Sweet Jesus

fucking bitch

>*discovers her sexuality*

>sex bruises

>gif

is this 2014?

My wife is my favorite actor.

>and then he told me he wanted to spend the rest of our lives together! HAHAHHA

i want to have a sexual relationship with her neck!!

t h i c c bitch on the left

this

whos the THICCC bitch on the left?

Dunno. She's a friend of MEWs

WHAT IS THIS BOARD'S FASICINATION WITH THIS BITCH???

SHES A 7/10 AT BEST.

>no tits

>no ass
And no, that box shaped ass of hers does not mean she has an ass, inb4 the WEBM from her scene in Fargo

>face is ehhh

There are countless other Hollywood starlets you guys can fall in love with, why her?

DELET THIS IMMEDIATELY

Man, she has aged a lot lately.

Good bruise game. Really good bruise game.

DELET

Calm down, Riley. We know you miss her bro but you have to understand she needs a virile African man to provide for her in ways you never could.

dear lord

>inb4 the WEBM from her scene in Fargo which completely invalidates the whole point I'm making

off yourself you closeted nigger

She is A CUTE! A CUTE!

>just in a different way now

I can smell the virginity stain on you.

so he is still there for her emotionally but shes not there for him physically? what a cuck

>thicc

Stop this meme. That bitch is F A T

>Sanpaku eyes
Don't come near this bitch.

Agreed, and I've had a lot of top-tier pussy in my life

>He's gay

>>just in a different way now
>>just in a
>>just

>posted on Sup Forums

>Ride or die
>Ride or divorce
>die
>divorce

>This is a JUST story.

This post is correct, nobody is allowed to not like women or that makes them gay but its true she has literally no body and is only fit for waifuisms.

>it's a tv lusts over a dumpy 3/10 bitch episode
yuk

whattup riley?

Poor Riley. For him, the party's over. For some lucky chad, the fun's just beginning.

Free money from your 33 year old ex-wife. Nah, I'd say Riley won.

>hey honey want to try out that $2000 nikon dslr I bought you for christmas?
>Nah, I'll use this diy pinhole I made, it's more artistic this way. trust me I'm a photography major

>r*ddit spacing
kys my man

>If you don't shoot an hour long POV sex tape with me using that 4k gopro cam I swear I'll break up with you in a few years
>do it I dare you

Riley got her in her prime. He fucked her for a decade +.

Some "Chad" taking his sloppy seconds when they're already past their due date isn't alpha. It isn't even a "Chad" thing to do. What sort of "Chad" settles for 33 year old used goods?

>He has Instagram notifications

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT

delete this

i claimed her first, lads.

shes cute, homely, hot, but fat enough to be insecure so ill manipulate her into being my 24/7 slut.

>be emasculated house-husband financially supported by your more successful, talented ex-wife
>can never go near her pussy again
>become a meme on Sup Forums

It's all a matter of perspective I suppose, he did have MEW on tap for 15 years and that ain't bad.

Goddamn can you imagine her loving your BBC as Riley sits and jacks off in the corner like the little cuck white boi he is?

Gif is and always will be superior to webm, faggot.

You don't actually believe this, do you?

holy shit what a timeless beauty. a proper muse.

>has literally no body

Virgin

I actually do.
Webms are mongoloided shit, never liked them.

post the booty shot

dubs+quads checked

>no tits no ass
bro that's mew not emma watson

Yeah, she aged like milk with a turd dumped in.
That nu-male beta cuck she left will be thankful in a year when he gets mad pussy while she withers away as a coal burning cat lady.

>apple posters

>cheer up, you can still give me foot massages

>winfag who can't into unix
it's much easier to compile ffmpeg from source on osx

>No one knows what its like
>To be the bad man, to be the sad man
>Behind blue eyes

Wow. If he wasn't such an insufferable lefty, I would have felt sorry for him. But nope. He's a Hilary supporting lefty mutt,So I hope he's sobbing like a little bitch and sending Text to Mew Begging for another chance. "Please, I'm your slave, ask of me and it shall be done. Please, I'll do anything, Please, Oh Please, I'm so sorry, come back, Please, Come Back, Please!"

What a little bitch.

t. itoddler

literal definition of a plain jane

body of a middle aged mom - no stand out features at all on it, absolutely no tits

Doesn't have the cute facial aesthetics or demeanor to pull off being a cute dfc either

Seriously in OP's webm she looks like a divorced single mom trying to look 'sexy' after having cut off all her hair and hitting on much younger people

>a divorced single mom trying to look 'sexy' after having cut off all her hair and hitting on much younger people
was your intention to get me HARD AS FUCK? because you described one of the hottest semen gathering specimens around.

>Seriously in OP's webm she looks like a divorced single mom trying to look 'sexy' after having cut off all her hair and hitting on much younger people
don't make fun of the women I dated in my early 20s pls

What are her best movies/shows? I've already seen Scott Pilgrim and Death Proof.

you had some too? how was the sex, tell our virgin friend here how was the sex with those "plain janes"

10 Cloverfield Lane is pretty gud

did she fuck a black in this?

They were very, very eager to please. Sometimes their whole "look at how much fun I still am" shtick got embarrassing, but some of them were definitely fun too, and whenever the maturity came through things were good.
And fuck they're such semen demons.

She was a 10/10 ten years ago.
IDK why people still act like she is the sexiest woman alive in 2017

No but there's still time

I prefer her now desu.

>We've decided to move on from our marriage
>We

Fucking bitch.

>the reason Riley is so happy in his tweets is because he's the one who wanted the divorce
>MEW looks like she's been crying
>it was actually Riley who cheated on her while she was away working on her new film
>all MEW wants from Riley is a baby but instead he impregnated a 21 year old
Top 10 Greatest Anime Plot Twists

You're ignoring context/history. She used to be one of the prettiest actresses in Hollywood, and she had a pretty unique look that's missing from a lot of actresses that are pushed on us as pretty (tall, thick thighs, big ass). That guy a lot of guys infatuated with her during their formative years.

I'll admit that if you knew nothing about MEW and just saw her for the first time in 2017, you'd be like I don't get it. She has not aged well the last couple of years, and her current look, as someone else here described it, is basically like "aging white divorcee desperately trying to look younger." The clothes she wears are generally hideous as well, and do no favors for her.

god her neck is so exposed

Quads make it irrefutable fact.

Based

you think ewan's fucking her?

i wonder if he broke up her marriage.

kek

Is he becoming a Chad?

This desu. Is probably swimming in PTP he had to turn down just for being F List. Got bored of turning it down for the Rolls Royce of 7s.

you're not even american which is disappointing

fat.
annoying.
womn.

haha those heels are so large what dose she even need them for not stepping on balls right? hahaha

You can see the cottage cheese forming. Give it 5-8 years, and it'll be putrid milk.

Imagine having your partner ask you to pose for that shot immediately after smashing your heart into a million pieces

Agreed

JUST

inb4
>no eye

Nobody except mobile shitters think this. After all mobile phones adapt to webm, we'll see these dumbasses licking up what they spat.

Started watchin 25hours ago this series with full
soundsystems in my head, Great experience
and good crime show.

Theres always some whacky couple who mess things up and put the shitstone rolling and rolling. Hilarious shit!

Not even the best girl on the show
Seriously, Gloria is much sexier, she really looks like she needs a good dicking and I prayed for a sex scene between her and Ray Wise