One Moment in Time storytime of pain

OMD

Please OMIT these stories from canon

I'm still really salty that this gorgeous cover was wasted on this wack ass story.

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD, DO THE FILE SIZES KEEP GETTING BIGGER?

Digital scans

Surely we can save some bandwidth by simply editing out the text bubbles.

Hi Pigeon Mephisto.

I remember people really demanding sequel to OMD for some reason. Like, really. Even other Spider-Writers were basically going on with their bussiness and writing some great Spider-Man stories. This story came out right after Gauntlet, which re-imagined Rhino into something new, gave us a great Lizard arc and made Mysterio pretty scary. But people keep demanding sequel. I think a couple of guys even said that they won't read the book, even if it's going to reinvent industry, until the sequel and an explanation. Which, fuck, Slott gave plenty. He explained how mind wiped worked in many details during his arcs.
Basically, everything: cool covers, length, sales (and first issue had a giant jump in numbers) makes sense.

Fuck off, Slott wasn't the one who gave the explanation, that was Quesada you revisionist fuck, and Quesada literally sat on this shitty fucking story claiming magic wouldn't "divorce" then he has the balls to shit over the entire marriage story by having a fat fuckass fall on Pete to make him miss his wedding. FUCK OFF AND DEFENDING BOTH FAT FUCKS, OMD AND OMIT WERE BOTH GARBAGE THAT HALF-ASSED SOMETHING PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE WITH IF THEY WEREN'T SCARED SHITLESS OF THE WORD DIVORCE.

can you fucking not

my day was bad enough already

I really hate this comic, but this is the worst part for me.

Like, I'm supposed to believe that a guy who's gone toe-to-toe with the likes of the Hulk and the Rhino gets taken out by a cinderblock to the head, falling a few stories with a slightly heavy guy on top of him?

Cause that's some bullshit.

Fuck im tired of One More Day biting me in the ass every time I try to enjoy Spiderman, how much longer until this gets retconed?

seems like we'll have to wait until an entirely new generation of leadership at marvel AT LEAST.

Quesada and Slott need to be gassed.

Never because Kelly's crossover story will get ignored by Slott until everyone forgets Kelly poked the sleeping elephant, then claim the credit because only the shit he writes is part of canon.

>Kelly's crossover story
what is this?

Slott is the worst thing that has happened to spider man, please tell me he has not fucked up anyone else...

Deadpool and Spider-Man.

Number 5