Best characters of their respective shows

Best characters of their respective shows.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uNqTrApcmnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That scene with him and Dodd really tickled my pickle.

Good but a bit one-sided.

Dodd was a top 5 character.

Second best after Lou but he was all quotes no action. I expected more badass scenes with him.

Fargo has some of the best characters on television

These two were the goats

youtube.com/watch?v=uNqTrApcmnM

obviously

either him or roger for me desu

Dr. Heisenberg I am Todd.

>Le Nazis were the bad guiz XDDD
Vince is a hack.

that's not based Ralphie or Furio

Or Chrissy.

I will never not see her as Joanna Newsom's evil sister. Good taste though,

>not Paulie
please

She's tied with Kevin and Nora tbphwyf.

I would firebomb a village to be Andy samberg

Patrick Wilson always steals the show in everything that he's in.

I fucking love Patti.

Evil Costanza

His old version in season 1 was boring as hell. Season 2 had many great villains but he outshined all of them as the simple good guy. So much greatness in his acting.

>not Jesus himself

>Not Sil
Pleb

Kevin is just a man. I think.

You called?

He's great but I still prefer Patti.

>Not Matt
Niggas...

No, no I did not. Greer a shit

who your favorite was doesn't matter, tony is arguably the best written and most complex character in TV history

It's always either Roger or Pete. Their just the best.

Obergruppenführer.

:D

>We need the blandest possible actor in business but Sam Worthington is a fulltime Avatar now.

Not even the best season 4 kid.

Mhmm Nootka is the only reason to watch Taboo because he's such a fucking meme

that was milligan's character arc though

>no one's posted the GOAT TV character

>patrick wilson
>bland

kill yourself

no argument here

bland comment from a bland fan of a bland actor

Do you think he was jerking off the whole time he was writing a script?

I'm on S2E7 and to me he's just 'decent'? Does he get better in the remaining four episodes or something?

100%

No, the show suffers from the same fucking syndrome as any other show these days. Main character is as bland as it gets to attact as much of the audience they can and the really entertaiment can be found only in the subplots and secondary characters.

>not Rayman Gibbons

Yeah I really don't get why Patrick Wilson's character is unanimously beloved here. I mean I can see a tiny bit of nuance and 'depth' in some of his scenes but nothing to warrant all this praise. Fargo S1 had better characters in spite of all their one-dimensionalness because they serviced the tone better. Not to say S2's characters are offensively bad, just not that impressive.

people love him here because he's one of the most morally upstanding, just, and kind protagonists in television

he also does have a character that he basically spells out for you in a soliloquy in the final episode

I do kinda underestand it.
He is the guy your every 4channer (including me) wishes to be: good looking, calm and level headed. But that doesnt mean I want to watch him pretend to have a real personality. The other characters were great tho so I guess he did his job... just like the dirt does its job suppoting an architectural masterpiece.

I love this guy. He just wanted to protect his wife and home and put a baby in her.

he and lou were two sides to the same coin. literally only difference was lou had a goat wife and ed had a crazy one.

then lou's wife died while lou lived, and peggy lived while ed died

His greatest moment has to be when he tells the story of the helicopter pilot in Vietnam who jumps out of the helicopter before it crashes.

I kinda didn't like that Hanzee killed him in the end.

Sam Worthington is a bland action star. Patrick Wilson is a great and convincing everyman.

Faggot.

He was doing shit that was stupid and illegal. In the Fargo universe that means death.

Not even a contest

You just admited it yourself Patrick.
Only the blandest man could pullout playing a dull and boring everyman your average 16-45 male target group can connect with.

but no

Seriously, kill yourself.

>having acting range is bad now

welp

I only have myself to blame

When you said it the first time I gotta admit, your edgy comment caught me of gurad... I asked myself: Should I just stop replying or should I attempt to continue in a serious tone?!
But now I am certain... you see bud, your replys are getting a bit bland

>Sam Worthington is a bland action star
and yet somehow he managed to outshine Bale in T:S

In what way did I say or even suggest that he has an acting range?

Maybe not so much the best character of the series, but definitely the best thing about the godawful final season.

That show was so shit

>not Gaius
are you even trying?

I'd suck his cock tbqh

This mother fuckers been dropping red pills throughout leading up to confirmation of the Hollywood moon landing hoax

>tfw will never watch Friday Night Lights for the first time again
Just fuck me up, desu.

>not wynn duffy

That's not Johnson.

Kevin leftovers

These two. Also I love her

It's one of the greatest scenes in recent television.

The fucking tension was so high I broke out laughing. My gf didn't get it.

It's a faceoff between men, being men.

>Also I love her
Good taste