Americans btfo: "For me, a circumcised penis a instant turn off." (Barbara Palvin)

Americans btfo: "For me, a circumcised penis a instant turn off." (Barbara Palvin)

Sauce

I gather that many things must be a turn off for such a beatuy.

Wasn't it originally an anti-masturbation measure that failed horribly?

It is not like there weren't any whores saying the opposite.

>"for me, shoes in the fridge/freezer are an instant turn-on." (OP's mum)

it's not just americans

>an anti-masturbation measure
That's a fucking inefficient measure if true.
Ever since I got my circumcised penis I get erect way too easy.

>american banter

I'm sure she would still take a nice circumcised dick any day

She can say literally anything and get away with it since she isn't paid for her opinions

I'm incircumcized
Will Barbara want to have sex with me now?

This bitch got blacked

I can make up quotes too.

> Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
> t. Barbara Palvin

>You can lie once to a thousands people, but you can’t lie a thousand times to one person
-Barbara Pavlin

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
- Barbara Palvin

post em

> Political power comes out of the barrel of a gun.
- Barbara Palvin

good thing my parents didn't jew me

There would be no female models if it weren't for make-up.

"Tony Blair was a zionist shill planted to destroy the UK through mass immigration" - Barbara Palvin

Do American... no surly they couldn't. Do Americans... really cut their babies penis skin off?

"They don't think it be like it is, but it do" - Barbara Palvin, Cannes Film Festival 2014

she's 6/10 at best

"Need to whip up a dessert in a hurry? Dump a bag of oreos on the floor and eat the oreos off of the floor like a animal you piece of shit." - Barbara Palvin, D&G photoshoot, Milan 2017

Please post a 10/10.

silly post

don't remember this one

coalburner

She is very pretty without makeup.