Google using YouTube for propaganda

Who else just got sent a CNN video on their phone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m-cTQYctlLw
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
toptenreviews.com/mobile/phones/best-smartphones/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did

I did as well. Wtf cnn

(((shwartz)))

yes trump made a big mistake

this guy has no argument

lol wut

Who sent the notification? YouTube?

If that's the case, email Breitbart to let them know. That level of direct-to-citizens propaganda is unprecedented.

Me, didn't watch though.

youtu.be/m-cTQYctlLw

(((COMMENTS HAVE BEEN DISABLED FOR THIS VIDEO)))

They were there just a few minutes ago.

I got one too, never gotten one before

I got it as well

I guess it was yanks only.

What makes it even worse is that they called it a "trending" video when it only had a couple thousand views at first.

>email Breitbart
Sent

It only has around 10000 now, so I honestly think they're only sending it to American Trump supporters
>google knows who you're voting for
>and they want you to vote for shillary
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

I didn't get sent shit. Fake and gay

People who got it on their phones, are you using Jewdroid OS?

>Some people on the fence but skeptical
>Send mass message to thousands of people in an attempt to convince them
>They all get redpilled in an instant to Democrat control of media

This is the worst possible thing they could have done.

They're scared and fumbling to put anything out there.

Yes

Yeah, I'm on Android but I don't think many people on Sup Forums are using iOS

FISHY

I just got it and was gonna come here and post it.

What the fuck is going on?

I did but didn't watch the video

Nope, I didn't just get this notification, 100% fake and gay

I don't think I'm imagining it, I'm seeing anti-trump pins no matter what I search for on Pinterest

is this what the tech meeting in Georgie or north carolina or wherever the fuck a few months back was about??

I use Windows Mobile 10 and I didn't get shit like that. Would never trust my personal information to Jewggle, Jewpple, Jewbook and Jewttier

but you trust microsoft which is 10x worse. what a time to be alive

I got this kike propaganda as well.
Im sure people who worked for the Clinton's thought it was a mistake but they are dead from an accidental encase-yourself-on-cement-and-jump-in-a-lake incident.

Holy shit I actually did the what the hell

I think it's more like a "lesser of all evils" thing as microsoft doesn't have an obvious liberal progressive agenda

he will regret this

we are being raided by faries
time to spam some gore in every thread and chase out the normies boys

Fucking auto correct
>did to

sauce?

Google is owned by (((Sergey Brin))) and it's CEO is (((Eric Schmidt)))

To give you an understanding of what Google does and is doing.

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

"Schmidt was penning a treatise with Jared Cohen, the director of Google Ideas, an outfit that describes itself as Google’s in-house “think/do tank.” I knew little else about Cohen at the time. In fact, Cohen had moved to Google from the US State Department in 2010. He had been a fast-talking “Generation Y” ideas man at State under two US administrations, a courtier from the world of policy think tanks and institutes, poached in his early twenties. He became a senior advisor for Secretaries of State Rice and Clinton. At State, on the Policy Planning Staff, Cohen was soon christened “Condi’s party-starter,” channeling buzzwords from Silicon Valley into US policy circles and producing delightful rhetorical concoctions such as “Public Diplomacy 2.0.”2On his Council on Foreign Relations adjunct staff page he listed his expertise as “terrorism; radicalization; impact of connection technologies on 21st century statecraft; Iran.”3

I didn't get it and I'm on android

It was Cohen who, while he was still at the Department of State, was said to have emailed Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey to delay scheduled maintenance in order to assist the aborted 2009 uprising in Iran.4His documented love affair with Google began the same year, when he befriended Eric Schmidt as they together surveyed the post-occupation wreckage of Baghdad. Just months later, Schmidt re-created Cohen’s natural habitat within Google itself by engineering a “think/do tank” based in New York and appointing Cohen as its head. Google Ideas was born.

Later that year the two co-wrote a policy piece for the Council on Foreign Relations’ journalForeign Affairs, praising the reformative potential of Silicon Valley technologies as an instrument of US foreign policy.5Describing what they called “coalitions of the connected,”6Schmidt and Cohen claimed that
Democratic states that have built coalitions of their militaries have the capacity to do the same with their connection technologies. . . . They offer a new way to exercise theduty to protectcitizens around the world [emphasis added].7
In the same piece they argued that “this technology is overwhelmingly provided by the private sector.” Shortly afterwards, Tunisia. then Egypt, and then the rest of the Middle East, erupted in revolution. The echoes of these events on online social media became a spectacle for Western internet users. The professional commentariat, keen to rationalize uprisings against US-backed dictatorships, branded them "Twitter revolutions."

>Windows Mobile

I'm so sorry.

Nokia 105, best phone currently available

Trump really has the jews united.

I just did and came here to see what was up.

I just did and came here to see wtf was up.

I got it a bit ago

research the bill and jewlinda gates foundation, then slit your wrists

>Implying the average fence sitting American is smart enough to understand that it was a scheme rather than pure coincidence.

Weird, I didn't get sent anything. I have my notifications on for the app too.

>Nokia
>best phone
toptenreviews.com/mobile/phones/best-smartphones/

Clearly he is rating them by invulnerability factor.

Schmidt isn't ceo anymore it's an Indian guy. we have to look deeper, there are obviously jews at other high levels

When a company that isn't Indian gets an Indian head then it's 100% (((coincidence))).

Are you guys on Android or iPhone? Android here.

This is out of control shilling.

I got some "how to spot a conservative" video, first time i got a notification from youtube that isnt from my subscriptions

I got it too. Was just about to make a thread about it. The comments on that video are great, though. People are unanimously calling out the media on their shit.

I get one practically every day from google news app and they're all anti-Trump articles.

I accidentally made a second thread on it. Sorry got too fired up.

(((Sergey Brin))) is still the owner though.

I'm not surprised though, the Israelis have been buying Indian support, which is a bad sign for America.

I got it too. Was weirded out as I know I never subbed to (((CNN)))

Didn't get anything on cyanogen

>Hillary thinks she can manipulate the internet like she does the old media

She has no idea what she's up against.

Why? Because I there is no degenerate shit like Pokemon Go or Snapchat on that platform?

Yeah you just have NSA reading every keystroke and a slow as fuck phone