END TIMES

This is what Putin wants from Trump.

Putin is a devious man, don't trust him Sup Forums, he will accomplish pic related and use trump as a puppet

Bump

USA should respect Russian sphere of influence.
Trump understands syria and ukrayne is Russian backyard so he wiill ensure peace.

Your future

Vald the Lad hates you and wants his revenge for what you did to the Soviet Union.

Trump is walking straight into it like a fucking retarded nigger.

You should assassinate Trump before it's too late.

Don't worry Hillary is on her way to bomb your country into donating to the Clinton foundation

Your future

>This
>Bad

So you're basically telling me that slavs will rape the sandnigger right out of all my favorite Euro vacation spots if Trump wins? Shit, I'm gonna look up a registry of names and show up without ID to vote for him multiple times. Sign me the fuck up.

NEOCONS FUCK OFF
FUUUUCK OOOOFFFFFFFF

My future?

Rightful Russian Clay, desu.

why is this bad as opposed to muslims raping that same area

I'm catalan man.

Not gonna happen mapfag.

We won our freedom to hard way.

Where in that picture is US territory? Ohh wait, I don't see any, why do I care?

PIPELINES.CURRY.COM

426.NASHOWNOTES.COM

STAY WOKE, Sup Forums AND TAKE THE PIPELINES PILL

That Russian pipeline will make Russia the primary supplier/seller of oil to Europe.

I like USA making money too

>implying anyone should give a shit about the US anymore
>implying Putin isn't even more based than Trump

I don't care about the EU or NATO. He can have them. Fags in Europe and the autistic chicken nations are not worth American interests.

lol

Sup Forums is so stupid. Admiring a guy just because he's a political eminem. You guys.. are beyond saving.

Go to Russia and live there your entire life if you think Putin is based. Go, go , go, put your life where your mouth is. Do it now.

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! TAKE THOSE EASTERN EUROPEAN LEACHES OUT OF OUR UNION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Get your Indepedence
You will obey like Scotland did to stand to the Russian Threat

Ok, fuck off from our pipelines then like north stream and south stream.

You blabber much about free market, but always end up sanctioning, quoting it, making TPP-tier treaties and funding monopolies.

Fuck off, fatso.

>Ireland talking about leeches
>they depend on the EU agricultural funds to have an actual economy

kek

No America should be the only country selling oil to Europe. Not russia

Maybe if we stop buying American oil, you'll finally leave the Middle East.

>implying it wasn't shitty alcoholic slav genes and left-wing ideals that made Russia what it is today

We will strike this time

If you do that. We send CIA to fuck up your country with communist uprising

This is our future, Yorkshire will reign supreme

Do it by economical competition then. Give them cheaper oil, do not wage war on the territories of our pipelines.

Why don't you do it? Because in the real world burgers are economically worthless. Very low cost-effective labor, low energy warranties, no obligation to follow contracts if you have a lot of money and live in USA, when the contractor lives far away and has only his talent, because you know how corrupt is american judical system and that you wont be prosecuted after breaking a contract.

You cant even do a burger, that wont make the eater shit his pants in wallmart. And with millenial generation coming to job market it will only get worse.

This is where Trump comes. He will cut your benefits at it`s root, making you live more like Chinese do. Lowering work standards and cancelling the social guarantees is the only way to make burger competitive again. And also cut the rat flow from the south.

That would mean your country would have to live like China too

why does he want competition from Iran and Qatar? Makes no sense why Putin would want pipelines like that

nice proxy faggot

There is no permanent oil pipeline from Middle East to Europe. Russia wants to be the first. USA, Israel and Saudi Arabia got buttmad so they start a war in Syria to damage the chances of the pipeline.

Visegrad union when?

Nope you will be Russian Satelite state and will be apart of RUSSIAN UNION

no

>multiethnic unions
>ever
Fucking retard. Look at Yugoslavia.

I hate both NATO and the EU so he is truly the greatest ally

Good. Libshits need to get wrecked.

Excuse me Diego but that ''influence'' is not something what we want to and that ''influence'' bring only misery and degeneracy. All my respect to Russia tho.

Why should I hate or fear Putin, Russians or Russia?

Russians are nigger tier

Never trust them

>hohols and potato people are kept in the loving Russian hands
>T*rks and S*udis getting fucked
>NATO disbands
>EU dissolves
What's not to like?

I have no problem with this. Poland will remain in NATO and EU though, same with Romania et al and so the russian influence will remain limited.

Russian gas is fine, the Russians have been reliable trading partners. If you think you can wreck Syri, just to create US pipeline to Europe, you'll find that you will not succeed.

I enjoy mutual dependency between EU and Russia, it will help keep the peace.

That's wrong even from a catalanist shitbrain's point of view

t. George Soros

Too bad that you cannot rip Syria out of Russia's sphere. My heart is bleeding for the US oligarchs.

this is why we cannot have good things. this is literally why trump must be president. we need to purge men like this from power.

>My future

Someone nuke Portland plz

That's right... trust the former KGB Lieutenant Colonel... he has your best interests in mind.

>EU
>a good thing

U.S. Needs to die, this is good.

>shafting the EU
>in any way, in any capacity, a bad thing

they're boogeyman to keep NATO relevant after Afghanistan withdrawal

he is smart enough to recognize the benefits of mutually favorable agreements

The butthurt belt countries are just gonna have to start spending money on defense like Estonia instead of doing nothing.
If they expect USA support, 2% of GDP on defense or no uncle sam to help,

>Not a reason

Wtf im ok with putin now

/thread

>What is Cold War
>What was purpose of KGB
>Who is Putin, and why did he spend the first 16 years of his adult life in the KGB up until it dissolved
>Why is Putin still using Cold War antics to undermine US interest around the world

Have fun getting cucked by the Kremlin you clueless faggots.

Stupid map

>and why did he spend the first 16 years of his adult life in the KGB up until it dissolved
Because KGB was where any realist with a brain worked in USSR. Seriously what the fuck is it with you people getting so caught up about him being a KGB agent.

You telling me Putin would be more trustworthy if he was drunk fucktard pampered unrealistic career politician cancer bureaucrat? No, no leader with a brain would ever trust a foreign leader, if anything Putin being KGB only made him more suitable for the job. Yes he got lucky and yes he got catapulted to the top but by no means does him being KGB come as a defect or red flag.

The shit Russia has managed to achieve in the past decade is fucking amazing and can only be attributed to their leadership and America being drunk on power.

I don't see the big deal. The world would be a much better place if the USA and Russia were the only countries in the world.

>potato nigger

case closed guys, why would we ever take a nigger seriously?

If you guys are going to fight over Eurasia, can we have Africa?

If Russian relations with Turkey are improving, wouldn't the Russian-backed pipeline be able to go through Turkey, saving the cost of transport by ship?

Good goyim... beleive what you are told.

Russia is the root of all evil.

Visegrad countries are the most based in the world, you should invade Earth

>putin
>bad

I wonder who could be behind this post

There is literally nothing wrong with dividing up Europe with Russia. All the cool kids do it.

So a close Russian-American relationship would hypothetically look like what?

hey we were fine until Tito died
just like Marcus from fallout NV said about Caesars legion
basic human nature made us crumble after he died