What will happen to us German posters with the new internet restrictions?

Merkel said today that they'll increase internet surveillance, will they deny access to Sup Forums?

What will happen to the German posters?
Who will fight the Anglos and their CIA shills?

Merkel will probably be assassinated soon, so don't worry. A jew running Germany? Preposterous.

I might stop denying the holocaust, at least online.

> he unironically implies the existence

Don't be silly. Merkel clearly wants to target only islamic terrorism.

Alot let hackers in online games tho.
Just use proxy's!

They won't ban Sup Forums, just don't post any illegal opinions and you should be fine

Jesus christ these are truly the end times. What the fuck can we even do? Just drop our pants and take (((their))) dicks up our asses?

Deutschland ist bunt.
Wir schaffen das!
Heil Merkel!

Th-thanks for the hint heiko. I w-will get to work to pay taxes!

>illegal opinions
You're fucked, germanbros.

>illegal opinions
Oh look, it's THOSE times again.

german bros, what is the populous opinion about these type of laws meant to silence your voices? Is everyone just going along with this?
>inb4 cuck calls

She can be trusted.

Maybe we, as a fascist country, should start granting asylum to German dissidents and fellow fascists sought by German authorities for having illegal opinions...

In academia most are spine-less, the lower classes either do not give a fuck or say they do not care, because "die da oben machen eh das, was sie wollen" (the ones on the top do whatever anyway).

ehh,
> do not give fuck = do not ask themselves the question
> do not care = asked themselves the question but actively decided to stay apathic

how do you say bye in deutch?

Hasta la vista.

She made a 9 point plan to eradicate terrorism in Germany. Check this shit out:

Early warning system: Denunciation (as a Osti she surely misses the Stasi)
Manpower: Employ more people to do useless stuff (enjoy paying more taxes)
Information: Big brother is watching you (byebye to your anonymity Krauts)
Bundeswehr: Army and police should train together (as the army has no money, it's going to be fun)
Research and prevention: Employ more people to do pointless statistics (enjoy paying more taxes)
Network: All European agencies should communicate (they should be doing so since 1997)
Gun laws: Gun laws should be more restrictive so law abiding citizens cannot have access to semi-automatic firearms (one guy purchase a gun on the dark web, one used an axe from the Baumarkt, and one used a bomb, gun control will surely work great)
Secret service: Secret services of Europe should work together. Great, that should already be the case and it's already the Network point.
Kick out: Should try to send refugees back. No shit!

Tchuss

It means you won't even be able to access foreign news sites to know what happens in Germany. You'll live in a bubble. You'll have to use Tor to get anything done and said. You'll be listened to and watched. I feel sorry for you :/

tschüssikowski

Of Weedersain.

>What will happen to us German posters with the new internet restrictions?
you should look for fun in 'networkless' things

What do you prefer to kill all the refugees OR all the scumbag in the gov who brought them?

Hauste

> not subverting the refugees to kill the gov scumbags
> wait for the battle to end, refugee numbers dwindling
> raise conscript nazi neckbeard army
> fourth German wizard reich founded

>one used a bomb

I laughed a bit when i read today in some pro-refugee, pro-Merkel newspaper that he build it in the refugee center which had no security in order to 'integrate the fugees better' (don't ask me, i can't make any sense of that either) and obviously all the other fugees were just like: "Das cool, Mohammed. Built a bomb to kill the filthy kuffars. We won't tell anyone."

I am beginning to see what the core of the problem is here: clearly, we need to ban those pesky Killergames.

SIEG HEIL