BLESS ISLAM

Why only spam it to Sanders supporters?

Spam it to Trump supporters too, they will love this!

Pleas repost this every 6 hours or so. We need as many people as we can to see it.

GO TO reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/new/
reddit.com/r/Political_Revolution/new/

THEY DONT LIKE BERNIE MUCH ANYMORE. They want Jill or Johnson. So tell them that, by getting people to vote Bernie, it would bring Hillary and Bernie down to Jill Stein's level and possibly making a state go green. They aren't there to win an election, they're there now to make a hissy fit or a pout, a "Statement". Winning a state for Bernie or Stein or Johnson would definitely do that

Just rile up the Berniefags on Reddit, they'll do it all for us. Once they're convinced it's a good idea we won't have to do shit

S A C R I F I C E

Y O U R S E L F

KEK DEMANDS A TRIBUTE

idahostatesman.com/news/local/article90080577.html

This is all I see. It's on the other end of the state from me.

I'll look at Spokane. It's WA, but I can still propagandize, right?

What's our message? Put Bernie on the ballot, is that it? I've never done this before. I just shitpost, hoard firearms and spread conspiracy theories and disenfranchise other people where I can.

this must be done

I don't live in Wisconsin kek

I would totally do it if I did. Anything for the God-Emperor.

SHILL

That is actually really smart. Good luck, 'Muricans.

What a slime Trump is. Making entire countries pay bills they've previously agreed to in exchange for a service they desperately need and benefit from each and every day.

What a capitalist pig face!

Do it, do it for your country

I love these initiatives

Does it really matter in which state you live? Bernie Sanders doesn't live in Wisconsin either

True, but we need someone with some credibility to propose it.

A former Berniebro with a decent post history perhaps?

You got time to make a message. Make a rhyme. Or use the BernItDown thing.

I approve of this strategy. Great idea.
I will create memes about this, but I do not have time for it today.

Keep up the good work.

GODSPEED TRUMPBROS, YOU CAN DO THIS

i'd do it for bern, but i wouldn't do it for trump

wat

i didn't mean "love" like in they'd love to vote for him

they'd love to troll Clinton

Trump retweeted him that's why he got so many RT/likes

This is brilliant.

also check these three consecutive repeating digits

I'm north of Spokane, where can I sign? I already voted Trump in the primary, will that make it so I can't help?

OP, make a thread on the reddit page, or post in the write-in thread about this.
This could work!

HELL FUCKING YES LET ME HELP WHAT Needs TO BE DONE?? We are literally changing world events. We are the Jews now.

Fuck you faggot boy.

holy fuck lol

Might take to long. Probably easier to find an actual Trump or Bernie supporter who's name is already Bernie Sanders

bumping for freedom

where do I sign?

I live in Missouri, so there is no point in doing it here, this state is so locked down its insane.

WE ARE THE NEW JEWS
CHAOS AND RUCKUS BE BLESSED
PRAISE KEK, PRAISE KEK, PRAISE KEK

No more congratulatory circlejerking
we need to actually do something about this to get it done

Just remembered I had a registered dem friend in Vermont, definitely a Bern Victim, will contact him about this

We are better. For we have uncovered the Gods of the Egyptians, who enslaved them all those years ago.

We've uncovered the magic they stole.

bump. if sandersforpresident isn't already deleted, they would probably be the place to get signatures.

In a few states yes if you are over 35! That is something we can work off.

I know that is why I want to have a FB page or even a website up as soon as possible.

This is a really good start, it would get the idea out there

>Manchurian candidate
Got news for you pal, our country has been controlled by foreign governments and globalist commissions since George (no W) Bush. Trump is trying to take the power back away from the globalists and that's why the establishment in both parties is trying to stop him, they're protecting their power.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world/clinton-approves-technology-transfer-to-china.html

Ironically, these both come from the NYtimes, which used to be a decent paper before being bought by a Hillary megadonor.

China, Russia, and Saudi Arabia especially, have been calling shots for 30 years. Ever wonder why we buy oil from the Saudis (and Canada, lots of corruption in penny stocks) when we have 50 trillion worth of fossil fuels in our own country?

We are not gods chosen people, we are better. We are the god emperors chosen people and we shall be rewarded in Valhalla by doing his bidding. It's time to paint it red boys.

You got problems man, seriously wtf?

Name next thread something General

This needs to be recurring until shit hits the senpai

lmao cuck