What's the point of this movie? Why couldn't they ended it after Apocalypse? Fuck this shit

What's the point of this movie? Why couldn't they ended it after Apocalypse? Fuck this shit.

Dont say that there are a lot underage people here and will bash you to death for it.

The point is to be the best capefilm since Spider-Man 2

I'm not saying this a a bad movie but killing off Charles and Logan just didn't feel right. And where are all the other mutants? I won't believe Charles killed them all during the accident.

He probably did kill off a big chunk and the shit they put in the food that turns the frogs gay took care of the rest

I have never encountered any cases of gay frogs. And I see a lot of them since I live in the countryside.

The whole point of the movie is that it's the end of an age. The ending is pretty much beat for beat the same as Shane, which is about the end of the Wild West. The point isn't whether Charles killed the mutants, the point is that the mutants are gone, and Logan and Charles are the only ones left, and they're about to be gone too.

And whether you believe it or not, Charles killing the mutants because of his brain condition is heavily implied.

dude xmen replaced by mexicans lmao

>The whole point of the movie is that it's the end of an age.
Yeah I got that, but I do not like it.

Why not?

Why are you complaining about why they made it? It was a great film, definitely not flawless, but great

i saw this movie without having a superhero fetish and it was just meh. nothing special. pretty standard formulaic hollywood action movie.

Because I don't understand why they did it.

Hugh and Patrick weren't going to play Logan and Charles anymore after this one. They're both getting a little too old. This is a sendoff to them as much as it is to the characters.

its capeshit idk why i even bothered watching it ended up on my phone the whole time.

Then why not end it after Apocalypse? That was a great ending

Because neither of them were really in Apocalypse?

Then why not end it after Days of Future Past? It was the best ending in every possible ways.

>This is a sendoff to them as much as it is to the characters.

Only they are gonna reboot these movies with a new Xavier and Wolverine in a few years, so it's pretty pointless

Reboot of the franchise with younger, edgier versions of the X-Men

I don't even know why you bother breathing.

Because they planned out the Apocalypse storyline already? They literally show you in the after credit scene the setup for Apocalypse.

Sure, but this was pretty good for people who grew up with Jackman and Stewart as Logan and X. Just because we have a new Superman doesn't make Christopher Reeve any worse.

Because DOTFP was made to start new movies.

>Because they planned out the Apocalypse storyline already? They literally show you in the after credit scene the setup for Apocalypse.
So they should've stopped after Apocalypse.

They didn't kill off Christopher Reeves' Superman though

>So they should've stopped after Apocalypse.
Apocalypse was really meh. It was just like DOTFP all over again, but this time to tease movies about the phoenix.

>Then why not end it after Apocalypse? That was a great ending
That movie was shit. Fuck off.

Fair enough. Maybe Batman is a better example.

Well shit man. That would have been pretty garbage to just end Jackman as Logan like that after 17 years. After playing the character for so long, you'd think that he'd end on a better note than cameo in an average movie.

Pepe I gsyest frog

>the point is that the mutants are gone, and Logan and Charles are the only ones left

You either didn't watch the movie or didn't understand it.

This.

Just turn off your brain.

Logan was made to show us that capeshit can be deep too
It's a good movie, stop being a sperg

>Because I don't understand why they did it.

what is so hard about this movie that you didn't understand?!

So Charles never got killed by Jean? Logan never fucked his timeline and never got the metal claws?

Which reality does Logan pick up in?

Didn't they show a scene of Wolverine killing the Dark Phoenix?

t. Autist

What did he mean by this? Charles is alive, so in Logan canon X3 apparently never happened.

Never bothered watching Apocalypse, so if I missed something you're referencing that isn't Logan killing Jean in X3 I apologise.

Then people should be allowed to judge it as an actual film.

There was an after credits scene in X3 revealing Xavier had transferred his mind to the vegetative body of his twin brother or something like that.

>Mutants haven't been born for 25 years because of GMO fuckery in all the food supply blocking mutant genes, probably weakens remaining mutants
>Government hunts down mutants
>Charles gets old and gets dementia and accidentally kills the remaining xmen
>Wolverine's healing factor is reduced due to mutant gene blocking/age/adamantium poisoning
>They both die and the artificial mexican mutants created by the government with old mutant genes survive and find asylum in canada after escaping a guy named Donald

Seriously how is this movie hard to understand? Were you all shitposting on Sup Forums while watching?

If only there was someone in the x-men universe whose character was based around fucked up time lines that fox could use to fix continuity issues.

>average movie

that movie was shiet mate