Are White Americans the last warrior White people...

Are White Americans the last warrior White people? We are the only group of Whites not scared to get into confrontations, and dying doesn't seem to bother us like it does Yurofags.

El Abominacion...

El oscuro...

El ente abstracto..

Yes, you are.

Yuropoors will get butthurt af and get call you 56 percent and shill for you destruction but they are just butthurt you havent gone full marxist like they have.

Mark my words America will be whiter than europe 100 years from now, Euro's are happily and proudly sowing the seeds of their own destruction in the name of God knows what and destroying their traditions, people and nations.

Please just shut the fuck up and stop making Americans look even more stupid than we already look

>America will be whiter than europe
Lad...
Cmon boy. It's over.

GENDERUWO

56 % ...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

This post is unironically more retarded than any other American post that have been posted on this site

>dying doesn't seem to bother us

That is an understatement.

kek

You are 56%, we are 95%.

> dying doesn't seem to bother us
>Shoots unarmed civilians and fleeing hobos because too scared to arrest them

Stop spreading globalism.
Your cunt is the origin of that.

Bullets nor punches can penetrate their thickness, they have no reason to fear

I don't believe this

We are more willing to give up our lives and die for our country than Europeans are.

I served in the military. If you didn't, shut the fuck up

>BUT MY TAXES CAN'T BE USED FOR THE WELL BEING OF MY FELLOW COUNTRYMEN YOU FUCKING COMMIE, I'M ONLY PAYING TO DEFEND THE INTERESTS OF OUR GREATEST ALLY ISREAL! HE DESERVE DEATH THE FUCKING POORFAG PINKO

Thank you for your service, now here’s a welfare check

Thank you for your service

>We are more willing to give up the lives of and kill our own countrymen than Europeans are.
Fix'd.

t. MS-13 Spic.

>they are just butthurt you havent gone full marxist like they have.

I don't believe it, if he was on the verge of dying due to lack of his insulin he could have walked into the emergency room of any hospital and we have been treated. I think there is more to the story.

This

t.doesn't record race on census face

>t. dunce

Israel is pretty spartan

excellent bait

Better bait than the OP desu

You Japs are weak people. I was stationed on Okinawa and your women were so fucking easy.

They need a big American man like myself to protect them instead of weakling Nips like you. I could literally walk into any Jap home and be worshipped.

You look up to our warrior culture.

No one cares, you were probably some dumb fucking POG anyways.

>He thinks unofficial fiefdom is recognized as fellow countrymen in this shithole and not just parasites waiting to be purged until an authoritarian government with the balls comes to clean up the shit
LAND OF THE FREE, HOME OF THE BRAVE

DON'T DISRESPECT THE tROOPS

>american soldier
>dying for his country

You die for your military–industrial complex, not your country.

Even if he did serve, he probably spent 4 years in an air conditioned office somewhere

Right, and he'd also have to forfeit his right to nutrition and housing

>"How can I get the most replies as fast as possible?"

> can't afford basic medicine
> lol dude just go to the emergency room so they can bill you 100x the price for it
I don't believe there's people this retarded.

So the better solution is to just die?

I never buy these stories, if you have no insurance, no income (Or very low), you can get fucking insurance for free or very low cost. These stories always lack details.

>why does the country that invented human's writes not record races i wonder

So what if they fucking bill you? Most people who go to the ER literally never fucking pay the bill. Is the better option to just sit there and die?

I'm not defending the insurance/health care system, I just don't believe this fucking story that someone just sat there and willingly died

rights*

Americans are the people who's government doesn't flinch about spilling their blood.

>We are more willing to give up our lives and die for our country
No, you're not, you're more than willing to sacrifice your poor and vulnerable which is a very different thing, and even then you don't honor black men and Mexicans who serve in your armed forces, or even women.

You have no real warrior traditions, you've always fought as profesional armies and under conditions of material and numerical advantage.

Americans firmly believe the ends justify the means, that's the reason even in the most honorable war you fought (WWII) you tainted yourselves. You have no honor and that's a legacy of your 19th century.

what does human rights have to do with census records?

>Okinawa women
>t. HIV holder

>what does being the most antiracist country on earth have to do with not recording races

>race

No, you're cancer of the Earth.
>We are the only group of Whites not scared to get into confrontations
We heard about those school shootings.

>asking someone what race they are is inherently racist
guess its true that all the french with half a brain, heart or soul died in ww1

We are one race, human race. Asking about what race you are implicitly denies this fact and is thus racist. France, by outlawing race censuses, is in fact most anti-racist country on the planet.

The article says he was already rationing his insulin, his blood sugar was already pretty fucked and high and could blow him any moment. Diabetes is not a shit that happens one time, go to the ER and you're cured. Because of his young age you can also assume it was type1 diabetes, so he pretty much needed the shit or he starved no matter how much he ate. The guy starved to death because he needed insulin for every fucking meal, and you can't solve that by just walking into the ER, you need to have that shit every day of your life.

The other possible problem is your shit education system that didn't inform him of other ways to arrange for a treatment.

humanity is not a race its a species

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
*tip*

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

The definition of racism is the recognition of races, so yes race census is considered inherently racist here.

Can you give us a scientific definition of race among humans?

Either that or you're the retard

race is real whether you put your head in the sand or not ahmed

>Stop keeping tabs on genetic heritage
>Suddenly all the epidemiological studies go to shit

>race is a completely rational concept

i should've added I'm not here to discuss the topic with you, I'm just explaining to you why we don't have census All you had to do to not make a fool of yourself was to type "definiton racism" in google

Ethnicity is real, race is pseudoscience.

Yanks are soft as fuck without guns

More willing to give your lives for your military-industrial complex and Jewish lobby

racism - prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

this, it's why they cling to them so hard.

Cowards always wanna have something weapons but real guy not

>implying any white people care about THE PURITY OF THE WHITE RACE outside of stormfront, Sup Forums, and a few shitty rural dumps in the bible belt
>implying they will ever attract outside interest and gain respect instead of just being seen as a bunch of whiny faggot incels who got butthurt because mommy stopped paying for internet
The alt-right is a fucking joke.

>I served in the military.
Ebin. Someone too dumb to make it in the real world so they turn to the slaughter of poor third worlders for corporate interests. You truly are a cowardly, worthless dog.

>you've always fought as profesional armies
Only since the 70s.

>under conditions of material and numerical advantage.

This is true, just look at Hurtgen Forest, the only battle of WWII where the Americans didn't have an advantage in material.

ah yes the famous """""""""""""""""""'white""""""""""""""""""""""" americans

>all the butthurt yuropoors ITT

Stating facts isn't synonym of butthurt sweetie.

Calling soldiers cowards is just stupidity

>Only since the 70s.
Point well taken but what I meant is they've always been paid and profesionally trained and organized. There's no tradition of warriors as existed in Europe or even Mexico (and I'm talking 20th century) even their revolution era militias acted more like mercenary corps, they never had real ideological or traditional codes other than disciplinary and esprit de corps.

This may be a result of their parting from the British Empire decades before its peak and taking that legacy with them without the intervening traditions (English bowmen, Scottish clans) which is the reason you had Irish soldiers defecting to our side during the Mexican-American war where they could at least fight for justice and religion and not simply stealing land.

Americans fought their revolution over taxation ffs, the closest they ever came to ideology was the cold war and MAD isn't exactly a motto for a proud warrior tradition. For all their gibberish about freedom it is the one thing they never fought for.

The only good US veteran is a dead one. Bunch of pigs who go out and slaughter innocent Iraqis. Then they have the audacity to demand respect for their crimes.

"I was just serving my country, I'm not a hero." Then why do all US veterans always manage to say that they were a veteran in the first conversation they have with anyone? Fuck you all. Burn USA burn. Niggers.

So while you did I don't know uni? Real world that.

>Too afraid to face the big corporate complex
>Decides to murder civilians instead
Yeah, totally brave.

t. Amerilard stationed in Czechia.

Typical Marxist strawmaning

>da alt right is a joke
>I hate my race
>your a virgin

>get shot at in Afghanistan
>coward

Yeah lets see how you would do when the Taliban shoot at you, cuck. This is how the USA responds to terrorist attacks.

>Solid white people
Americans
Islandics
Irish
Scottish
Russians
Ukrainians
Belarussians
Northeastern Europeans except Polish
Serbians

>Weaky white people
French
Belgians
Swedish
Italians (if they are considered as white), especially the Italians, they cry to their mama until 40 years old

>murder civilians
Not how it works

>corporate complex
Try joining it in later at 30 when the only time you have tried to make money is raising a few thousand for the end of year beers, because there are more important things

>The only good US veteran is a dead one. Bunch of pigs who go out and slaughter innocent Iraqis. Then they have the audacity to demand respect for their crimes.

"I was just serving my country, I'm not a hero." Then why do all US veterans always manage to say that they were a veteran in the first conversation they have with anyone? Fuck you all. Burn USA burn. Niggers.

Subhuman detected

This is why Americans aren’t taken seriously on Sup Forums. Why do you have to do this?

Also
>I served in the military
No, you didn’t 15 y/o vet larper.

Why do you want to impress faggot Marxist Europeans?

All modern militaries are like this though

And the Australian government is no different?

I want you to stop making an ass out of yourself so that all posters with an American flag aren’t immediately lumped into your quazi-braindead arguments.

Yanks don't praise guns, confederates do