Why won't Drumpf release his tax returns?

Why won't Drumpf release his tax returns?

Really makes you think...

Because King Nigger keeps auditing him.

He will, once you retards try to make it your primary attack.

He'll pull you hook line and sinker like a pack of morons into forcing hin to show his information, only for him to end up being richer than he has announced.

12d space chess motherfucker, read a book.

SPBP

Eventually, he's just going to flat-out tell everyone it's none of their business.

>this is what Drumpf babbies actually believe

Donald. This is silly. The tax returns, please.

He's playing 16D mongolian majong friend

the tax returns will appear at the appropriate time

Don't act like you're superior.
In a few weeks or so you'll have completely
forgotten about that post. Then Hillary will start calling for Trump to release his tax returns, and you'll bite the hook without thinking like the whole pack of Hillary's morons.

The sad thing is that people still think "Drumpf" is an insult. I read it and instinctively dismiss anything written by the poster because no one with the cognitive ability beyond a parrot will use the term.

lol you autists will believe any delusion

Trump is making liberals nuts over tax returns the way Barry did with Republicans over his birth certificate.

It's called reciprocity.

It's because nothing good will come about releasing tax returns. It puts him on the back foot since any small discrepancy will be blown up in the media.

good point

see

Because forced meme childish failures like yourself will try to find something out of context to attack like what was done to romney, even though romney's returns were clean. he said this in his interview with chuck todd. He's removing an illegitimate attack vector. But you're smarter than him, which is why you are a billionaire . Im sure you'll figure out how to stop losing.

If he has nothing to hide, he'll simply wait
He'll let people keep throwing that shit at him.
He knows it's the only thing they even CAN throw at him, as "ur racist" is starting to wear out.

Then, when during the first debate Hillary brings it up, he'll say he'll release em. And he'll stall a little longer. He'll get some more shit thrown at him.

Then suddenly, bam, he releases it. And everyone is BTFO. He'll say something along the lines of "this is Obama's birth certificate all along again, huh democrats?"

I don't think he can mention that it's similar to Obama's birth certificate thing since he was the one who pushed for Obama to release it. It just makes him a hypocrite.

>It just makes him a hypocrite
If anything, it makes the democrats look like hypocrites.
>"Democrats whined when I pressed for Obama's certificate, now they switch roles. Sad."

no it's more easily spun as trump took the high ground when it was his fault all along. This is not something that goes well over in media. He needs to play 8D starcraft, not this baby 2nd dimension cave checkers

BE-CAUSE CROOKED HILARY, BUILD-A-WALL, WERE GONNA IMPROVE THAT OH YES, STOELN EMAILS LOCK HER UP, mumble something audit, FUCK NATO THE MEXICANS AND THE REST WERE GONNA MAKE MURICA GREAT AGAIN FUCKING WALLS EVERY_FUCKING_WHERE, RE-STORE AMERICAN MANUFACTURING, OH YES

No one cares it means nothing. Fuck off shill

>He needs to play 8D starcraft, not this baby 2nd dimension cave checkers

But then looking like the bad guy is exactly in his favor, so I don't see the problem

He's saving them to dominate the news cycle. Haven't you shills learned that yet?

It needs to look like he's the good guy to the layman. That is part of the reason he's so popular.

What would you do with them?

Also,

>1 post by this ID

Sage goes in all fields

Fuck off Mike

Why is Drumpf used as an insult? Wasn't that just his original name or am I missing something here

He needs them processed just like his other financial documents. He said he probably will once he gets the green-light from the government.

yes and they anglicized it like most people did when they came to usa

its just cucks trying to make something out of nothing really

>Why is Drumpf used as an insult?
Because it sounds "silly"

>Wasn't that just his original name or am I missing something here
Grandfather changed it.
Which apparently is somehow worse than Bernie personally changing his name DRASTICALLY

>He needs them processed
lIke Hilary needed hers 'processed' before releasing them?

like Drumpf needs the last 20 years tax returns pre 'processed' (Hilary released 1981-2014 COMPLETE) before he can release those either?

Like every other fucking candidate could, EXCEPT that fucking fat crook?

WHATS HE HIDING, AND, WHY ARE YOU LYING - TO YOUSR`RSELF, TO EVERYONE?

>#undeletethereturnsdrumpf