How do you feel about this?

How do you feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ijLI6ARxucQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't.

I feel throwing an autistic fit for three hundred posts.

*1 minute of vomiting*

Family Guy is shit

I feel this people is just a very small minority everywhere and they are used like political tools by retarded feminists for stupid claims.

What character was this supposed to be, before? Quagmire? Joe?

filename

Who gives a shit about FG

I FUCKED YOUR DAD!

I literally couldn't care less. It was just a plotpoint for an episode, and it didn't happen to a main character so there really isn't anything to care about there.

Wait. People still watch Family Guy? Why?

Perplexed.
The fact that he/she is standing directly outside of a surgery wing heavily implies that the operation was only very recently completed. Surely there's a long recovery period after something like that.

I don't care about her, I care about the episode itself because it was a mess (save for the ending, which was a nice ending)

An episode like this should've either been made during season 4/5. I think they would've handled it well (see "You May Now Kiss the... Uh... Guy Who Receives").

>Being trans is a mental disease

Scientific facts aside, Family Guy is terrible. This was done more out of shock humor than anything else.

Has Quagmire's father been in any other episodes besides the one in reference and the horrible Thanksgiving day cameo?

Incredibly unnecessary.

It also bugged me that a few seasons prior they stated Quagmire was 60 which partially explained his style, but which would make ....Ada? Like 80 or 90

The one where he's chained up in the storage locker, he appears for the whole last third

I remember the episode where Quagmire had sex with his fem father.

It's not exactly a mental disease, they are just infortunate "mutants" who born with a body and a brain structure who don't exactly correspond to their assigned sex, so they don't feel they are in the good body.

actually this poor people are a small minority who suffers a lot but the feminazis cancers use them like an excuse for justify their abominable political ideology.

Not just a recovery period, but it would also be preceded by months, if not years, of therapy and hormone treatments, plus relatively minor procedures like electrolysis, breast implants, and tracheal shaving.

>born with a body and a brain structure who don't exactly correspond to their assigned sex

Yea, and anorexic people have a fat persons brain in an emaciated body

it is impossible to know what sex your brain corresponds to, most trans people I have spoken to seem to hate their own bodies and assume that the other sex must be better because that is the only option.

why you play the patronizing asshole? read scientific studies about that.

i don't like them particulary, in fact they are just unfair victims of the random genetics.

meh, I found the one where the dog is forced to it a diaper full of shit more disgusting

Thanks for the info. I haven't watched that episode.

Still a mental disease user. A man or woman who feels like they need to surgically modify their body to be the opposite gender isn't normal. There are chemical imbalances occurring that makes them feel unhappy with who they are.

The majority of trans people still report being unhappy after having surgery or coming out as pre-op. Regardless of whether you're a man or woman and you feel like you're the opposite gender. You can NEVER be the opposite gender.

Theres 1 study on neuroimaging of transgendered people. And it wasnt very conclusive. The rest is exaggerated media hype.

even if you could be opposite gender, is that really the solution?

He was in the e-inside where Glenn got turned into a sex slave by his crazy girlfriend end she made him have sex with his father.

If the human race had the ability to let people switch genders and it would be perfect. While man > woman and vice verse. It wouldn't solve the issues that those people are having. For the few in the minority it would, but not the majority.

I view trans people as having a neurological illness. The reason for my reasoning is one of my former best friends went tran during college.

>He was a good guy, liked games, sports, etc. >appeared happy, even when it was just us hanging out.
>came from a good middle-class family
>came out as gay after high school
>started changing, thinking that everyone was against him. Which wasn't the case, everyone was open and didn't really care if he liked dick or not
>moved to the west coast, went to college, completely changed during that time.
>announced himself as herself, had surgery to become a woman
>continued to be unhappy after choices and committed suicide at 26 years old last November on birthday

Jake/Jess had

shit, hit enter by accident.

Jake/Jess had a neurological illness. He always wanted to be someone else instead of finding happiness.

The only good thing that came out of those episodes was Brian saying "Hey, I fucked your dad."

Which era of "Family Guy" do you most tolerate, Sup Forums? Just curious.

Pre-Cancellation Family Guy - aka "Classic Family Guy - the Freakin' Sweet Years" (Seasons 1-3)

Post-Cancellation Family Guy - aka "The Ipecac Ramifications" (Seasons 4-8)

Zombie Family Guy in HD - aka "Family Gore" - aka "The John Viener Variety Half-Hour" (Seasons 9-present)

I would fuck her right in the vagina.

>vagina

maybe he had a neurological illness because he had a mutant brain?

Made to order with a custom grip and pearl inlay.

pre cancellation

it was dying when they had the two brief conway twitty bits, then it was rotting by the time they had full twitty and stones segments. Laziest hack writers in history

Pre Cancellation has a special place in my heart.
Ipecac Ramifications have some pretty funny episodes but some pretty bad ones too.
Zombie is intolerable.

BRIAN YOU FUCKED A MAN

That was a throwaway joke.

it's quagmires dad

yeah it was, but at least that explained his taste in old jazz, his car, the swinger attitude, his ignorance of the internet and computers, how he has adult kids across the world etc.

But you're right, all of Family Guy is a throwaway joke, no continuity or story building.

haha

This but mostly this

and to think this show gets away with so many things and yet clerks got shut down so fast

Seriously?

All the characters make me physcally and mentally sick.

You want to be pretty? Fine.
You want to take the D? Fine.
You want to wear women's clothes? Whatever.
But why would you mutilate your dick and turn it inside out and shove it up your body? They don't honestly think it's a vagina nor looks like one? Right?
What's wrong with taking it up the ass?

I challenge you to tell the different.

Who is "the different" and what do I tell them?

Those eyes in the last panel always make me laugh.

>I'm about to fuck a tranny
>This is my life now
>I regret the decisions that got me to this point

Fuck QC, fuck that comic so hard that the creator stabs his hand again.

Honestly, I feel that someone who's probably pushing 60 or something probably should try to go for an image befitting of their age.

most of them don't mutilate their dick actually, because they wanna conserve their sexual sensations.

i still thinking there are just """mutants""", so particular cases, not a different "gender".

South Park did it better in every category.

fucking disgusting

Same deal with breast implants, then. I hate breast implants, but I'd never stop someone from doing body mods for any old reason.
>I view X as having a medical condition
You aren't in charge of those definitions. No one who posts on Sup Forums is.

>No Brian throwing up gif/webm
I'm disappointed.

>For the few in the minority it would, but not the majority.
>The reason for my reasoning is one of my former best friends
Dude, listen to yourself

No one's making you fap to it but yourself, user.

i don't get it

Someone in my class killed themselves over their dad becoming trans but I guess they were just an insensitive cishet bastard.

If you can't tell the difference between a fake and real vagina, you must really fucking hate vaginas. Weird how you'd still want one.

Came here to post this

he has a dick

>People still think wanting to lop off your own dick isn't a mental illness

I find it disgusting that a cartoon would trivialize this shit, but The Family Guy is such garbage it's hard to get too riled up by it.

>he

Criticizing the mods outside is against the global rules, faggot.

Yeah, let's just let the place become Neogaf.
If you don't think mods deleting things because they don't like them is okay, then you're the real faggot here. Funny thing is, the thread that was deleted was completely civil and there was a discussion going on. Didn't break any rules, either, and that's the issue.

Problem is he had a actual reason to look like that(Exhausted after being in the hospital all night when Faye drank herself half to death), but he didn't bother to draw the lines in any of the other panels.

Still Quagmire's finest hour.
youtu.be/ijLI6ARxucQ

give me the ragu

I think Family Guy is not funny.

Thats pretty much all I can take away from this, OP.

What I know about transgenders could fill a thimble, but I'm pretty sure you can't transition with just one surgery.

Seth Macfarlane is a fucking hero and there is absolutely no reason to hate him because he is not a Jew. If it were a Jew making multi-million cartoons we should be worried, but he is White so everything is cool.

He is essentially someone everyone on this board and website desires to be. A chubby White dude that seeks to be appreciated for his creative talents and has accomplished said task.

Fuck you all, because once you guys said Eminem was gay, and now you praise him like God.