TEXAS

Is Texas white state or non-white state?
white-hispanic - mexican?

Mexican - non white?

Tell me pls

Test.

I like their accent. Actually, i dig the southern american accent in general. It sounds badass.

Texas is not white, it's over 60% Hispanic. There's so many beaners that all the border counties are consistently Democrat controlled areas now. The Dems plan is working, pretty soon one of the largest states in the Union with one of the largest shares of the electoral vote will be a Blue State and it will become literally impossible for a Republican to ever win again.

Its a bunch of distinct areas, the RGV area and El paso are Mexican/South American dominated but you have a lot of white middle and upper class too.
The way up to Corpus Christi is like no man's land and is shitty and poor. CC is probably half and half. Further north you get into the traditional German and Polish communities and Hill country where there's not a whole lot of Hispanics. San Antonio has a lot of Hispanics. Houston is a shit hole any way you slice it. Dallas I think is majority white, I didn't see any beans when I've visited. Everything else is Louisiana lite or Oklahoma lite or a big desert in the west

You left out Austin.

Austin is literally the reason God doesn't talk to us anymore.

The blue held border towns are full of really poor and really corrupt people. My town used to be half and half Hispanic and white families, then some idiot mayor slowly replaced all the poor/lower class white neighborhoods with section 8 housing in order to have more control over who voted for who. Now we are 99% blue and the population doesn't even understand how fucked they are by the local governance

We don't speak of such things brother

can you find a single straight white male in that pic?

Houston here.. You have no idea how bad it's gotten.

Give them back, Sam.

>Be border state
>Have president who lets everyone in

Pretty sure it's a mexican state by now. 8 years is a lot.

have you been inside a mall recently? i went to katy mills to get some cookware and mexicans and their five children just flooded the place and run around everywhere, not to mention mexicans dont put anything back so every clothing store looked wrecked.

honestly, in most cities you'll find good, honest, hard-working mexicans. it's the border cities and houston that are filled with illegals and niggers

Hispanic doesn't automatically mean mestizos

Say 60% Mestizos, not hispanic

Real hispanics use to slaughter shitskins like the spanish

it's actually absurd how many spicy families do this. and not just at the mall, they fuckin do it at walmart too. it's a family outing to get some casual shopping done, jesus

Okay well you know the kind of spics we're talking about. Texas doesn't have a "Spaniard" problem, because if they did there wouldn't be a problem. We have a dirty, ugly, nasty, illegal, spic problem.

I live in Dallas and this place is FULL of fucking Muslims and Indians!!!! They always fucking walking around in their stupid fucking outfits!!! The black headscarf/robe things and the retarded Indian dresses the Indians wear. There are so fucking many of them!! There is a mosque in my neighborhood too. But I don't even give a shit if there's a mosque, I mean there's a synagogue here too but seriously on any given day I go to the mall or restaurant or whatever its gaurenteed there will be packs of them roaming around!!! Multiple packs!! And our Walmart is basically run by them. Its fucking ridiculous.

Yeah i mean Mexicans, there's a lot of Mexicans sure. Lot of Asians too. But the muslim / paki problem is OUT OF CONTROL. You know those videos britbongs post where they're walking down the street and its just all Muslims and Pakis??? You could definitely make one of those where I live if you went on the right day

I try not to man. I work to buy my piece of land in hill country and stay the fuck out of city when possible.

Pretty much this. Niggers moved to houston after hurricane katrina and made it into a bigger shithole than it already is.

I know that dirty beaners are a problem. But it'd make more sense to call them Mestizos

No, it wouldn't really, considering 90% of Hispanics that are common in the Americas are Mestizos. The only white Hispanics you find in Central and South America are descendants of the original Spaniard magistrates and as such are usually rich as fuck and live on secluded family estates with no intent on ever leaving their land. The Hispanics we get in the States are just dirty beaners who want gibmedats.

That's the thing about Texas, it's just Texas. Tejanos, mexican texans who've been living there generations, have high texan pride and texans have high texan pride.
It's the immigrants from out of state and from across the Rio Grande that don't have texan pride. Which pisses everyone off.

Dude, there are a shit-ton is Hispanics in New Mexico, Colorado, and Texas that are direct descendants of the Spanish settlers of the 1500s and are not mestizos. Source: I am one.

It's a brand new refuge for Mexicans.

So non-white

Non white state. It has the demographics of California.

i fucking wish, the only people like that are 50+. he rest just pop out children like nothing and are general public annoyances and wont shut up about fucking mexico.

> Americans identify with the men of the Alamo

> don't see the problem of millions of Mexican settlers pouring into the USA

It always gets me.

it's a mix of all of tte above, plus dindus sprinkled in east Texas (e.g. Houston)

Beaners are so ugly

Texan here

Definitely non white. Unfortunate, but the honest truth.

On the day when Spanish is the main universal language in my state, is the day I'm leaving. My parents didn't immigrate here for me to live in Mexico. They came here to live in America, and for all of us to be Americans, and I intend to keep it that way.

Lived there for 30yrs. I ended up leaving because of how non white it was. Niggers and spics have overrun that place because of how cheap the cost of living is. Mind you this was in the Dallas area too. Places like san antonio and houston are even worse

Fuck you, they lost.

Austinite here. I feel physical pain at all the liberal hipsters that hang around South Congress Avenue.

you can see all the affirmative action