Why is it that out of all the stupid things to happen to cape characters and Spider-Man in particular that this is the...

Why is it that out of all the stupid things to happen to cape characters and Spider-Man in particular that this is the one thing that has managed to stick and not be retconned? It's been nearly 10 years now and the most we've gotten is that mini during Secret Wars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3J2PlJmkvog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cause Quesada and Brevoort were pushing for it and Slott agreed with it.

Kelly is trying to get it undone. Check out the latest Deadpool/Spider-man.

It's here to remind us that comic books aren't perfect, the one dark spot we all regret ever existed or happened and that will stay as an example of the shit they can force upon us

Hoping it gets undone and we'll get the possibility of 616 Spider-Girl in the future.

I need context of this page. Did Mephisto interacted with Peter? Because if he did, the contract is void going by the rules imposed by MJ. The whole thing should be already undone.

He fucked with him SUPER hard, though technically indirectly, so that's enough of a loophole that if Marvel says to keep the marriage gone, it'll stay gone. Or Peter will remember just in time for MJ to start dating Tony.

Based Kelly.

Not direct interactions. He just mocked Peter while he was in the limbo. Plus the words Mephisto used are very vague on purpose

Wait for the movies

Peter died and Deadpool had to go save him. Peter became Spider-man and fought Mephisto. Peter wakes up later alive but doesn't remember what happened.

Naturally Mephisto isn't happy losing out on keeping Peter. So this is likely just the beginning.

If only his cartoons were as good as his comics

Sure why not.

So sorry anons

I hope a cop maces you by accident.

I hope a cop maces him on purpose.

Why are you doing this? Haven't we suffered enough?

No, please! Why are you doing this?!

This

Dem eyes are atrocious.

Asshole

I hope a pack of wild niggers rapes you in your sleep famdingo

you need to do one moment in time too though

I may check if i have it

check'd m8

Checked.

Yes

Checked

youtube.com/watch?v=3J2PlJmkvog

You better deliver since you had six 2s, fag.