Marijuana legalization

Everyone who thinks marijuana should be legalized is a stoner. Everyone who doesn't smoke weed is against legalizing it.

/thread

Why should it be illegal?

Because we're sick of degenerate potheads.

Im sick of alcoholics. Lets make beer alcohol illegal. That should work out great.

Besides, all supporters of legalization are Dumbocrats anyway, so who cares what they think?

Oh okay, that's sound reasoning.

Well, I'm sick of degenerate nazi frogs.

Of course you are, you Bolshevik druggie.

i just like banning other peoples fun

It's a good thing you've never smoked, it could have really damaged your ability to have such rational ideas.

I'mma sticking with this fellow right here

Name ONE person who doesn't smoke marijuana but thinks it should be legalized. I fucking dare you.

Degenerate?
The founders grew it.

Who cares?

Do a google search, I can think of several phrases you could try.

Fuck off, you can't prove me wrong. Go smoke another joint, you fucking communist pig.

>58% of America is stoners
You've already lost.

Fuck off authoritarian goynigger.

Suck shit through a straw, drug addict.

'Muricans are drug-addicted pigs, so what else is new? I don't identify with them.

I like to smoke VERY occasionally and I think it should be legalized, I also hate stoners.

That doesn't count.

>muh alcohol

There is no such thing as a person who doesn't smoke weed supporting legalization. You would have to be a special, one-of-a-kind of retarded to do that.

>americans
>against capitalism and freedom

I actually smoke less now that it's legal in my state because I can't stand smoking with stoners, or being sound them for any period of time.

Only smoke with my gf or alone once every month or two

good to know.

And I'm sick of the Jew media promoting drug use and labeling anyone who doesn't do drugs as backwards and socially inferior. I hate potheads. All they do is bring down civilization.

Just my input from a legal dude weed state Hans.

So you'd rather have everyone running around on crystal meth

No, you fucking retard. I hate all druggies, especially the self-righteous ones like you.

aaaaand youre retarded
if we legalize and regulate cannabis, we will generate huge revenue and create many jobs
if we relegalize industrial hemp, our economy and our unemployment problems will be gone within 5 years

You're the stoner, so how could I be retarded?

special, one of a kind of retard reporting in

trips of truth

Name one, just ONE person who doesn't smoke weed that agrees with legalization.

Who else here lives in a legal state? I stop by the local shop and pick up $20 worth of vape oil every other day during my lunch break from work. It's so clean and professional.

My mom once told me that she doesn't think it should be illegal and I don't think she smokes weed.

I've never smoked weed and I believe it should be legalized, so your statement is incorrect.

And that retard is me

again, hi

Studies show that states that criminalize marijuana have massive spikes in crystal meth usage. I can only assume you want everyone running around on crystal meth all day.

Objectively false.

>muh communism
Not an argument.

Me.

We already criminalize crystal meth. Get your head out of the bong.

>all supporters of legalization are Dumbocrats anyway

as a libertarian, I disagree with your ignorance.

Haven't touched weed in 17 years.

It should be legal because of the amount of wasted money we throw at enforcement and incarceration.

It's legal in my state and nobody I know that didn't smoke it started, and nobody I know that did smoke it quit. It changed nothing but the prison population and wasted enforcement dollars. The nanny state should only concern itself with crimes that actually hurt other people.

By outlawing crystal meth, only outlaws will have crystal meth. Do you want a bunch of outlaws running around on crystal math?

You need to check your sources you lazy stoner

I live in Alaska, a red state, and we voted to legalize because our courts basically ruled a long time ago that its nobody's business what you do in the privacy of your own home and made it legal back then.

Just go for medical marijuana, then.

Say what, now?

you're so smart and intelligent

I don't smoke anymore and don't plan to smoke again but I used to smoke a lot and am pro legalization

I don't smoke and I don't drink

I think everything should be legal

Makes complete sense to me.

>Name one, just ONE person who doesn't smoke weed that agrees with legalization.

all the people who use extracts for pain...you dont have to smoke weed to benefit from the positive qualities of cannabis

the money is not wasted. The drugs are a litmus test to determine criminals.

Look Caffeine is arguably more dangerous than weed, and that is actually legal. Not to mention it is safer than tobacco and alcohol. Finally it acts as a very safe alternative and often just as effective to large quantities of prescription drugs.

It will open more jail cells for more dangerous criminal offenses.

Finally it will cut down the illegal drug trade.

yes, I know. Thank you.

All cannabis is medicinal.

Durrrr u gotta let people smoke weed or theyll be doing crack and horse tranquilizers!!
Jesus christ i am tired of this drug shit

Le Trashman comes to mind.

Then they become tools of the ruling elites.

>medical marijuana

lamest excuse to get your drug

>it cures cancer of little girls

Its illegal right now, and there are still "degenerate potheads". There always will be. Why? Because weed is fun.

no lol

My question to all the anti-legalization faggots is: Why do you care so much what people do in their spare time? You don't get flustered over drunks, who are far more annoying and dangerous than potheads. It's none of your business what people want to do in the privacy of their own homes.

Cannabis is medicine.

I just think it should be regulated thats all.
Destroy the criminal enterprise thats built up around it.

As for using, it can be treated just like alcohol: intoxicated means you cant consent to sex, and means you can be pulled over for DWI.

administer extracts in form of medicine using prescription, no need for recreational drug sales

Anti-legalization is about power, controlling means of production, subjugating the meek, etc.

petty issue 4 political n00bs to talk about. just like the rest of the leftist talking points. sad

secret smoker, you just know it

Most people don't even use it for medicine.

alex jones

> muh privacy

Then why do stoners insist on bragging about how high they are on a public Internet forum?

>subjugating the weak
I'll give you it's got a lot to with money, but come on man. do you say that shit out loud?

>le picture with text proves im le right
seamates atheiwst

That doesn't mean they unknowingly are receiving medical benefits from using.

Speaking from a personal standpoint, weed is much, much less dangerous then alcohol.

t. Recovering alcoholic who used to smoke weed before he drank.

Once we get it legalized here, it'll be billions of dollars of free money for the government in taxes. They could use that money for good purposes, like treating those with addiction to harder drugs and alcohol.

Either way Trudeau haters, once he legalizes weed we'll be having a surplus every year. He'll be PM for life.

>do you say that shit out loud
Of course, why wouldn't you? Sometimes the truth bites. We used to print our money on it.

I don't give a rat's ass what "medical" benefits weed has. All that matters is that only stoners want it legalized.

hi family,
that's dumbness i read here, i know my shit, i'm french.
if your country use a "social security" system it appears that any disease a person contract having all those bad habits is impacted to your social security, cancer, lungs, depression, whateverz.
if legalization arises, tax would be put on pot. "they still use street cred" you may argue.
there is way to get your head around it, like charge more for illegal sellerz.
anyway, with legalization pot user pay for their "future diseases" in a legal system, that responsabilize them, they may do as they want, their choice's impact in the future will be handled by their pot taxation instead of being at the charge of whole society.
if you're a social security free country, fine.
legalization still a way to increase a country income, see colorado, (federal still forbid, i know)
stoner monies keep getting blunted into marijuana, it's about putting this money in the good hands, monies will flow regardless of weed legality, not taking the opportunity would be unwise i.m.o.

don't come into my state just to smoke pot fuckheads

get out and stay go

Me

Well, weed is far less harmful than tobacco and alcohol. It's also far less addictive.
The "war on drugs" has proven to be ineffective. If you made weed legal, there would be a LOT less people in prisons, becoming hardened criminals.
Also, you would make more money from taxes on weed.
It really is a win-win.

This tbqh.

Me as well, although I used to smoke.

Don't forget that the state of Oregon is now financially stable, well more so now that pot taxes have made up most of there yearly deficits.

Source: My Uncles are professional pot growers in Portland.

>alcohol
>illegal

Wrong, I don't smoke but I think it should be legalized.

You can't stop people from doing drugs, Sweden is an example with rising drug use even though we have strict drug laws.

Making it legal and regulated would not only give money to the state but make it safer for the consumer too.

Also it would seriously harm organized crime and stop a lot of violent crime, just like legalizing alcohol did in the US.

No, if pot were legal, all of those potheads would still end up in jail anyway from committing crimes while under the influence.

First recognize that beer and cigarettes remain legal because it's impossible to backtrack on such policy changes once people can freely consume such substances.

Don't disregard the fact that policing of possession and consumption of controlled substances, marijuana in particular, has been dwindling since the 1970s. Based on police response to what is supposed to be felonious activity, possession and consumption of marijuana has effectively already been legalized.

If marijuana is legalized officially, it will become as much of a problem as alcohol and cigarettes are. Attempts at enacting "take-backsies" will be futile and the plague will be here to stay.

Absolutely false. Look at Colorado, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, and so to be several more.

>Marijuanur will cure cancer, aids, ebola, smallpox, fix the economy solve the Israel-palestine conflict, drive your car to the mechanic
did you know there is a material that is fire-proof, strong, durable that also is banned, it's called asbestos

most weed smokers use tobacco plus weed. Don't be stupid and insult yourself.

I have never seen a Canadian on this site that didn't smoke weed. Your whole country fucking sucks.

Look at me not giving a fuck.

they are full of criminal scum.