Have women realized finally that their sexual liberation has only decreased their sexual value when they hit 30?

have women realized finally that their sexual liberation has only decreased their sexual value when they hit 30?

Other urls found in this thread:

theclinic.cl/2016/06/05/andrea-arriola-niquet-activista-antifeminista-mexicana-las-feministas-quieren-destruir-la-sociedad/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

What a qt.

> settle

as in

> I'm done partying and doing fuck all, now somebody support me please.

?

Some cuck will still settle for her and what ever kids she may have. It doesn't matter how many people she's fucked.

>Chad Thundercock won't marry me
>Why won't anyone marry me

Shouldn't have rode so many cocks, and found a man when your stock was higher, bitch. Go buy a cat, or settle for less.

I don't give a fuck about the bitch.
stop ignoring my question dumbasses.

No settle as in

>find a man who can take my scorn

The delusion never ends with them

Whores deserve no sympathy.

Hey Escobar, we are answering it. They ARE realizing it, and we are explaining why.

it's too late piggu. the waifu age is upon us.

>ride the cock carousel till she hits 38
>biological clock nears running out
>"I need to find a good man and settle"
>"Why wont any good men take me?"

Sluts dont understand that no 30-40yr old man wants a 38yr old trainwreck that produces an echo when you toss a hotdog down its hallway. Us men could just find a 20 something non degenerate gril and take our chances there...

To answer your question Diego, woman will realize when they want to settle. Cause and effect; they're related.

yeah, but do you have any link?

Nope. They'll just blame men for not wanting to man up and settle for them

>Woman taking responsibility for anything

>but feminism taught me that i can have whatever i want!

I know they understand it individually.
I'm talking about in a societal level.

No. They will not.

Nope it will just be men's fault like always.

They will if nationalist coups replace the globalist puppets in power today which is the reason why women have been pitted against men.

I remember a news report about women being now more misserable than 50 years ago.

I think society (females) are slowy waking up.
I remember some blog shit about some females complaining about young women being slut and that it hurts then in the long run.

I remember an old lady that is youtuber that is anti feminist.

Older women have always realized it from the very start of the culture of young women feeling compelled to have the sexual behaviora of men. That's why so much of the brand of feminism coming from uglier, fatter, older women is focused on shaming men for sexual attraction to younger women. They want to use shame to cut men in their late 20s-40s off from access to the younger, more sexually attractive, less jaded young women with more fertile years left in them. They don't want to have to compete with nubile 20 year old women for good, stable men in their upper 20s and 30s.

of course they are more miserable now. having a job sucks. going to work sucks. not looking forward to the end of the day where you can meet up with your family sucks.

being a house wife is fucking sweet. being a parent is sweet. doing some cooking and cleaning and having the rest of the day to do whatever the fuck you want and have someone else pay for it is basically the hikkineet life and women gave it up so they could pat themselves on the back for being our 'equals'.

Maybe only in your Country. You should be glad.

Too late. I'm getting an Asian qt. They can burn tbqh family. Besides, none of them are virgins past 16, if that.

Start investing in antidepressant manufacturers NOW because every 40 year old slut is going to be on them soon.

This, and cat food manufacturers.

>societal level
Probably not going to be a lucid, societal-level understanding of the problem.

There's a glimmer of understanding that there is something wrong, what with all the articles about 'man up and marry her!', articles about 'slut shaming', where have all the good men gone, etc.

Women do not think like men and I'm not sure they will truly understand that guys do not want to shack up with someone who wouldn't have given them the time of day in the prime years of her youth, or with someone who misspent their youth ignoring beta nice guys for chads. It is humiliating to feel like like you're being settled down with when you had to do your damnedest to gain her affection, knowing she's fucked multiple strangers the same day of knowing them.

There are guys who don't care about all, and good for them.

Also, since they will all still be feminists, they will insist those medications are "free" because muh women's health rights or some shit, creating a nice funnel of cash straight from daddy government straight to the drug makers.

kys roastie whore

>I'm talking about in a societal level.
Western Society is still too busy lying to women that life as a mid-level wageslave is preferable to that of a mother who works part time when the kids are older.

It's also still secretly trying to replace whites with immigrants. Don't expect it to start telling the truth any time soon.

If it was going to tell OP's grill anything at all, it would be "marry an immigrant" and she's so dumb she probably would believe a fit 22 year old foreign guy was her one true love and not at all using the sham to get a permanant visa.

I know its a meme but household management + kids is literally a full time job.

Its certainly more rewarding because you are putting work directly to your families benefit but unless you are lazy cunt who half-asses everything properly doing the job of a housewife is a lot of work.

As a 27 year old engineer I only go for females 18-20. I can settle for 21-23 as long as they're fit, have bangs, and appear very feminine and only have had a few partners. 24 and up is too old and I will not consider them at all.

Kill yourself, turbocuck.

Fuck her, get a cat, or marry a less then perfect guy in the looks who dependable.

Good. Fuck em.

are you me user?

Yes. She's emotionally damaged from all her meaningless sexual encounters. It's true. My ex got around and she was fucked in the head.
Of course I left her when I found out. Don't get cucked guys.

>doing the job of a housewife is a lot of work

Their sexual liberation has also destroyed the dating market at ~30

90% of the women are miserable single moms with a chip on their shoulder. Even the ones with no kids have a chip on their shoulder because of muh feminism

So a lot of people are just dating college girls who are 10 years younger I guess. I travelled outside of the US to find a girl a few years ago though

mad that no one is going to provide for you bastard mutt children jamal and tyrone jr.? kill yourself butthurt, coal burning, roastie, cunt.

really depends on how much effort you're putting in and if you have kids. there's a ton of shit i imagine i'd do around the house that i can't be bothered with doing but 20% of the time that i'd have someone else do if i could.

3D women are garbage

why do men who spout shit like this always look like stereotypical basement dwelling autists

I am 34 getting married to a 25 yo qt black girl after spending my twenties and early 30s drinking beer and smoking weed until I got tired of it.
Let's all take a moment to laugh at women who have no value past 30. We men can start when ever we like

She "spout" that shit herself you submissive low tier whore fucking cuck

They are , really slowly
this is from mexico

theclinic.cl/2016/06/05/andrea-arriola-niquet-activista-antifeminista-mexicana-las-feministas-quieren-destruir-la-sociedad/

enjoy your limp-wristed, micro-peen, asian "son". you'll really show the world with that one, won't you

Good for you, I'm 34 and the collapse of the dating market is astounding. I see these hags who I grew up and they look like utter shit. White women age incredibly poorly

Are you jealous, user? You sound like it. I'm gonna have 5 kids, too.

Enjoy your stellar white women with their great morality and loyalty

>tfw feminists lose after 30

>tfw age 27 and happily married to trump supporting qt

Feels good to have the trump future ahead of me

To add, if I was completely single right now I would find an Eastern European wife most likely m
The Jews ruined most American women

It was a full time job in the 1800's maybe. There's only so much to Swiffer.

You got it. Now we just need to create artificial baby creating vaginas and woman will be BTFO forever.

>i'm done riding the cock carousel and now i want some cuck to raise my kids
won't be me, whore. hope it was worth it

Now is the time to RAPE

>won't be me, whore

It will be you if you pay taxes.

Damn. I would...

>pump + dump

because they are, swiss bro

God damn it I want the NEET life. Basic income when?

touche

Calm down ahmed

>90% of women are single moms

>spend 20's sleeping around
>go from man to man
>drink, take drugs, and have anonymous sex
>turn 30
>daddy's either dead or no longer willing to pay for you
>looks have begun fading and the men who want to have drunk party sex are having it with younger women
>time to settle down and permanently entrap a man to pay for me for the rest of my life
>only, oops, fading looks, reputation as a drunk slut, cavernous vagina
>all the men who didn't want to have drunk party sex with me are either married, withdrawn from society, or successful enough that they can marry a younger trophy wife and don't have to settle for your used up ass

haw haw

nice rustle you got there. you must really hate yourself...your name will end with you. No western woman, white or asian, will ever fuck your sexually pariah of an asian son. Even the asians will fuck little beta white-boys like yourself before they fuck your half retarded offspring.

>secretly trying to replace whites with immigrants.
>secretly

At least we still have tax breaks for married people here. It's not much, but it's something.

Roastie BTFO

Indeed. I knew like 3 chaste virgin Christian girls the whole time I was in school. If I wasn't a shy bastard, I probably would have married one of them. Graduated in 06. They all got married really early. The rest are either working at fast food or went to get a dead end college degree, but are all used up and single. Really, they were used up before I graduated, though.

I don't even want to think about what passes for high school graduates now.

The funny thing about all of it, I'm 6'5" and muscular, got money, and could get anyone I want at this point, but nobody passes the test for quality here. I'm not willing to put up with sifting through all the trash for years to find the gem.

Lois Lane

He's right, you know.

I work with a 19 year old girl who told me she's had sex with 23 guys and "I only remember half of them"

This is not uncommon at all. College is basically an excuse for young adults to have care free sex.

It's no coincidence that more and more women in their late 20s and early 30s are single.

It's also not a secret that lots of guys are marrying complete whores and don't even realize it. I know a girl who's fucked 100 different guys (she's not even attractive) and got married to someone who has no clue.

I know a girl who has been pissed on and has herpes and is married with a child.

This is just off the top of my head. If I sat and thought im sure I could come up with a lot more.

I've fucked girls with boyfriends and husbands. They just want someone to support them they don't care about anyone but themselves.

This is the reality of the times and culture we westerners live in. If you want a pure girl you better get one who's young or from Eastern Europe or the ME because the ones here are less than whores because whores at least get paid.

This is why I only fuck married women.

If man raped like once did, then feminism wold not exist and all would be well in the world.

>women
>learning
they're just gonna double down on "hurr hurr man up and marry that whore" rhetoric

>he fell for the rolex meme
get another watch faggit

Hmm, poo in loo?

>cuckorado

>married to someone who has no clue.
>has herpes and is married with a child.

beta bitches, when will they learn

always investigate

Weird. My watch says "Rollex". But the homeless man I bought it from assured me it was legit!

20+ cocks

you sure you want this

It's a fake.

Guys, the vast majority of sluts gets married and faces absolutely no consequences for their sluttiness. You can't really know how many dick she's had unless she tells you.

And men are to blame too, easy pussy is nice, sluts suck but banging them is super alpha. And then they want a decent girl for marriage. If you're a man and you've fucked 20 women, you can't possibly feel entitled to a non slut wife.

>Sup Forums gloats about the misfortune of a woman because of her culture

It's not really her fault. It's the world we live in, and she has every right to express her discontent. Women are promised everything. They are told they can have a career, a well-explored sex life, and have a family of they want it. But after years of developing a career and having all kinds of sex, they hit 30 and realized that any man worth having has moved on.

I think it's unfortunate that women, as a result of our culture, often waste their most precious years on aimless pursuits and profligacy. After they hit 35 it's basically over. Men on the other hand, though they may struggle in youth, can essentially hit the restart button over and over again throughout life without worrying about a biological limit to their reproductivity.

Surprising article from those commies

Dude she's got jowls

Dude.

Shes got jowls already.

Just get an english bulldog instead.

absolutely

remind those single unmarried women at 24+ their shitty life choices

Every time

jowlmind

Came here to post this.

how many partners has she had before you?

nah go fuck yourself m8.

they can't imagine the suffering we beta have to endure seeing they fucking the entire futbol team and be pissed on only to tell us after we get an engineering degree and are making 50k a year they have learned their lesson and are ready to settle.

go fuck yourself.

A real Rolex will have a crown etched in the glass at the six, that one doesn't.

Women. This is silly. The votes, please.

I can't become the first female president by myself. You have to put me in office. We can't have another man's ass sitting in the White House chair.

It would be a shame if you lost your free women's healthcare.