Wifu political alignment

What are your wife/gf's political views?

Mine is pretty classically liberal, but not open borders. She has some leftist economic views though but she doesn't like blm, muslims, gun control, femnazis, SJW, WE WUZ KINGZ, niggers, etc.

It's kind of hard to pinpoint I guess. She still watches Trump stuff with me and like's his memes and pepe. She liked the sleepy doctor and chris crispie too

She's not full on redpill but It is rubbing off on her, she can identify some Jewish names and knows to be weary of the person when she sees one.

I think it is kind of stupid to say that most women are full on bluepilled militant SJW's. It seems that most of them can be pretty moderate so long as they're not in university and vulnerable to being fed idiotic leftist propaganda (fat or with daddy issues).

So what's your girl like? Hopefully not bluepilled as fuck

wow i made that format look like shit

She's politically apathetic and ignorant. Not really bad or good, better than having to step over eggshells when politics come up.

She's a Normie. still on the beltway, center-left. She hates when I make jew jokes, Attempting to red-pill her. brute cold hard facts won't work, she puts walls up. (Ironic for her being anti-trump)

Help me.

Did you try FBI crime statistics?

Ex communist, she wants to see a fascist government installed in Europe or see a member state kicked out because it becomes fascist.

She's a Spanish nationalist. We joke about our national rivalries, it usually ends up with me saying she's just jealous that we own Gibraltar while she asks how the Empire is these days.

Very into Machiavelli and Machiavellian style politics (She plays a lot of CK2 and can be quite the despot when playing).

She's disappointed in how nationalism Spain is on the decline and is partway envious that Britain has maintained at least some of its old traditions.

Despises Clinton and wants to see God Emperor Trump as president.

Reads a lot on philosophy (Diogenes being one) and has read a lot of David Irving's books on Hitler.

She's probably more red pilled than me honestly, in fact she was the one who introduced me to Sup Forums.

>implying i have a gf

My wife had no real political opinions and was ignorant of just about everything when I met her . Through a few years of red-pilling I've opened her eyes.

Now she laughs at Sup Forums memes, hates niggers, wants jooish subversion to stop, and says we need to have as many beautiful white children as we can properly raise.

Feels breddy gud, t b h

Stop being a faggot and get one. Your race depends on it.

Full redpill on jews, women, gays and mudslimes.

I literally can say to her how stupid and uselles women are and she completely agrees. She hopes that our second child will also be a male.

God bless butthurt zone.

What kind of Spaniard is she? What redpilled her?

You don't get together with someone who already has views, you try to pick up someone as young as possible (appropriate age) and you school them ideologically.

That sounds really creepy. What I mean of course by "as young as possible" is "don't go for 30 year old women".

Nice try on damage control Muhammad. You've already been exposed

Well fuck

lrn2 strawman

Use your balls, bro. I don't care what the fuck you look like or how fat you are, go get one (even if you have to settle for a bbw) go put your dick in things.

What kind of Spaniard? What do you mean? I think she's Castilian if that's what you mean. It still early days though so I don't know too huge an amount on her family background.

She comes from quite a nationalistic family, her grandfather fought in the Spanish Civil war and she has a few members who serve or served in the armed forces. I can't be too sure if that's what redpilled her though, seeing as she switched from communism and went from Athiesm to Catholicism. It might have been she she started studying Law, I'll have to ask her at some point.

My girlfriend was a big Cruz supporter. She's on the Trump Train now because she's against Hillary. I'm surprised how much she hates blacks, her Dad being a 35 year LAPD veteran might be a good reason.

Things could be way worse.

I mean like is she an Andalusian descendant of a Saracen rape baby or is she descended from Visigoths and Iberian tribes from the North.

My girlfriend is Greek. Looks like an Aryan though and fucking hates non-Europeans. Like it took me by surprise the first time we spoke.

She's way too far to the left. Thoughts of replacing her with a more redpilled woman have occurred. But we're both very loyal people. I'll make her take the redpill even if I have to shove it up through her ass.

Definitely Visigoths and Iberians.

She has a similar view though its more about less developed countries and the "Religion of Peace" than anyone outside Europe.

who's in that photo?