Why was she with the principle actors for everything? Like her, Storm, Betsy...

Why was she with the principle actors for everything? Like her, Storm, Betsy, and Havok as just as few lines as Angel or Caliban and Caliban and Angel didn't show up in all the interviews and cast things

Like at least the actors who played Storm, Havok, and Munn are already somewhat famous. I think this was Condor's first roll she has ever been in. Also it makes even less sense they didn't get her to cut her hair when they got Nega Sonic and Storm to shave their heads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_kniQrk9jw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it makes even less sense they didn't get her to cut her hair

it's because she looks super qt with long hair

>Why was she with the principle actors for everything?

Because she was a bigger character before whichever aging, bitter female executive producer got mad about how QT she is and demanded that she be cut from the movie

;_;

>not wanting her with the Jubilee hair

at least tell me they tested the thing. I mean Sure Knives looked QT as fuck with long hair and then like total shit when she had it cut down in the Scott Pilgrim film, but I think Lana could a Jubilee cut

>hating pixie cuts

I would have preferred if they just used Dazzler.
She would have been really good for a role like this.

y'know they filmed the movie before the overwhelming positive reaction to her casting was out

Jubes will have a bigger role in X7

>27 year old Jubilee
Do not want

Also if she is younger than 17 why is she hanging around with the "new mutants" ? Plus she has been at the school for 10 years at least that is what Laura said, granted they will ignore that

The positive reaction to her casting was from leaked mall scene pics

Scene which they cut out

>Why was she with the principle actors for everything?

Because she was supposed to be one and is likely contractually obligated to do the press tour as a lead. Thing is, movies are like jigsaw puzzles that can be put together more than one way, and they put this one together in such a way that reduced her from principle to cameo. Singer, like JJ Abrams, cuts his movies too close to the bone and can lose entire characters in the quest to make the time allotted.

> Also it makes even less sense they didn't get her to cut her hair when they got Nega Sonic and Storm to shave their heads.

Did they get Briana Hildebrant to shave her head, or did she just come that way? All the concept art for Negasonic had longer hair.

So, are we getting an "X-Men: Apocalypse - The Jubilee Cut" on bluray?

Hopefully.
They're using bits from the Mall scene prominently in trailers

>waaaaah

I'm surprised more people aren't just bringing up the fact that she was easy diversity points.

Cause we are kinda the Jubilee fag generation, in between the kitty and evolution kitty sandwich

I called when they were asking for addresses, waiting for them to send me a qt Jubilee in the mail

>Jubes will have a bigger role in X7
They always say that
>Don't worry character X will have a bigger role in the next movie!!!!
And then they don't. They are either pushed to the side or kills off-screen. Just look at Cyclops and Emma Frost.

How many times is Fox gonna say "Don't worry, we'll make a REAL X-Men movie next time!"

Fox can go burn in a fire.

I say give the rights back to Marvel.

Maybe they were going to include her as a main but all her scenes got cut.

> EX-Zavier.

Zavier (like 'saviour')
Hah-vee-air ('harvey-air')

does america actually emphasise the 'X' ?
or was it a fubar from the first movie popularised it?

She looked great with short hair you fucking pleb.

>How many times is Fox gonna say "Don't worry, we'll make a REAL X-Men movie next time!"
>I say give the rights back to Marvel.
I saw variations of this 2 exact phrases repeated a shit ton of times during the last 2 days. And its always the same kind of phrasing.

Apocalypse was a REAL X-men movie (almost mcu like), and it was painfully mediocre. Id say they better go back to their sci-fi niche that worked so well in x1 x2 and dofp.

She drops like 4 points with the short hair.

Where as comics Knives is QT as fuck with short hair

He's called "Professor X" for a reason....

The thing that pisses me off the most is the shit that doesn't happen is more interesting than the stuff that does

Way more interested in what the first class team does after than most of the film because I want to see more banshee

I was way more interested in seeing more storm, betsy, jubilee, scott, night crawler, and the team at the end of the film than the story in the film

It ends and I am like I want to see their next adventure but I know that will just happen off screen and we will get some more jlaw, magneto, xavior shit

Well played user.

With Charles it's specifically pronounced with the X, it's not an American thing.

I study with a girl who looks exactly like her.

>tfw hoping to get a certain job I just interviewed for because it is right across the river from a college town where I might find qt gooks

>you will never get to go balls deep in this qt Asian

it wasn't MCU like because it had the character introductions as rookies in the first hour and then a trained team fighting the high-stakes villain in the second

If you are into asians do it.

>tfwywncomkf

Sorry I don't speak potato very well

Well, she ios really cute indeed. I am not really into asian girls or women but damn she is cute wither her yellow jacket and all.
Kitty > Jubilee
sorry anons

That means you are a new fag. It is a kinda old Sup Forums meme from like 5 years ago

>that feel when you will never cum on mila kuna's feet

I have a year since I discover Sup Forums, so yes I am a newfag.

>Kitty > Jubilee
No

>Kitty > Jubilee
Damnit Whedon, I thought you got bullied off the internet.

>Whedon
>Not Bendis
You had one job!

>ywn go to school with cute jubilee

>ywn go to school with cute jubilee

Would you have really wanted more January whatever the fuck as White Queen?

Azazel I understand and Cyclops as well but that actress was so nothing that I don't even care she got killed by an offscreen mention in DOFP

this is adorable

Bitch shouldn't have even been born yet at this point in the timeline.

What? No. She was born in the 80s.

She'd just be an adorable, sassy baby with parents that hadn't been killed on their way to pick her up from the mall she eventually squatted in yet.

I do wonder how this ties into her appearances in the previous movies, though. I mean, I know she was reduced to a background character in those movies, but she was still in them.

But, ya, I mean... what, did the events of DoFP just make her get born earlier or something?

Always when you least expect.

>How many times is Fox gonna say "Don't worry, we'll make a REAL X-Men movie next time!"

I was hoping he'd have a speaking cameo in Apocalypse

She's not as nice as in the commercials anyway.

January was pretty mad yeah, just awful.

Jubilee is really nice, especially in current comics. When she was little she was still nice, she just tended to talk and act like a brat and try to rationalize herself as hating everyone and being too cool cause she was insecure and sad about her parents.

Go read uncanny 303 and tell me she she really is a jerk. I think most of the other xmen realize she was just acting like that for attention too

Was that his real wife?

Whoops I meant in the movie

That is so cheesy.

I love it.

Yea. If says she is in the credits

That's actually really sweet.