D U D E

D U D E
U
D
E

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/news/20101101/alcohol-more-harmful-than-crack-or-heroin#1
youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg
youtube.com/watch?v=AgyYAhEWbm0
youtube.com/watch?v=t9OHf7weO9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's healthier than burgers.

falkland islands is rightful british clay

I see no problem with this.

Not if you’re an adolescent. Marijuana can stunt brain development when you’re young.

wow that's relevant

kids shouldn't be drinking either you know

weed is healthier than alcohol
actually alcholhol is about as harmful than heroin

He was comparing it to burgers. Eating 1 burger a week is far less dangerous to a teenager’s long term health than smoking 1 spliff a week.

That is not a bad thing, but weed is overpriced, it is very cheap to grow compared to what it sells for.

That's all well and good but burgers are far more addictive. Your compatriots have to physically restrain themselves from devouring more than one per hour.

Not me, I drink screech and buy cocaine sometimes. Weed is for gays.

Just legalize drugs already, you would overnight fix half my country's problems, nevermind you'd create conditions that would fix migration issues for good and as well as incentives for a number of Chicanos to come home.

Drug prevention should be done through education and it's easier to keep them out of the hands of kids if they're legal (it's unironically easier for American teenagers to score pot than booze) it also gives addicts a better chance for support not to have to deal with criminals, if you've got a relative with issues is better to have them at home without fear his dealer is going to come collect a debt.

Prohibition is fucking idiocy, Americans are far worse today dealing with the opioid epidemic than they were in the 1800's when you could legally buy laudanum at any drug store.

>actually alcholhol is about as harmful than heroin

Hurr. People can drink responsibly, but you can’t use heroin responsibly.

>DUDE JUST LEGALIZE IT ALREADY
No, fuck off.

>DUDE I CAN QUIT ANY TIME I JUST DON'T WANT TO RIGHT NOW OKAY?

>it's unironically easier for American teenagers to score pot than booze

Shit, really? Here a schoolboy can just stroll into a chinese supermarket and come back out with a bottle of vodka.

Yeah you get carded hard pretty much everywhere. It used to be easier when you only had to be 18 to buy liquor. But then states wanted money for "muh roads."

Why are latinos incapable of taking responsibility and instead blame all of their problems on America?

go to bed, gramps

It's not. He's full of shit. Alcohol is exceedingly easy to acquire for teenagers.

The difference is that teenagers don't care about drinking anymore. They want weed.

webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/news/20101101/alcohol-more-harmful-than-crack-or-heroin#1

also
>People can drink responsibly, but you can’t use heroin responsibly.
that is because alcohol is socially acceptable to use

captcha: your move abarca

yet the UK is pretty fine with kids drinking lmao

We are further along in legalizing Marijuana than most of the 1st world. It’s already legal in several states.

>Legalize all drugs
Never gonna happen ese, most we would ever do is decriminalize drug use, but selling and distributing hard drugs will ALWAYS be illegal, and for good reason. How about you guys just, you know, be good human beings and not traffic life-destroying substances to people.

Buying alcohol usually means finding someone with ID to buy it for you (could be easy, could be hard). Buying weed usually means texting a friend of a friend "Got green?"

making drugs illegal only makes the drug in question more dangerous

youtube.com/watch?v=ao8L-0nSYzg

Protip, the opioid epidemic exists largely because it’s doctors LEGALLY prescribing painkillers to patients who don’t actually need them. If anything, we need to crack down harder on Doctors who are recklessly pushing drugs on people.

quite dislike alcohol desu, prefer weed

kids shouldn't be eating american fast food.

More Americans die per capita of drug overdose alone than all violence in my country, this is apart from all the other issues drugs create in your society.

That you can't see I'm making an argument of what would be in your best interest is the fucking problem in the first place.

Imagine whoever you are or were closest to in your life becomes an addict, seriously you would throw them in a prison cell? I'm saying treat Americans humanely. Yes, that would help my country enormously.

Buying alcohol is the same thing. It's as easy as texting someone who has it to sell it to you, and that's not even remotely difficult. I knew a guy in high school who would buy with a fake ID and make a killing reselling it.

For some kids, even this isn't necessary. Their alcoholic parents have more than enough booze laying around. Access isn't an issue.

I'm willing to have an honest conversation about how drug policy needs to be altered in the United States, particularly with respect to sentencing and treatment, but I'm not going to give the Mexican the satisfaction of having his simplistic assertion of 'dude you can fix everything by legalizing lmao' go unchallenged.

You're not British

i prefer both

>not smoking heroin

fucking lebs

t. Pharma exec

>arguing over which brainkiller is better

Drugs wont be legalized in Sweden during my lifetime, and I dont give two shits.

Return to Islam
>weeds are HARAM
>wines are HARAM

They can't handle the truth. It's gonna happen soon regardless though, I'm looking forward to seeing how much Mexico will improve without the drug war.

An illegal market is an unregulated market. If you legalise drugs you can decide what is sold, in what quantity, who gets to sell it and for how much.
I think everyone but ancaps will see why this is a good thing.

You are naive. Legal drugs like caffeine, alcohol, and tobacco are far and away the most used substances. In states where Marijuana was legalized, more people did start using it, and conversely, while prohibition was fucking stupid, it did successfully lower alcohol use to some extent. Making drugs legal DEFINITELY increases people propensity to use them.

Do you really want corporations to be able to market and sell meth to people?

In marijuana states more people may have started using it but use among minors went down. That's far more important since they're the only group that is negatively affected by pot.

Yeah, a lot of it has to do with how they prescribe opioids like it's candy, I'm talking recreational use here, you'd want better guidelines for opioid use obviously but if someone becomes an addict is better they don't have to blow their life savings on fueling criminal organizations and can get by while they seek help, or at least not unwittingly do harm to both our countries in the process of their dealing with these issues.

You're turning what should be an issue of education and medical practice into a law enforcement/violence issue. Let's say you're nmot an edgy teenager why should a cop with a family in your country give up his life so it's only slightly harder for a weak willed junkie to get his fix? Why should innocent children in my country die in the crossfire of gang fights because some greedy motherfucker can sell on the US side drugs at 100x their cost here?

Everything that's fun is haram. And yet they aren't rich or even prosperous. Cuck religion for braindead people

>Do you really want corporations to be able to market and sell meth to people?
That would enhance the purity and lower shady business and crime associated with it.
Yes.

You could say the same of Protestantism.

And I support Marijuana legalization, but not hard drugs.

Cucktholics are poor losers though

Ah, we're on the same page then

Glad I'm not one :^)

>i'm not going to give the Mexican the satisfaction of having his simplistic assertion
Is it like a pride thing? You do understand in the end you hurt as badly from this or is the people on your side dying out of sight on emergency rooms enough of a cover to scapegoat us on this?

It is a simple enough assertion, kill the market no more cartels. You don't have any problems applying the logic of no real regulation to guns in spite of the very real costs to your society but drugs? You people rather be prudish when it comes to pleasure than rational, your conservatives are killing us both.

Legalizing should bring the price down, but it doesn't.
The state puts too much tax on it, you can buy black market for cheaper, and it's normally better.

On my growers forum we tried to do the math on how much per ounce(28g) it costs us to grow. It was kind of hard because of different methods and strains producing different amounts, and also electricity costs varied a lot.

Anybody care to guess "about how much per ounce" it costs us to grow it?

Thx man, I unfortunately don't have as high hopes as you

Same desu

>The state puts too much tax on it
It's not being done right then, if black market remains cheaper it defeats the purpose.

what said
right now the sellers of heroine are mixing it with rat poison and plastic
search for heroin portugal, switzerland
they tried decrmininalizing heroin and making it easier to obtain and as a result less people OD'ed

what you are doing right now in this argument is applying arbitrary logic onto human behavior thinking that human behavior is always logical

Bullshit, anything on the black market is cheaper including cigarettes and alcohol.

Yep, also the dispensaries are greedy, they double the price of what they give growers.

I think that's kind of what we said, at least in this case.

>they tried decrmininalizing heroin and making it easier to obtain and as a result less people OD'ed
In Europe. Americans are animals that can't be trusted

See
and We will never ever legalize hard drugs for very good reasons, and expecting us to just to fix your country’s problem with drug violence is ridiculous.

Even if we decriminalize drug use, distribution will still be illegal, and you’re still gonna have problems with the cartels. Our country has problems of our own with drug traffickers, but we manage to minimize the problem compared to the rest of Latin America. Your society should shame people who go in to a despicable business like peddling drugs, not say “they dindu nuffin, it’s all the addicts fault for wanting to use drugs”.

>Just legalize drugs already, you would overnight fix half my country's problems,
Fuck you, Jose. Fix your own problems.

>Americans buy drugs from Mexico, making it more profitable to become a narco than to get a job that will help society
>Americans ship drugs across the border for Mexicans to kill each other with

It's not just their problem, it's the problem of both nations.

This is what he said

>If the price is more expensive than on the black market, it won't sell.

This is what I'm saying

>You're full of shit

The casual John is not going to risk doing illegal shit for a few dollars cheaper.

butthurt statist

In states where a lot of people grow, most people will know somebody that grows.
Yes, some will still go to dispensaries, but the majority do not need to. They price themselves out of a lot of the market by making it too expensive.

Yeah, no. Here's why I know legalizing it will work:

It works in my country. Despite it not being legal but decriminalized, most people don't bother buying from dealers.

The US drafts up things like NAFTA for this very reason. Mexicans bitch and whine that America tries to exploit them when the reality is we go out of our way to try and bring jobs to their country and pull them up closer to a 1st world status so less of them go in to drug trafficking or immigrate here illegally.

Mexico has the 3rd highest GDP Per Capita of all the major countries in Latin America, and it’s entirely due to the fact that they’re right next to us and we actively try and make their country better. They’d be Bolivia tier if they weren’t our neighbors.

>just legalize it
>muh education

poor dumb people are more likely to get addicted to drugs. education wont help them.

true patricians become alcoholics

It's different here, I can legally grow my own, many of us can.
Nothing stops me from giving it away, or selling it if I choose to. I don't know anybody that needs street dealers, at most you might have to ask 2 friends.
And since nobody cared to guess about this>Anybody care to guess "about how much per ounce" it costs us to grow it?

I'll tell you it costs me around $5 per 28 grams to grow, how much can you buy that much for?

>It's different here, I can legally grow my own, many of us can.

We can own up to 5 plants without trouble.

>I'll tell you it costs me around $5 per 28 grams to grow, how much can you buy that much for?
1 gram. But that's not the point, people CAN choose to grow their own plants if they'd like but they don't give a fuck. Most people still buy from coffeeshops and trust me when I say it's good business.

Decriminalizing / Legalizing weed works and this country is a living proof, stop being cocky.

I'm not saying it doesn't work, dummy. I am saying we are doing it wrong.

You should try growing it, it's more fun than smoking it.

We've got good PR

it's funny because the rich oilfags probably do engage in all that

>You should try growing it, it's more fun than smoking it.

Now I'm going to tell you the not-so-fun part of growing it: the electricity bills.
And it's almost never sunny enough here to grow it outside except during summer but then you risk having snitches telling on you.

While you can own up to 5 plants, if someone complains or the cop doesn't have his day, they can take it away.

>trying get rid of french and native minority

in what universe

>Getting rid of French and native minority
lel like 100 years ago maybe.

You could grow 4 nice size plants under a 250 watt HPS light in a grow tent, that wouldn't cost very much.
You could grow auto-flowering plants outside, they will mature in enough time for a short summer.
If you live in an apartment, forget it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AgyYAhEWbm0

No. Kill everyone with drugs and the problem will be solved.

>costs $5 to grow 28g
Shit man I have to pay 20€ for a gram

seedo it

have no idea why no kids brew their own
It's stupidly easy

Might consider if I didn't live in a 22m2 apartment owned by my grandad.

youtube.com/watch?v=t9OHf7weO9I

lel I had no idea it was THAT easy. But I assume people don't want to wait 2 weeks before drinking and don't want it to taste like shit.

Are closets fine for this? It's large enough to fit more than a few.

>just legalize weed for all the weak fucks who can't handle life without a puff of the devils lettuce lmao