NuPPG and Teen Titans Go get a crossover

>NuPPG and Teen Titans Go get a crossover
>SU and Uncle Grandpa get a crossover

Why cant these two shows get a crossover?

Because The Creator of AT said

"NO CROSSOVERS"

yeah but the creator is gone forever

He still works on the show, but either way there's probably not enough hype left for both shows to warrant a crossover.

CN pairs them together constantly, and they're connected in a lot of ways, it's astounding they didn't yet.

What about Gumball and Regular Show?

I'd rather see Steven Universe crossover with Rick and Morty.

>Steven gets raped and murdered for no reasons

>Wanting to taint Rick and Morty
Why

Surely you mean Gravity Falls and Rick and Morty.

>NuPPG and Teen Titans Go get a crossover
That was debunked as fake.

But Gravity Falls is an awful mess, user.

They have a tremendous amount in common, there is tons of crossover art online, and most importantly the creators of each are good friends.

Even if technically they did have a crossover with that portal thing

because with RS now we dont need mordi chasing more girls away in AT then what finns is dealing with now.

Thats abit far fetch but with regular shows marry sue concept it be very bland and boring.

I would pay so much money just to see the interactions between Rick and Pearl

I agree on the concept.its the same thing almost every ep.mordicai and rigby do something that they wasnt suppose to or something happens and it always ALWAYS works out from what they wasnt suppose to do or some magical thing another character has.Like 90% of the time it was skips that helped solve all their problems.Now it just made up bullshit.I give it to AT if a problem happens it lingers for a minute and then is dealt with like the stakes mini eps.It was around it was dealt with in order and time not rushed like if the writing was by sonic the hedgehog.

I want to see him try to hook up with pearl.

There's a good amount of fanart of that, actually.

retard