Hank Johnson, Agent of HYDRA Storytime

In light of recent news, let's see what life is like for your average HYDRA Agent.

This is Hank Johnson, Agent of HYDRA

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/universe/Rage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks OP this book is swell

>I'm so sorry for your loss. Hail Hydra.
That may be the funniest thing I've ever read.

And that's it folks. Hope you enjoyed it.

HAIL HYDRA!

I saw someone posting saying that this book, Marvel employees having HYDRA merch, and the new Cap twist all trend towards Marvel being eerily anti-semetic.

and I couldn't figure out how they included this book in it. You could've swapped Hydra out with almost any of the other big groups and still had pretty much all the same jokes.

yeah but Jack Kirby man

JACK KIRBY WAS JEWISH

its weird too, since its not like Marvel is really hurting in the jewish employee area.

Normies associate Hydra 100% with Nazis nowadays since EMH had to Hydra up everything Nazi to get on TV

EMH? Please, it's all about the movies

>the moved bob over to fox

COMEDY GOLD

Literally nothing in this comic book indicates anything Anti Semetic. HYDRA in this is just a criminal organization, nothing more. It happens to employ regular people with regular people problems.

Damn, I'm working for Hydra now
Hail Hydra!

You should kill yousrself

>The Nets playing the Knicks in the playoffs

One of the funniest jokes in this book.

t. Knicks fan

I'm just trying to say that previously Hydra was a stand in for nazis in the old comic book.

But now a days the super hero universe has its own intricate soap opera universe that shouldn't be compared to our world.

Yet sadly now movie fans want to get into the comic and are forced to comprehend the comic universe that plays off of itself, not the real world, while the movies play off of the real world. So new fans that can't switch to that mindset of a different universe for the comics and we get shit like red skull=trump and hydra=nazi. Even though literally none of that mattered prior to these new people. Hydra and Red skull were just bad guys before all this nonsense. Jack Kirby and other creators back then had that real world approach, but thats not what is popular right now.

I love it! I was always a little "Meh!" about the Foes of Spider-Man. But I like that formula here.

>I'm just trying to say that previously Hydra was a stand in for nazis in the old comic book.
No it wasn't. If anything, it was a stand-in for the commies. When they wanted to use nazis, they just used Nazis.

This was fucking excellent, thanks for the storytime OP.

I want to be sexually harassed by Madame Hydra

You have a point there, they would just draw Cap punching hitler when they wanted to do so. It wasn't until years after when germany would go all out to hide everything and anything nazi or swastika related. They still do today even.

>Rage is there
I don't know why, but this is comedy gold

Has Bendis
>anti-semetic

...i should go to a drawthread

I read it in his voice when Gerry died.

Why is Hank's wife such a bitch?

Why hello new Fetish.

Anyone want to bet on her vissecting him if he ever took her up on the offer?
FYI, Dissect is when you cut up a dead frog, Vissect is cutting a live one.

>Madam Hydra will never sexually harrass you

Mook vs. mook is awesome!

>Spectre symbol from 60's Bond
>Hydra symbol
Clearly a NAZI analogue. Nope. Nothing else it could be.

casualfag here. Who the fuck is Rage?

Black SHAZAM basically. He was a black kid with the power to turn into a Giga Nigga. When the Avengers found out that he was actually a kid and not just a roided up black guy, they kicked him out.

I'm not sure I believe you but I want it to be true.

This ( marvel.com/universe/Rage ) says he's just a chemically mutated black kid.

...who's 14. I guess the chemicals are his shazam thing.

>Scarlet Witch costume

Wasnt Hydra literally founded by ex axis agents?

I storytimed this before, and I included my connotations regarding the Secret Wars delays at that time.

Technically, it existed in the orient for centuries before being co-opted by Strucker after the war, but even then, having a former nazi be one of your heads doesn't make you a nazi organization.

They were a riff on SPECTRE from James Bond and played off of communist paranoia more than nazi-ism.