I have an equation:

I have an equation:
V x W=

Why does V × W equal less than 3?

wanda's cock inside vision's pussy equals hearts you fucking retarded idiot poopface retard dummy stupid idiot momfucking faggotmouthed sharkbutt garbage moron impotent failed abortion cactus prick.

>Vision has, on more than one occasion, phased into Scarlet Witch's room unannounced

He's just keeping an eye on his waifu. He's certainly not watching her sleep or anything. He sure as hell didn't take her socks or anything.

Work times volume is less than 3?

3 what? Use units, asshole.

Definitely did result in less than three because their two kids weren't real.

Jm^3

Maybe I'm naive, but I assumed that he just went through walls freaking people out unintentionally. Not necessarily Wanda's room. Vision is too polite for that. He can also access the webcam with his mind.

He did look weird as fuck the frame before Hawkeye showed up. All standing still like the floating lamp that he is. Maybe he was waiting on wanda to pull his chain and turn him on.

Vision plus Warmachine equals friendly fire?

>friendly

You can use dimentional analysis to figure that out pretty easily.

Because there's only two of them
:3

Why doesn't he ask Tony for love advice?

That'd be hard to resist.

Get off the internet, Vis.

Why Tony?

Daddy.

NO FUCK OFF WITH YOUR TUMBLR SHIT

WE DONT NEED FUCKS LIKE YOU POSTING MOMMY AND DADDY FOR YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER

Well, he'd only fuck it up, though. Tony's never been in love.

>inb4 pepper
He wrote a female AI just to replace her. Heck, you'd probably end up with Jocasta or something. Voiced by James Spader.

Vision and Wanda buddy movie when?

Okay you got me there.

Because the last time they had children, Wanda went crazy.

Someone asked the Russos about that and they answered Avengers: Infinity War.

WM soundwaved his waifu.
Of course he was out for blood.

Rude, they deserve love.

That autistic robot better take good care of her.

If its happens in the movies i hope they don't handle it all melodramatic and stuff.

It WILL happen.

Vision how did you get past the captcha my robot?

I have another.
W/V=r20+r14

J + J + J = h^8 SM

I doubt as much of that shit will happen. Wanda's development seems to be more towards the opposite of a mental breakdown. The world is always bringing her down. But When you got guys like Hawkeye and especially Steve to have your back, I just don't see it happening as much. I want the MCU to make her stable. I want her to realize her potential and become as awesome as she can be. I want her smile to always remain.

And I want Bendis to have a fucking stroke and die from it.

fuck me, daddy user

IMO an AI discovering love and feeling it towards a human being is enough of a drama without "I LOVE HIM. NO, I LOVE HIM NOW! NO I LOVE THE ORIGINAL GUY AGAIN!" non-stop like the comics did.

Though imagine if they did the scene where Wanda goes evil and forces a BJ, but it i on Vision now, and Tony is like "Wait a minute, Vision did you actually grow a dick specifically so that the evil witch could rape you?" with Vision replying "Mr. Stark, please be quiet with your revelations, or at least keep them to yourself until she is done..."

Vision pls, i'm sure you have a lot of things to do rather than getting to learn how to use paint to do those pics.

She's almost biting her lip.

You can see how much she wants him to hug__ her hard all night.

let the poor robot alone, he just wants to post about his waifu.

who are we to deny him such mundane fun

(') < c==3

Wait what?
Wanda forcing Vision to give her a blowjob?
Continue.

Are you implying he sneaks into her room and smells her socks?

Obviously he does this for a logical reason, the same reason we would smell Wanda's socks.

To ensure the slav has proper hygiene?

"Humans are odd, they think that order and chaos are opposites."

I think he will ask his bro Thor.

Notice that Wanda and Thor he connects with them both.

Is it love?

Wanda has a guitar she doesn't even like dubstep, Rhodey.

I have an equation too:
B=DJ

>Wanda traveling with Vision
>Vision being autistic
>Featuring Clint spying on them

>Wanda teaching Vision to cook

"Whereas the truth is they belong together."

Is she turned on by artificial men?

Why did they waste Crossbones in this movie?

What a qt angel.

Grillo said he isn't done with him yet, despite his tragic passing

Do you think Bettany is good as Vision, Sup Forums? I remember when Vin Diesel was considered to play him at some point.

Because there wasn't much point to keeping him? Gotta make room for the heavy hitters. They didn't kill off Batroc (as far as we know), but he'll probably never show up again.

I know.

Bettany himself looks autistic, so he's perfect.

Why theshape shifting robot choses to have a receding hairline and perpetualy sad eyebrows?

The Russo's say she is on a growth arc. Judging by their approach to Civil War they prefer to explore characters rather than demolish or demonize them.

Steve, Clint, (and Stephen) will all look out for her, and she's getting stronger as she starts to believe in herself. These friendships she forms enable her to grow as a person, and become her own woman. The more she understands her powers, the more she understands herself.

MCU Wanda has the potential to fulfill the promise and huge potential that was wrecked and pissed away by Byrne and Bendis.

It's because you have the same brain patterns you dumb bumblefuck.

>(and Stephen)

Do we really know that for sure? I'm not against it, mind you. Anything to get more Wanda is great. But has it been even remotely implied to be coming for the MCU?

Theres something off about her in that pic.
Don't know if it's the eyeshadow or something.

Seems fine to me. Though it is heavily shopped. That much is apparent.

delete this pls
Wanda is not for sexual

> Vision's foreshadowing line about order and chaos. So it's not order and order; not the same power.
> Joe Russo saying she has the potential to save the universe; you need a heck of alot more than telekinesis to do that.
Hard to see how her power can grow much further at all without learning brand new skills. Chaos Magic is pretty much the only thing that Thanos won't have to job to.
> Thor: Ragnarok villains pretty much named yet heavy secrecy surrounds Strange's antagonist(s).
> Olsen referring to "Chiwetel and Tilda" in podcast.
> Strange is only pre-IW movie she could really be connected to.

Maybe a post-credits scene?
I mean, they have to give some background on what Team Cap will be doing during these 2 years.
Doubt they are all going to sit on their asses eating pizza and watching TV on Wakanda.

Wanda is very much for sexual. With her powers she can do some mind shit and get you off from across the room while projecting images into your head

She only did that once.

She has such a pretty smile.
Shame Wanda is mostly depressed.

Note that mind control or projection is misty/gassy energy (tk is angular and electrical looking) whereas when she "I am your density-ed" Vision it was bright intense concentration of energy between her hands.

> Olsen referring to "Chiwetel and Tilda" in podcast.

What podcast?

I've got a better one.
3x2(9YZ)4A

Tho cooking scene between her and Vision was really nice though.

Quads confirms Wanda wants that hot robo-dick

Wouldn't "V + W=

>YOU JUST KNOW

One from a month ago, I think.

Well, I can't imagine Wanda having a big part in the movie seeing how it's Strange's origin story. And because if she did, we'd probably have heard about it similar to Spidey being in CW. So maybe after credits scene?

There's been no sight of Olsen on the Dr. Strange set, so at most it would be a post-credits scene.

fag

No need for quads.

>dat scene

HHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGG!!

All the flirting between them was adorable.

>flirting
>from the autist
He was dropping his spaghetti man. She gonna get NAZIED instead

No, both her and Cap are pure.

>Cap
>pure
You really think he didn't stick it to them USO girls?

Plus, he wouldn't sleep with her any ways since she's a gypsy and he's Hailing Hydra these days.

I don't. At the time, he had eyes only for his best gal. That time the Dormer Cornered him doesn't count.

Even though I'll never get to be with her, I'd be totally content if she and Evans got together.

Partially homo..

Apparently she's banging some rich insurance dude from the UK who's married

>he wouldn't sleep with her any ways since she's a gypsy

Wanda isn't gypsy scum in the MCU

That's one of the twins who's married to some rich english dude.

Where does this come from?

No, some other rich English dude

Sup Forums and their weird, but oddly entertaining, and freakishly right, obsession with the gossip pages. I'll dig it up

I thought she was with Hiddleston.

I've got one. OP + Post = cancer.

>Last thread we learned that RDJ is an old hen, Jackie Chan is the gang-lord of China, Chris Evans is a bisexual cokefiend who stole 25 samsung phones and can't stop farting, and Tom Hardy still does gay camshows.

Honestly, i'm not sure to trust any of that.
They also said that Evans hits heavy on the coke, and there's no way he would even achieve Cap physique like that.