How are neckbearded alt-right kekistan cringelords with president Trump profile pics seen in America?

How are neckbearded alt-right kekistan cringelords with president Trump profile pics seen in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?utm_term=.19e85b6de023
youtu.be/cwg20F6Ve9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/01/10/conservatives-really-are-better-looking-research-says/?utm_term=.19e85b6de023

Why are liberals so fucking asshurt all the time

>libburuls
I bet 100€ that you don't know what liberal actually means

Are we talking american or european liberals?

I'm talking about the meaning of the word, stupid...

people don't like them. it's funny seeing people assmad about Sup Forumstards now. but really they've always been here since long before the 2016 election.

Do you understand that europe and america have different understanding of the word? It's economic liberty in europe and civil in usa

>pol is baaaad

I don't care about Sup Forums. I spoke to one of those kekistan cringelords on Facebook and it was a disgusting experience so I'd like to know if the sentiment is shared in the US.

>why yes, I am a member of the left wing

I consider myself right wing

youtu.be/cwg20F6Ve9I

Doesn't it occur to you that some words may be connoted differently in different parts of the world ?

>wat u mean word mean diffrent thing in places?

me on the left reading your >"""""""""""""banter"""""""""""""""

When you get to my level of woke, all liberals are the same. It doesnt matter if they are Hillary shills, ancaps or anything in between

>pol id gud

>what is the interpretation of the word in a non-political context
>what is the interpratation of the word in a political context

liberal only has a different (nonsensical) meaning in one country on the entire planet

look at this dude....

I still don't know what kekistan exactly is.

exactly how I picture nazi-larpers and "muh soyboy-cuck-manliness-hardtimes" retards on 4 chan, they're on more or less every board, you can smell the over-compensation from a mile away

sorry lads, am I too triggered? damn I should eat less soy with my starbucks apple anal plug while you save the world pretending to be the last soldiers of manliness and virtue on...Sup Forums

>everything is pol and pol is baaaaaaaad

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE MEMES

Groups on facebook and reddit consisting of 14-19 year old Americans loving them edgy and contrarian meymeys

>of course I am apart of leftypol

Sup Forums is reddit

>pol Reddit
>go back r the Donald

No they don't, alt-right only know one meaning of the word, that's all

political "liberals" in Europe was always called progressists in Europe, as opposed to conservatives, liberalism was purely economical

Only in recent decades has the american/political sense of liberalism infused Europe, because every nation in the world is progressively becoming more stupid, less well-read, and don't even know their own language (I'm all for using english words when there's no equivalent in [insert language], but more often than not there is, gen pop is just too illiterate to know it.)

>mfw when there were 2 million people in Paris for Victor Hugo's funeral
>mfw when there was barely anyone at Julien Gracq's funeral because everyone was watching white trash on their motorbikes parading for "Johnny"

Hey thats not a bad idea

>that a good idea
>int only safes pace for leftists and Marxists

And that one country is the greatest and most important on the entire planet so what's your point mohammed?

Why do you hate rural white Americans so much? What did they ever do to you?

Perhaps you should go back to your alt right braindead safespace, “friend”

>rural america
>white

>white
>american