This probably isn't a surprise to anyone, but holy fucking shit what an unfunny waste of time this is...

This probably isn't a surprise to anyone, but holy fucking shit what an unfunny waste of time this is. And it could've been something that just faded into obscurity but the rock keeps insisting it's good on his twitter. Jesus.

>shit what an unfunny waste of time this is
spoil the movie for us then faggot.

Fuck off. This is a love letter to the true Baywatch fans and as a true Baywatch fan I found it amazing. Sexy ladies in bikinis on a sunny beach, what's not to love?

Strange cause the trailers made it seem like it had potential

You never watched baywatch

Were we watching the same trailer? It looked low brow and terrible from the getgo.

You have to know the source material, fagget

This is for true baywatch fans only

>Sexy ladies in bikinis on a sunny beach, what's not to love?
You can can see women in bikinis without a plot IRL.

As bro comedies go, it didn't look bad. Like the way it came off to me was they got the cheesy stuff out of the way in the trailers because they needed those scene for the trailers and that the rest would be pretty raunchy. Plus the rock and zach Efron aren't unfunny so it just seemed like it'd work.

Before Twitter existed, you'd think that a 6'2", tattooed professional wrestler and college football player was self-assured, composed and durable. Now everyone can see he's as insecure as the rest of us.

This must be the lowest rated movie he's done in awhile for him to get this riled up

Well he did produce it and he doesn't want it to flop

if i was as rich as the rock, i wouldn't give a gosh darn if anyone openly hated my movies. i'd be too busy doing rich people shit or whatever.

*worried publicist noises*

>being called Dewey
what a nu-male ass name

>Be biggest hollywood action star, muscle mountain with crazy money, everyone loves you
>Do a shit movie
>Completely sperg out like a disgraced weeb at everyone for not liking it

Lel

Thanks Disney Shill.
I'll be sure to watch it.

just shows that he's been in an echo chamber of yes-men for the past few years after his recent success. not used to failure at all

SHIT he is in absolute panic mode

You do understand that is not Dwayne tweeting but a team of marketing personel?

How's it going Dwayne?

Whoever it is, they're doing a shit job

>muh disconnect

How much does he get paid to have his reputation and name ruined publicly? Or is it part of the contract?

Savage.

Seriously, though, he seems like a nice guy and I hope he can get it together.

What's the point of this webm?

Vin hired Charlize to hack The Pebble's account.

for some reason I was expecting a jump scare

The Rock should have unironically responded
>say that to my face faggot nor only

pusy

He should just ignore them, you look at Zac's twitter feed and he's just posting shots of himself in interviews for the movie, production stills and pics sent by people who went to see.

Those people will be lucky if they're only blackballed for all eternity by Hollywood and any PR company. More likely they'll wind up "missing" and never heard from again.

Or most likely it actually is The Rock and he's not happy about his impending first flop.

>they only care about the dudes
based

I think each big name actor has their own/agenture team and then the contract defines some easily (tweet count) measured and some more exotic (general goodwill) goalposts.

The Rock doesn't actually use his twitter he literally has someone whose entire job is to issue statements and take pictures for him

Damage controlkino

Yeah I'm just gonna assume you can't into Rockino

how much man ass in ballers, give it to me straight

>the only reason they included the morgue scene with the dead naked body was to get the "graphic nudity" label on the R rating
pretty smart tactic to trick people in thinking they'll get to see Daddario naked on the big screen

You see Dwaynes ass once in season two if I remember correctly. Other than that none.

>any of that
>smart

>a love letter to

whoa pulling out the big guns from the filmcrtic's buzzwordbank already?

>user we're at the beach, give me your soul!

okay.jpg

>actress has already done nudity before
>won't do it again for literally fucking Baywatch
are they just fucking with fans at this point?

Come on user, this movie has the rock taking pictures of Zac efrom cupping a dead dude's balls, who cares about tits!

God the Rock is an insufferable faggot. He's as big of a crybaby as trump wihout any of the banter.

A marketing team is never that spiteful and argumentative. That's the rock himself

>t-that's not me! It's my marketing team being retarded!

If Adam Sandler can still get funding for shitty movies we're going to have another 10 years of mediocre-shit Rock "comedy".

What are you people expecting? Do you really think he's going to talk shit about his own movie?

>. This is a love letter to the true Baywatch fans
0_0

There are better ways to promote your movie than whine about critics slamming it like a kicked puppy, see , Efron's not giving a fuck about them on his twitter so why is Dwayne getting so in a huff?

Is that you, Vin?

Someone told him he won't get the foreign markets share if he didn't defended the movie.

>"...as a true Baywatch fan..."
that's not something you admit

Go to bed, Vin.

Is it really "smart" if it doesn't get good results?

>so why is Dwayne getting so in a huff?

He's one of the producers of the film, the first one from his own production company, so he went full damage control.

t. Dwayne

The Rock was a terrible wrestler and he's a terrible actor. I'm tired of this faggot thinking he's hot shit because he has a good body.

Rock if you're reading this remember you will never make a movie as good as the Riddick Films.

>I have no argument, time to roleplay!

Idiot

this entire post is a garbage fire

Who played Hobie Buchannon?

Literally who?

>posting in a Baywatch thread and not knowing who Hobie is

t. Dwayne

If you're a true Baywatch fan, what aren't you up in arms about the lack of a Hobie cameo?

Bhesus Bhrist

based pusyposter does it again

This movie could never have gotten good reviews even if the reviewers laughed their asses off (which I doubt they did) because it's so out of place in todays 'media climate'.

Hot bitches running on the beach with their bouncing tits almost falling out of their bathingsuits, anabolic males flexing at every opportunity...

It was shit either way. And no tits, just a dick. Go to bed Dwayne

>The pebble and Ted Bundy
Dynamic duo

They could have just showed one titty and everyone would have been happy. R rated movie for a dead dick? Please. Just one titty is all it needed. Don't waste your time.

Those are his friends

>but the fans LOVE it
This is the telltale sign of a shitty movie. Of course an audience thats going to lap of this shit no matter what love it. Thats how you're a fan of a movie before it actually comes out.

Lol. Kill yourself. You won't be missed, faggot

>Movie adaptation of a TV show about big titties
>Don't cast anyone with big titties

How did they expect this to be a success?

>Daddario
>Don't cast anyone with big titiies
pick one

What is she? a D cup? That isn't big.