I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough...

> I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vC5PTPV4Frg
youtube.com/watch?v=Kx0LezfenT0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6tQB5JL2g4
youtu.be/ACGeWm8dcu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being so fucking manly you're unable to sound gay telling another man you'll fuck them

>I'll fuck you til you love me, faggot!

Best line of shit talk ever. Tyson is pure kino no matter what he's doing.

>mfw I have a group interview for a shitty goverment job soon and one of the guys trying to get the job is a nice looking married black man who went to college and is one of those really religious Jesus-freak black guys

I'm an overweight white NEET who dropped out of college with nothing to offer except "PLEASE GIVE ME THIS JOB I'LL DO ANYTHING"

i'll fuck you til you love me faggot

one of the most overrated boxers of all time. not even top 10. also severely mentally impaired. but he's fun to laugh at.

Just suck their dicks user, what's the big deal

>Mike Tyson
>Not top 5 in GOAT discussion
I don't think he's the only one who's severely mentally impaired.

prime mike was fucking amazing

i can recommend to everybody looking up some of his fights, he was incredible

youtube.com/watch?v=vC5PTPV4Frg

>top 5 GOAT

he's not even top 5 heavyweight, son, let alone p4p rankings.

Dude, just stop...

just bee yourself

Let's hear your top 5 heavyweights.

God you are a bunch of pathetic cuckolds

>great exhibition of defence
>getting constantly hit in the head

he was small for a heavyweight yet still had unearthly power, and he wasnt a bomber he actually knew how to box, there's a reason boxing has gone stale and skinny manlets like mayweather have risen to prominence, it's because a guy like Mike is a once in a lifetime boxer, we wont see his like again for a long time.

>> I'll fuck you in your ath you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your athhole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with thith. Thith ith the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and thay it to my fathe.... I'll fuck you in the ath in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch.

>I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!

>I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!

>Praise be to Allah!

Well. At least we have now GGG.

>ill fuck you till you love me faggot

it was a different time, also was raimi ever involved in videogaming?

>mfw Arturo Gatti VS Micky Ward I

youtube.com/watch?v=Kx0LezfenT0

This fight got me into boxing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6tQB5JL2g4

his biggest win is old man larry holmes. he never rose to the occasion when he fought top tier competition and cracked whenever he couldn't KO someone early in the fight. nigga had no heart

no order but just off the top of my
head joe louis, ali, foreman, holyfield, dempsey, frazier, lennox lewis, jack johnson, marciano all had better careers and/or title runs than tyson. hell even wlad klitscho debatably had a more impressive championship run until recently

Mike Tyson Mysteries was great

you're romanticizing him like everyone does. he had an intimidating presence, and could close the distance get inside and land bombs on guys. his style was entertaining, but that shit didn't work against the best heavyweights of that era. he got clowned by holyfield.

the russians are meme fighters, I do believe Fury has incredible hand speed & footwork though, but he's such a fuckup

Don't tell me it's cancelled.

Tyson is a true fan of trap hentai doujins.

I haven't heard anything like that. I didn't even realize the 3rd season was currently airing

>marciano

As expected.

Make him suffer an accident.

>marciano wasn't really good meme

he wasn't the GOAT, but he dominated during his era and retired undefeated. his win over joe louis is just as meaningful and impressive as any of tyson's wins. and he didn't get brutally KO'd in japan by a 40-1 underdog

That fight happened after Tyson fired his most important people and went to shit though. There is a huge difference between early and later tyson. Sadly we never saw prime Tyson fight someone real.

Tyson isn't even moving there.

Fat and lethargic.

Where were you when Mike Tyson caused an 11.7 magnitude earthquake?

youtu.be/ACGeWm8dcu8

Tyson got lazy as fuck and didn't even train for the fight. Complacency kills.

>Tyson fought full grown men at age 13 for small cash
>no heart

Yeah, he was already looking fat and slugging during his first fight against Bruno -- which was after he fired Rooney.

It all went to shit when he hired Don King.

i can agree to that. tyson's career was plagued by a lot of bullshit, unfortunately.

because it's late into the fight and he's probably gassed, also he's affected by the fact that douglas was still standing and fighting back. watch the fight. the scary tyson shows up in early rounds, douglas just outboxes him.

>because it's late into the fight and he's probably gassed, also he's affected by the fact that douglas was still standing and fighting back.

Nope. Tyson had fights taken 10 or more rounds and was still fighting.

At that point in his career, he was out of shape and didn't take the fight seriously.

>That "I broke my back" bit at the end catching me off guard even though I was thinking of it
/sides

Training back injuries are no joke, lads. I'm nursing one right now and even if Tyson wasn't a spinal in that fight and was just a goldbricker, any back discomfort during a fight will fuck you up.