strawpoll.me/10322217
twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/736316107062181888
youtu.be/XXkCXuDxV78
youtube.com/watch?v=Nr_UYwaVNqE
youtube.com/watch?v=PY91IYtdjhU
youtube.com/watch?v=zW8EhsxwPJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Lion around

anyone feel like drawing something for me?

how important is gem thickness

Quit pushing for your shit fetishes m8.

Lady of the sea, happy as can be

Can't help but wonder if she'd be happier with me

Last chance ta PLACE YA BETS! Record turnout today!

strawpoll.me/10322217

stay mad

No you creep

Commission your weird fetish shit like the rest of us

So far season 3 has been one great episode after another

you should post good art if you're going to fawn over her

That will all come to an end when the townie bomb goes off

Would you stomp on Lapis' gem for one million dollars?

Eh. I like the townie episodes somewhat. They can be fun.

You screwed up the meme, user.

What is it? I'm still working on a Jasper and Steven doing cute things and then I have a Lapis and Steven doing cute things to draw but I could shoe you in.

this thread blows gems

Greg and Peridot doing cute things

it hasn't even started
I for one like this relaxing OP

That user is just gonna ask for rape and ntr.
Wait for other guys if you feel like it.

can you draw me greg raping sapphire with ruby bound in the corner being forced to watch him do it while greg says "i'll make you just like rose"? with a small part after showing how they're no longer able to fuse due to the emotional damage, with greg getting away with what he did and reminding them every day of it with simply his presence having steven non the wiser. I'll understand if you won't be able to do it.

twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/736316107062181888

I'd be pretty hyped right now, thanks France

Ruby is the worst fucking gem I swear m8s

cross out the "me"

Peridot will reconstruct her limbs ?

>Smug Lapis
>Lapis in casual dress shirt

MUH DICK!

Shit taste senpai

Could gems change the location of their gem?

Also could we post as much centipedele as we can?

Maybe.

Y'all remember this shit?

Which Ruby?

Oh hey I'd totally be down to draw that.

That's a pretty complex request, I feel like that'd warrant a small comic just to get across all the stuff you want. I feel like there aren't many SU NTR comics on sadpanda, might be interesting to do, but I may not be the right person for the job.

All of them, since apparently the main design requirement is that they be complete retards

daily reminder that Rose is evil and Steven is a weapon

I'm pretty sure one of the crewniverse said on twitter they can't change their gem location

__Key?_____

of righteousness

I believe in you, even if i cant access sadpanda cuz i dont wanna do all that shit to get it

For the user asking if Ian liked a futa post on Tumblr. I heard about it a long time ago but didn't really care. I wonder why it resurfaced?

We're back, baby!

I hate the "Rose is secretly evil" headcanon, but I wouldn't mind some shades of grey. Like she did bad things before deciding to protect the Earth. Or did bad things in order to protect the Earth. Good, but flawed.

Really? there are browser extensions and stuff now so you don't have to manually change your cookies. Would still need an account though I believe.

There's a two-hour mini-marathon on now for anyone who wants to watch it/boost their numbers. It's listed as "Special: Peridot's Redemption".

I want to order a cheeseburger backpack. Should I get it from the CN store or some 3rd party site?
The CN store is by far the most expensive, and they'll most likely get the most revenue which is good for SU; but I'm not sure about the quality of the materials used. A 3rd party site would be cheaper but CN wouldn't get the revenue for SU.

Anyone who's ordered a cheeseburger backpack have any input? Or even other anons, you guys can say stuff as well.

Reminder that pearl was a rapper youtu.be/XXkCXuDxV78 (at around the 1 minute mark)

There are cheaper third-party sources? Where? I would have thought it'd have to be either bought from CN or resold for more.

are you autistic?

>Jasper has a penis
>Lapis doesn't
*grumbles to self*

there is but i dont see myself using that often enough to warrant an account and such

Get out

youtube.com/watch?v=Nr_UYwaVNqE

Unless you're 12 or a cosplayer, please don't order one of those. Get a phone case or a shirt. Hell, even a dakimakura is less autistic.

Fuck off, user. You've posted it 100 times. It's an idiotic idea and no one shares your idiocy.

No.

I getcha, and you don't really even need exhentai to see the bulk of the SU stuff I imagine.

This is the blue gem.

I don't think Jasper is all that bad, when she headbutted Steven she took off her helmet.

I can't wait for Steven to work his magic on her.

WE KNOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=PY91IYtdjhU

I now wish to see Pearl speaking with disdain about modern rappers, possibly in a colorfully crude way before cleaning up her speech for Steven.

seconding

>amethyst just throws peridots limb enhancers in the fucking ocean
Bitch

I just googled "Steven Universe Cheeseburger backpack" on mobile and it shows the CN store, AnimePoko, and Kirin Hobby as a few retailers.
The 3rd parties are cheaper by $20, but I want CN to get the most revenue it can for SU.
But it's being made by CN, and it's a backpack marketed towards kids. So I'm not sure about the quality of the materials used or if the $55 price is worth it.

question /sug/, how do you guys browse the threads when you've been away for a few hours? do you catch up on all the posts you missed or just skip straight to auto update

youtube.com/watch?v=zW8EhsxwPJA

...sexually?

I read up on the threads I've missed. It's really easy.

"Let's get rid of this gun she almost shot us with."
Yeah, how horrible.

ITT: post your /sug/ folders

i'm setting the bar low so no one has to be embarrassed, only started visiting a few weeks before the message received bomb started

I catch up, or try to i still have 5 missed threads to read

quickly scroll through the threads and pause if any posts have a lot of replies or otherwise seem interesting

I'll skim through for any good pics, other than that it's usually auto update. Although, if the thread is fresh, maybe

This

I should go to church.

You didn't see them throwing her ship in the ocean, amethyst a bitch

Guilty.

>no one cares
>cares enough to reply
Yes, keep encouraging him, that's very smart

Does anyone have an RSS feed for me to subscribe to so I can know when new episodes are being released?

user here, is that sverige i see?

ur TV guide

you know I've never said it but I appreciate you and your dedication, sardonyx-user

ja

This right here desu.

>no Sugilite folder
Smdh

that's not an rss feed and I dont have cable

>a shirt
every instance I've seen of someone wearing a SU shirt looks terrible, especially the star shirt. makes you look like a giant weenie
at least a cheseburger backpack is a fun novelty item that doesn't even seem like it's attached to a cartoon. I doubt the dude's planning on wearing it out and about, and if he did, at least he would just look le quirky instead of "passionate cartoon fan"

That was so uncalled for, you know they're gonna bring it back up again for some drama.
>sorry I pushed your wheelchair into the ocean, peri

får sverige se det "dubbed" versionen av programmet? är rösterna bra? jag bor i kanada så jag skulle inte veta

Showing you my reaction face folder, instead
Since it has a lot of SU
I bet they can tell a story

he'd look like a retard

Everyone loves "Bqrn MqTes", Starring Micheal J. Fox as Peridot, and Lindsey Lohan as Lapis. They join up and save the world in a barn and maybe make a little love.

When a green rock named Peridot discovers her Barn has been 'barned' with all sorts of weird creatures by the scheming Yellow Diamond, Peridot sets out with a very loud Steven by his side to 'persuade' Yellow Diamond to give Peridot her barn back. Instead, a deal is made. Yellow Diamond, who wants to become the Queen, sends Peridot to rescue Princess Lapi, who is awaiting her true love in a tower guarded by a fire-breathing dragon. But once they head back with Lapis, it starts to become apparent that not only does Peridot, an ugly rock, begin to fall in love with the lovely princess, but Lapis is also hiding a huge secret.

Sverige har en dubbad version, fast jag orkar fan inte se den.
Garnet's name literally translates to "Grenade" in the Swedish dub

>I doubt the dude's planning on wearing it out and about
Then literally what is the point

Get a poster and save yourself 50 bucks towards nunchucks or a fedora

r/stevenuniverse

or just keep checking the threads, the op should get updated when there's news

>Amethyst created Memedot

thanks

all i need