Jungle Book - TIGER vs BEAR

Let's settle this once and for all: who would win? And why would it obviously be the tiger?

Bear can fight with arms like kickboxer. Tiger is just a big stupid dog

Tiger has stealth and technique, close fight tough.

Bear is bigger and stronger

It will be on Rogan's podcast in a week

Bear would win and it would be an absolute slaughter. A lion would be closer but it would still get destroyed by the bear.

>tiger
>superior technique
Only two animals have perfected the use of pic related, and humans are too shy to actually deploy it in combat.

Bear wins 11/10

QI did an episode on this

Firstly in the Jungle Book it's a Sloth Bear, which reguarly get eaten by large cats in the Indian Jungle.

Secondly there were many spectacles in the 19th century that pitted Lions against European Brown Bears.

The bears win every time. They smash the Lion in the face which makes its skull shatter into a thousand pieces and die instantly.

>Jaime pull it up

Who would win, Sperm Whale vs Giant Squid?

Squidfags need to fuck off back to réddit.

A fucking bear dude. It's not even a question

>The bears win every time. They smash the Lion in the face which makes its skull shatter into a thousand pieces and die instantly.

Well done for falling for bear propaganda. A male lion, never mind a tiger, would incapacitate a bear very quickly by jumping on its back and snapping its neck. Bears are lethargic and dumb.

Bear.

Whale, come on they do this all the time and whales win by virtue of belonging to a superior clade of animal.
This a million times. As I've stated several times, bear can punch, kick, grapple in addition the normal attacks of slash and bite. Bears can fight on two legs, are bigger and stronger. Mr whiskers simply doesn't stand a chance

Bears defeat predatory giant cats every time. Bears are fucking monsters, their paws and jaws can destroy tiger skulls like eggshells.

Source: the Roman arenas

>dexfags

Lions are smaller than tigers dumbass

>A lion would be closer

Fucking why? Lion fans are so delusional.

t. Baloo

Sperm whales literally eat giant squids all the time

>Lion fans are so delusional.

So is there any land animal that could fuck up a grizzly or polar bear consistently or are bears the kings of 1on1 combat in nature?

Gonna have to roll with the Tiger

Thats a lot of speed and agility to go with that strength

An elephant could probably fuck up a bear.

The Romans would have weakened the tigers to make the fights against bears more even. A fully fit tiger (one that hasn't been starved and tortured) would outmanoeuvre and strike down a bear.

Elephant or rhino definitely, possibly buffalo.

Giraffes, hippos, rhinos, elephants.

Bears were the single most terrifying creature on land until man invented guns. Wolves and pre-gun humans are extremely dangerous, but as pack animals using numbers, intelligence and patience to defeat their prey. Bears will just straight fuck everything up in a 1v1, it's what they evolved to do. Two different ways of achieving the apex status, but the latter is decidedly more impressive in a duel situation.

>bearfags will defend these undignified creatures
>they think their overgrown dogs would be any match for a tiger, the prideful king of the jungle

But Lions regularly hunt hippos, buffalo and bears. So is it a rock paper scissors situation here?

Rhinos are dumb as shit. Hippos are more dangerous, believe it or not.

1. Elephant
2. Hippo
3. Rhino
4. Bear
5. Tiger

is this top 5 accurate in terms of fucking shit up?

Lions don't regularly hunt hippos unless they're desperate and never 1 on 1. Lions don't hunt bears either

>tigers
>dignified
They're a bunch of fags

It takes multiple lions tho, not 1v1. Giraffes swing their heads like mallets and the concussive force would literally make turn your insides to soup.

>Tiger
>standing a chance against a fucking bear

nigga sit down. get that sloth bear vs siberian tiger canon out of your head.

Gustave, the giant Nile crocodile.

>Lions regularly hunting bears

>lions regularly hunt hippos and bears

why are catfags so delusional.

Elephant is really good at not getting fucked up, but not very good at actually fucking shit up itself

Hippo is fucking terrifying, conceded

Rhinos are literally retarded

Bears are the biggest 1v1 fighter

Tigers are second biggest but pretty gay since they're really just a scaled up version of Mittens

True, I forgot hippos. But I'd still take a rhino over a hippo 1v1 because a big rhino is 1000 pounds heavier than a big hippo.

Fuck you mod. This is the only good thread on the catalog. Faggot.

Crocs are shit tier. They look badass but their ambient temperature heat cycle + tiny brain leaves them easy pray for mammals. Look at the American version, gators. They literally get hunted by fucking OTTERS

>what is a pack animal

a gorilla would destroy a polar bear / grizzly. its a bit like having a super muscly man vs a fat guy in a bear suit.

>a gorilla would destroy a polar bear / grizzly

wrong

>heard you were talking shit, bear

Wat do?

Lions regularly hunt small or injured hippos, they don't fuck with a fit fully grown adult unless they're feeling crazy. They can't easily bite through a hippo's hide. A rhino would also fuck up any lion. Rhinos throw buffalos around and in the air like they weight nothing, a lion can't even come close to matching that power

And because of that I'd say a hippo, rhino and elephant could fuck up a bear pretty easily. I can never decide which of those 3 would win in a fight. I can see a rhino taking down an elephant if it charges and impales a vital organ

*walks onto land*

>a bear is like a fat guy in a bear suit
kek

Did we get hidden? Damn shame. Best thread in months.
shit at 1v1
Flippers here can do nothing but flop around like a fucking fish. Dolphins and whales are literally the biggest cucks. They gave up 500 million years of evolution on land and moved back in with the fish.

We're not talking about alligators. We're talking about big bitch African crocodiles. Gustave was (is?) a fucking monster.

Nile crocs get routinely btfo by hippos

GTFO bearfag. Take your doctored pictures with you.

kek

He's put the thread on autosage. Got to make room for twitter threads apparently.

This book should be required reading for anyone talking about the capabilities of big African animals.

Also some stories are legitimately more terrifying than any horror movie I've seen.

I agree with that but maybe hippo and rhino should switch place

This, crocodiles know not to fuck with hippos. They can't bite through their skin and a hippo literally snaps a crocodile in half with 1 bite

tigers and big cats in general are fast af with crazy reflexes. a tiger's bite in the neck and you're done for good.

a bear's swipe will blow any animal the fuck out but it's just not quick enough

a tiger attack is relentless, that thing will keep biting and grabbing you with its claws like a rabid bitch

I meant elephants, sorry. But yeah, I guess that doesn't count when it takes like 5 lions to take down 1 elephant.

Moving here to a thread that's not about to die

Actually by Spanish accounts the Lion (in the arena) would beat the Tiger, Brown Bear, and Bull. Though they made it fight consecutively.....and it ended up getting killed by a warhorse. This thread was on /k/ last week.

100% real
How is this less Sup Forums than all the political shitposting or waifu threads?