South Tyrol belongs to Austria. Italy didn't do anything to deserve it

South Tyrol belongs to Austria. Italy didn't do anything to deserve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iT92zx790c4
youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trieste lol

Agreed
Also, Austria belongs to us

Vittorio Veneto

I mean, it's your west Virginia

Come and get it then :^)

/thread

Everything that once belonged, belongs or eventually will belong to the SHITalian NIGpublic of SHITaly, willing or unwillingly, fucking sucks and is garbagage that should be nuked into oblivion.

>Italy didn't do anything to deserve it.

They chose the right side during WWI. That's good enough for me. Fuck, even Belgium got their share of German clay.

All the Germanic countries belong to Italy. They brought civilization to you, Germanic barbarians. Go live in your shitty huts, subhumans. Wish Roman Empire was still a thing, but no they had to ruin it. As if their presence wasn't simply enough.

>Argentinian shitting on Italy

Isn't half of Argentina ethnically Italian?

>tfw you will witness the disintegration of the shitalian state within the next ten years

get fucked pasta niggers

>Wish Roman Empire was still a thing
me too

>Mfw

half of your mom is ethnically shitalian

Austria lost the war if they want South Tyrol back they can declare war. Furthermore South Tyroleans are lucky since we could have deported them to Austria, instead we gave them too many privileges

Danke
If you want to “preserve dignity” of lost Italian soldiers: form a mercenary group, coup Ethiopia and offer it the Republic of Italy

And do you honestly think you have the biggest ball of all in the region? remind me how many shtalians have the balls to fight an Austrian, Swiss German or a Bavarian?
because in the REAL world, you're all a bunch of little bitches whom one wouldn't want to even be friends with, since you're just tiny emotional bitchboy faggots who've got more in common with a bitch than with a man
he's gonna beat up niggers, bahahahaah!
get back to me with you nigger larping, when you ants grow the balls to look a 190 tall blue eyed Aryan male in the eyes
like, get a fucking step ladder or something

Mmmmm...

Friuli-Venezia 103
Trentino 101
Veneto 101
Tuscany
Lombardy 100
Piedmont 100
Liguria 97
Emilia Romana 100
Umbria
Lazio
Abruzzi Basilicata 92
Campania 90
Puglia Arulia 91
Sardinia 90
Calabria
Sicily 89

>Friuli-Venezia 103

huh...so that...is the power...of Slovenian genes?!?

you wish lol, slovenians are in the 90s last time I checked and there's a huge genetic barrier between the two

MMMMMMMmmmm...

Obligatory

It's not about negroids, it's about high basal european admixture in south italy and low whg/ehg

Sorry, I meant basal Eurasian

Negroid blood makes you non-human though, inbreeding doesn’t help either. I’m pretty certain all traces of negroid and australoborignal genetics I’ll be exterminated by the end of this century

South Italians don't have enough negro blood to make the difference

People still don't get that we would have gladly chosen Istria and Corsica over South Tyrol, nobody is in denial about the fact that filthy südtir*ler are not italians, but still considering our kindness in not italianising them Austria should shut the fuck up.

Any amount disqualifies you from humanity in orthodox anthropology and basic common sense. They have literal apes in their ancestry line. Do you want THAT to exist? Really?

No they don't in any significant amount except maybe Sicilian and even among them it's still really low, like 2%

Slovenians founded Udine. There is no Italian etymology for the town, but there is one from Videm, which is how we officially call the town. Face it, we are Italy's cognitocrats.

You'd love that wouldn't you?

One drop rule. We must completely elimate it. Romans of glorious days would have exterminated all southern Italians, mongrels and sailed to area of rapefugee source, burn and scrotch it, establish fortposts in Northwrn African coast. Today what is known as “greek”/terroni is very dangerous to the fabric of the rest of Italian genetics. Hellenic race degenerated pretty hard after several decades following the Alexander the Great’s death. To understand how cancerous the Greek subhuman combined with Roman machine is and was after the fall of Sparta and reign of Alexander “the Great” one should look at history and the world around. Turning points for Rome downfall were the adoption of greek, degenerate customs, which caused the civil wars of 1st century bc, and the citizenship granted to foreigners by Caracalla (subhuman grekosyrian mutt).

Roman strength, as Cato remarked often, came from the fact that the society was very much HOMOGENOUS, traditional, based on community duty and not seeking personal wealth or hedonistic pleasure.
This is what allowed them to become strong and expand by granting only a "social citizenship", not proper real one, to subjects outside of Latium.
As soon as Carthage was destroyed, Romans did not have enemies, they became wealthy, and started to look at foreign customs, like greek, which true Roman people like Cato considered disgusting and degenerate. This different mind set brought the problem of social differences between plebs and patricians, the Gracchi reforms, the civil war between Marius and Sulla, Caesar and Pompey, and Octavian and Mark Anthony in seemingless succession. Ultimately, it lead to the empire, which with time became more and more degenerate and represents the root itself of the Roman demise.
As a matter of fact we are repeating history, we are in the degenerate undecent part of Roman history.

You would too. There's no such thing as Slovenian gangsters.

El ogro de la Siberia....

Did you really write all this autistic rant yourself?

Tf is wrong with u...

SÜDTIROL

>considering our kindness in not italianising them

It's not kindness, Shitaly tried that after WW1 but since they lost WW2 they were forced by the Western Allies to grant rights to the native population if they want to keep it

>chose the right side during ww1
You mean switched over when it became clear Germany would eventually lose.

>Filipino "education"

>tfw south italian/danish heritage

dad just wanted that ethnic puss and at the time Italians were basically the most ethnic looking group in Canada. Hes moved on now to Filipinos now...I thank god I am at least "European". Why are white men such traitors to their race? I should be a pure blooded dane. fuck the new world

>Why are white men such traitors to their race?
It always takes two races to betray a race.

Just picking up the old methods
youtube.com/watch?v=iT92zx790c4

Some of you faggots believe in stupid shit like muh deportation of mudshits, muh west is da best and so on, some here adhere to ethnonationalism - a respectable position at least; but myself fancy Darwinism and extermination politics. No empathy for out-group, none whatsoever. We need the resources and land. Logical conclusion? Cull “White” degenerates and then wipe out nonwhites

"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races." Charles Darwin

you are really that salty about people that wanted to (fairly) eradicate you?

>shitaly
>eradicating anything

Read more kiddo

if austria has any even remotely fair claims to alto adige, then italy has all the rights to claim half of europe.

Patrician as fuck

It’s pretty stupid when I hear someone with a Germanic name being reffered to as “Italian”

WE

our rightful spoils of war.

SPBP
All of this, unironically

This

not only Sud Tirol, but Venedig as well.

why? if anything, southern states belong to Austria as it had been before Germany was an inkling in the mind of a certain 19th century grande ogre

>no sud tirol gf to ski and shoot with

Austria can come and get it but theyre too pussies to do it

>more german than you achmed

ha yes, this is the marvelous sophistication of the "Roman" man

Ich bin aus Südtirol, you Muttermensch

No it doesn't, it belongs to Italy. They gained it fair and square.

Next you'll tell me that France doesn't deserve Corsica, or that Britain doesn't deserve Gibraltar...

One people united under a nuclear armed Berlin. The only way to survive from the mongrel leech tides coming to our lands and to return those purebloods back home. Full blood purity, eugenics, green technology, focus on science, military, fitness, arts and tradition

amazing

This but unironically.

hilarious

Fuck off americamutt

no need to express your jealousy of my person

seek help

>russian naziboos
AXAAXAXAXAXAXAAXA

Seek local suicide forest so you can the world to advance by offing your mongoloid IQ lineage. Dropping five nukes on the East Coast is a worthy price to save one non-degenerate Swedish life.

Why are Americans constantly trying to turn Europe and the world into the 30-52% face? Every NGO funds migrants, every American foreign policy in Europe and all American interests are to create multiracial market 'democracies'. That is all they've done in Europe for the past 70 years, promote multiculturalism, markets, consumerism, and 'democracy'.

Let me enlighten you.

youtu.be/r4DDv1rtdVY

This video is from 1943. Listen to the narrator. There was no great, secret conspiracy. Everything was done in the open. They were going to smash the Old World and supplant it with a unipolar world order with America as the master and everyone its slaves. This is what Americans dreamed, and planned and made happen.

Of course, Americans didn’t expect to be supplanted by Jews and other subhuman minorities, but ultimately they didn’t care because Americans believe anyone can be an American so it’s meaningless who comprises America as long as America swallows up the whole world (See: HWNDU mongrels who showed for that.)

America and it’s people deserve nothing but contempt, and don’t let them off the hook by saying they good bois who dindu nuffin. They knowingly and willingly set up the world to be destroyed on the altar of progressive ideologies and persist to this day in sacrificing everything in the name of universal liberalism. Read Heidegger, read Evola, and you will understand.

America. It is the enemy of all that is European and Natural.

honestly friend, you're coming off like a complete nut

Nice map, but a little too late.

He's larping as bavarian but actually he's albanian shizo.

At least is more elaborated that our usual amerindian autist that really hates italians desu

Also completely veneto and Croatia

Oh, it makes sense now that an Argie is out of the woodwork speaking on their behalf.

I'm sure they notice you.

too true!

kek, did something make you think I agreed with him or was "speaking on their behalf"? what an idiot

Except what I said is exactly the truth and openly admitted goal of the US foreign policy. Naturally, as a mongrel, you can’t comprehend on a biological level what it’s like to have legacy and culture worth preserving. It is simply beyond all limits of your primitive imagination.

IRA got what they wanted, the Founding Fathers got what they wanted and we will get what we want - a living space our ancestors built for us
>people whose political views I don’t like are, in fact, mentally ill
>people whose racial views don’t suit mine belong to a shitskin tribe I have feuds with
when you cross Soviet bydlo with shitskin genetics

I don't know, do you read your own posts?

You might be the only one!

Yes, your assumption that saying he was more elaborate that our local idiot made him less idiotic speaks more of your reading comprehension than mine.

Gosh but you are stupid!

You're not even trying

Pardon?

>long italian last name that most cannot pronounce
>ancestors came from venice and genoa
>"user you're so light, why the last name?"

dead

It's ironic that most Corsicans speak better Italians than most "Italians"

Son giunchi che piegano
Le spade vendute;
Già l'Aquila d'Austria
Le penne ha perdute.

ah, north germany speaks!

Why are the cute boipussy slavs then?

Oh, so you actually wanted the gaschambers. We'll keep that in mind for the next war :^)

They sound Italian when they speak French too

>"At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races." Charles Darwin
Yea he talked about germans exterminating sl*v vermin.

Obligatory