WTF germany??????

WTF germany??????

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0LOCYvuZjaR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely nothing wrong in looking out for the interests of EU and taking a tough stance against anglos. Especially when angols are impossible to negotiate with, see pic related, they demand everything while wanting none of the responsibilities.

>coming from a burger

This is our America (Europe) first.

Brits will suffer hard...

Frankly, I'm not surprised.
1. They don't want others to see that it's feasible without major damage to economy and political power
2. They don't like the ideological point behind Brits leaving this union, so they should feel the reprecussions.

No, they just don't think anglos should have their cake and eat it too. Like you demand free movement of services while not accepting free movement of labour. When the EU takes a "tough" stand and says that there won't be compromises on the four economic freedoms of EU, either you have them all and none at all, anglos start crying about evil germans and EU. Disgusting and kinda sad.

no one gives a fuck about finland you boring gook get a life

SAD!

what, you spamming every single goddamn thread even tangentially related to the EU because your cunt is 100% irrelevant without catching the breadcrumbs off the big boys table? yeah it is

it's double edged
this is basically admitting that eu is worse without uk

So correcting obviously false information in a thread about the subject is wrong because I come from...irrelevant country? No wonder you anglos chose brexit, you are impossible to have a honest argument with. Brexit gives me warm feelings tho.

It's fairly obvious. Nobody tried to hide that.

>suffer
>urging Angela Merkel to take tough line
10/10 journalism

Here is a message to our german partners :

We will bury you underground

>Not wanting brits to suffer

Of course some mutt gets enticed by the clickbait and posts this image for the 100th time

Fuck you subhumans

Gott strafe England!

I think God made his views clear during WW1 and WW2. Just accept that you will never rule us and move on.

vocaroo.com/i/s0LOCYvuZjaR

Good. The Eternal Anglo has committed countless crimes against humanity and are constantly seen as "good" just because of what side they were on during the world wars. People are finally waking up.

yes you lost all land battles

if it werent for your shitty channel

GREATEST ALLIES

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens.

>We
Oh no! You and your computer friends?

Må Gud straffa England

Someone from macedonia pointed towards this thread. I don't know why I need to be here so I'm going back to the /nederdraad/. Bye.

The traitorous anglo will be punished.

Things don't change. A Nazi is a Nazi

>lost all land battles
>WWI
sure thing you jumped up kraut bell sniffer
nice fuck off huge navy btw shame it sat in port and did nothing out of pure fear

A finn shilling for the EU. Sad! You cucks even abandoned your currency.

>muh british expedition corps

>Eternal Anglo fucking up their Thousand Year Reich again

REEEEEEEEEEE

Europa über alles

are you mentally challenged?

>thesun.co.uk

jee i wonder why the rabbis would spray paint swastikas on windows that they own

Good, the Anglo, or as we call them here, LA PERFIDE ALBION, must pay. France and Germany are best friends. We must remember who our oldest enemy is, the vile English.

>brits suffering
Nothing wrong with this, mon ami.

I don't get the EU thing.
Are all the countries taxed the same?
Does tax money go from one country to another?

If so, then poor countries should like it, but not if they are forced to take refugees.
I guess I can see how Germany likes it, they seem to be in charge of it.

Still occupying Elsass-Lothringen France?

Rightful clay. It's choucroute not Sauercraust

Alsace-Lorraine*
Still losing north Ireland and Scotland ?

>There will be 4 more countries in Europe in your lifetime.

Nope, we don't give up our sovereign territory as easily as you Huns

>"Oh no, Britain is leaving the EU because our unelected billionaires keep forcing refugees and leeching eastern Europeans on them."
>"This is in no way fair!"

So funny

I'm french, don't trust my flag

Election's over, Nigel, you can tune down the memes now

>sovereign territory
German reading comprehension strikes again. You gave up territory that had been German for centuries, where German is still spoken. We gave up a bunch of exploitation colonies that were filled with subhumans that stopped being profitable.

>be britishit
>can't fight for shit
>bomb civilians instead

>be bulgarian
>live in shithole
>get shot by gypsies
Such is live in Bulgaria

I really hope we revert to WTO

>such is live
>live

it's not okay to insult your cousins, pajeet

even if they are distant cousins

>tfw England will become nothing but EU's bitch in your lifetime

kek

>UK
>sovereign territory
>soon to be 4 different countries

>You gave up territory that had been German for centuries, where German is still spoken
And you gave up territory that had been English for centuries, where English is still spoken. But go ahead, tell us what a relief it is to no longer have Canada dragging you down.

Yeah that's why the Scots booted SNP out and voted Tory, and Northern Ireland were so pleased about the idea of joining the Republic they scuppered Brexit plans.

We're no longer your bitch. That's the point.

Don't worry. Soon India will lose its Britain colony as well. Then the world will realize how important Britain is.

axaxaxaxa mptfo, skase voulnkarian malake

>be kraut
>start shit get hit
DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS!

>booted SNP out and voted Tory
not much of one for psephology or for actual reality, are you champ?

Lot of Germans hate Brits because of grudges from WWII+WWI. This is a long time coming if they can get revenge on the Brits.

Personally I hope everyone just chill out. Ultimately we are all in this together. That means USA too even though we elected a meme.

that's literally what just happened last GE you thick arab gimp

t. will have to bail out british ass for the nth time

I support you Nigel, keep fighting the good fight

Everybody living in the EU is the EU's bitch. You think they give one single fuck about you? They deleted your currency, they dictate your country's policies, they won't let you leave without a bunch of punitive measures. Enjoy your Stockholm syndrome, faggot.

>4 different countries
Northern Ireland won't be independent, it's only a very small percentage that wants that over the status quo or rejoining us.

>Northern Ireland were so pleased about the idea of joining the Republic they scuppered Brexit plans
You mean how Arlene Foster tried using her Westminster position to screech about wanting to destroy what's left of her region's economy and start a new wave of troubles, which she didn't even get. Most of NI voted against Brexit, it's only the hardcore unionists that want a hard border. That's why the DUP lost so many votes last election.

I don't get it, is Canada and Worst Korea EU now?

nobody likes traitors.
too bad hungary is putins trojan horse in eu and nato.

Enjoy having your own jingly-jingly coinies and your different countries on that island. Have fun not being given any priority in international trade while you kiss a framed picture of Farage in your mud hut too. But hey, at least those evul jurman heavy industrialists and unelected bureaucrats won't be telling you what wood to use for your fishing boat so that you don't sink.

freedom > money

My president is gonna save Europe.

Actually, that's correct. Here we feel that if the UK government should fail to make a total 180 degrees turn on Brexit, or fail to give up on their kikery privilege claims and then GTFO, they shall suffer for destabilizing the European Reich.

>Have fun not being given any priority in international trade
We'll compete on our terms. The EU didn't give us priority, they sabotaged our industries and trade terms to benefit other member states.

>at least those evul jurman heavy industrialists and unelected bureaucrats won't be telling you what wood to use for your fishing boat
They literally wouldn't let us fish our waters. Our fishing industry collapsed as a result of the EU's meddling. Brexit will bring back an estimated 30,000 jobs in that industry.

That's how the r*sshits see us too. They're also sharpening their teeth for FYROM and Servia.

There's no point arguing with Europeans about Brexit.
They're totally deluded.

Funny, I think the same thing about arguing with Brexiteers.

We're gonna fuck you in the ass

If we no deal your country will suffer the worst by a country mile lol
I hear a lot about "the EU acting in their interests" - it's true. It just turns out that the EUs interests aren't at all aligned with the people they purport to represent.

Don't worry UK you still have Turkey :)

>ur country will suffer the worst by a country mile lol
>I hear a lot about "the EU acting in their interests" - it's true. It just turns out

Neo-Turkey (AKA Germany) already runs the EU though.

mate it's not even europeans half the time
like why in fuck's name am i supposed to care what bulgaria thinks lol

>implying there's something wrong with bombing german civillians

you'll be as irrelevant as us when you break apart

Don't insult someone if you have no clue what you're talking about.

Try it. We'll turn into a low tax business haven right on the shores of Europe and this is what terrifies the EU the most. Suck our cocks :)

>mate it's not even europeans half the time
>that flag

>It just turns out that the EUs interests aren't at all aligned with the people they purport to represent
The EU have been acting in our interest and backing us up constantly against your tyranny.

We would have to fall way, way down for decades to even approach the levels of being an irrelevant shithole that Bulgaria is at. Laughable. Shithole Eastern Europeans can't understand Brexit because they love the EU because it makes their shithole countries feel important.

So you'll be even poorer except for those bankers in the City ? If those bankers haven't left already to the continent by then because it will be more profitable, of course.

that will literally never happen though
transparent power fantasy from a country with something to prove

Seeing pics like these really makes me appreciate being Swedish. We have such a good wealth distribution that no one has to live in poverty.

This is really old, plsu the South East isn't just bankers in the City, you utter fucking retard. The vast majority of the Cities business is conducted outside of the EU anyway. You want Brexit to fail so bad because you think you're the masters of Europe. Well, try and stop us :)

Dumb cunt.