Dokdo

I just want you guys to know about Dokdo. Dokdo is next to South Korea. But sometimes others call it Takeshima. Japanese say Dokdo is japanese area. Korea is illegally captured Takeshima. BBBBut it is not true. Man Korea has possess Dokdo since 512. Also Japanese government is distorting fact about Dokdo. Dokdo is Korean area. Please all of you should know that please.....

Dokdo is German!

DOKDO JE SERBIJA

why don't Korean government trial if you guys think Takeshima is yours? just fucking pussy right?

DOGGO IS GOREAN FOOD

>if you don't want to be bullied , go Sup Forums

Good!!! X3
I like these pictures very much!

Because nip are good at lobby

Tierra legitimamente ESPAÑOLA

Do you want to know what SK did when robbed it?

I like smashing your mom's ass from the behind god damn much

>good at lobby
It doesn't fucking matter.
What a wack country lmao
If you can't trial at International Court of Justice,don't say that anymore. You don't have floating right about Takeshima. pussy

No it’s matter considering you guys always do fabrication

*your species

DOKDOS CHILENAS

Good! XD

European people is very funny!
I like them. :3

Dokdo für Österreich!

Good
Keep making it, Tbqh I want to see them

Very good!
A Moai statue is standing! XD

yeah,right. You guys always do fabrication.ex)comfort women a.k.a just slut

Your mother is a whore too

*just a slut

Your grandmother too

>just a slut
>a
'Women' is plural tho

ah,my bad.
Thank you for teaching me comfort women-san

Dokdo is rightful Greek clay, hands off!

ROMÂNIA
NU UITA
DOCDO E INSULA TA

when Hiroyuki ban all gooks?
no need cockroaches in Japanese site

Cockroaches's life >>> Jap's life

You are lying. Korea didn't exist until 1897, and then only thanks to Japan freeing it (albeit not altruistically) from Chinese domination. Countries that existed on the peninsula before that 1) were not Korea and 2) were Chinese vassals with no ultimate sovereign power of their own. Any claim about ancient possession is a claim made on behalf of a country that no longer exists, or on behalf of China (which also no longer exists). Neither of these outcomes is desirable for you, so I recommend giving it a rest.

Moreover, we should observe that Japan conquered and controlled Korea, necessarily including any islands. It is not necessarily the case that when Korea was made independent, its territory was exactly and completely restored. Even if Korea owned the rocks before being conquered by Japan, we know that Japan owned the rocks when Japan owned Korea, and since we have no clear evidence that when Korea was re-created, it included those rocks, we cannot say that Japan didn't keep them.

All of this misses the point, however; historical claims are immaterial. They are propaganda tools, and they are meaningless without real power behind them. Fluff. What matters is which country has the power to take and hold the rocks right now. Is it your country? Is it Japan? Perhaps it's the Norks? No; it's the United States. They have been the chief mediator in recent disputes, and they exert substantial influence over both South Korean and Japanese strategic policy. They have the real power in East Asia, and so the rocks belong to them.

>good at lobby
Remind me: Which country is it that has lobbied for so many statues of disgusting prostitutes to be erected in Western countries?

Dokdo is American