Alf, NO

alf, NO

>marijuana

the worst part about Cartoon All Stars to the Rescue is theres one ninja turtle but THREE muppet babies

should the normal parts be weirder than the drug nightmare parts? i feel like there were some crossed wires here.

And it was Michelangelo, easily the worst one to handle a delicate issue such as drugs. Why wasn't it Leonardo or Donatello?

Michaelangelo was everyone's favorite back then.

>You kids wanna here about the time I almost had Reagan killed?

His appearance was a crash, i give 9/11

Did his parents and sister die when Melmac kaboomed?? And why did the cat in the animated intro (I heard his name was Eli) have such an awesome rape-face when he first snuck into Gordon's room?

it was like when a junkie rock star would do a commercial about dangers of drugs

Michaelangelo was on public service

>"Hail Hydra"

All your favorite characters weren't shown, and when they were, they were complete dicks. The first time we get a multi character crossover since Roger Rabbit, and the thing we're presented is a massive disappointment.

Don't do drugs, kid. Do your cute little sister.

So which cartoon characters would be used if this was made today?

The only drug you need

Johnny Test, New PPG, TTGO, and seven copy-pastes of Steven. It would be 50% internet memes and in the end would show graphic depictions of safe pegging.

What exactly were the rules of this world? At first I thought the kid was only seeing Michaelangelo and the Muppet Babies cuz he was high. But then his sister sees cartoons too. Was she on his contact high?

You now realize that he knows he has to get high so he doesn't give in to his urges and start ripping her clothes off right in front of Winnie the Pooh. Now look what you've done, toons.

THOSE DRUGS ARE SO BORING

That's ok. She'll learn to like it. As long as her big brother isn't doing drugs, she'll be happy to help in any way she can. Pooh will learn to like watching too.

Just say NO ME GUSTA to drugs, Michael!

Not gonna lie, this cartoon is a big part of why I don't do drugs. And surprisingly, not because it told me that the Ninja Turtles would come find me and kick my ass.

It would star the hit-single "Drugs are a sometimes food".

At the end of his there's a weird zoom of the white house that looks exactly like the establishing shot for an old SNL sketch