NIGHTHAWK #1

Cap faggotry aside, did anyone get to read the first issue of this yet?

Pretty sweet stuff. Basically what if the Punisher was black and had the money and tech of Batman. Also great neo-80s vibes thanks to the awesome colourist

Ironically, this is miles ahead of Cloonan and Dillon's Punisher #1

Wait, is this the same Nighthawk from Supreme Power? The Super-Racist one?
Huh, might have to check this out.

I'm not familiar with the character but apparently yes.

Wait, that came out this week? What the fuck. I had it on my pull list but my LCS didn't have it in my pile.

I fucking hate my LCS. They might as well just stop selling comics and just go all in on being a Games Workshop store because of their rampant incompetence.

> is this the same Nighthawk from Supreme Power?
Yeah, the Supreme Power Earth got destroyed and now he's stranded on 616 post-Secret Wars.

Yeah one of my previous LCS was fucking spotty like that and even missed issues. I wouldn't have as many fucking patchy runs if not for them

Is there anything worth reading as a prelude to this?

I liked it.

I'm going to trade wait like a faggot and doom this book to cancellation by issue 12.

Makes me miss the old Supreme Power series by JMS. Too bad Marvel didn't let him stay under MAX imprint to finish the damn story. The crossover with the Ultimate Universe was a mess.

The new Squadron Supreme book. There is a new Hyperion too.

You're a bad man, user. Is there nothing else you can swap out instead?

I wanted to check it out but I don't think my shop got it at all.

The character is originally from Supreme Power, so that's worth checking out. He's also in the ongoing Squadron Supreme

Yeah, I got it. Mainly on for the art right now because man, the colors are wild. But the story is interesting, they haven't put the brakes on Nighthawk at all so there's lots of places it could go.

>tfw my Squadron Supreme hardcover was stolen
At least i don't have to look at it and remember that it will never be finished.

Probably. I tend to only pull books that are either creator owned or at risk of cancellation, but I kind of want to get back to just buying trades since they're less annoying to deal with.

I wish somebody would steal my collection of Warren Ellis' Comics Graveyard.
Off my computer.

Why do you want me to suffer? Fucking british computers, man

I hadn't heard anything about the character and picked it up just because it was a #1 with an unknown d-lister that I hadn't seen mentioned even once. It was a pretty good first issue, but wish it had done a bit more to establish who Raymond Kane is. Although it did excellently at showcasing his personality.

was this story times on Wednesday I can do it if no one has.

That would be great

here we go

it was okay
it felt a little "what if we had a batman who was black and murders" to me and that's already black panther so like I don't see the point of this. I like Walker's work on power man and iron fist, but this was just okay

Stopped reading half way down the first page after I saw all the black lives matter stuff. I'm bored of agendas and preachy liberal garbage when I read superhero comics.

una copia mas de marvel sobre DC... ¿ya han visto los buhos de batman?