American Nigger Travels as Tourist to Germany to Beat Up German Police Officers

> Sold illegally marijuana
> Broke officer's cheekbone
> "He shouted Black Lives Matter"

morgenpost.de/bezirke/friedrichshain-kreuzberg/article207956787/Haftbefehl-gegen-Drogendealer-nach-Pruegelattacke.html

Why didn't the cop shoot him?

racist bigot pls leave

If they shot him he would be able to fuck their wives, besides Germans fear violence.

In Germany, the police is not allowed to shoot someone if they're not a threat to their or others life.
Since the culprit wanted to hurt the police officers in order to flee and not kill them, the police didn't shoot.

This must sound very confusing to most Americans I guess.

German police rarely uses lethal force - mainly, because they almost never have a reason to do so.

No homeless because of welfare housing, not as much of a drug problem, almost no citizens armed with guns, not as much "hate" against them.

There is just far less risk involved in being a german police officer, than an us one.

you are animal ... reeeee

Faggots

My "friend" is a dirty Chicano living in Germany with his cousin right now. They keep send me Snapchats of them throwing rocks out their window into the street below.
He's there for a month, but he said he'll apply for school there. I figure you can keep him, two less Mexicans for me.

That article doesn't mention anything about him being black or shouting "Black Lives Matter".

Just as planned

Sorry, we value human lifes.
If you disagree with that you probably sould never visit Germany in order to get shot by the police or by anyone else on that matter.
It will be a very disappointing albeit not your last trip around the world.

They hate him because he's american but because of melanin he will get off scoot free

The article didn't mention his skin colour.
Stop believing everything on Sup Forums.

did i understand that good, a 17y old nigger went to germany with his familiy like a tourist and sold weed on the street? what the actual fuck

yes

>Human

It's really facinating that in Germany you don't lose your rights because of your genetics, isn't it?

hope arabs fuck him up in prison, he should be treated as an adult, he broke the womens facial bones ffs... obviusly a chimp

>Sorry, we value human lifes.

Is this supposed to be a joke? If not, are you at least aware of the situation that's going on in your country right now? More than a million potential terrorists let into your country for mere virtue signalling? You are the philistine personified.

It's a nigger thing. If a nigger is on vacation somewhere they can just walk up to another nigger and ask them where to get dope and they'll hook them up. It's super weird but i guess they're tribal enough to work that way.

"multiculturalism" doesn't change the fact that you killed 600.o0o.0OOO.0000.oOO00oo0OO0o Jews

Seems like your choosing to learn the hard way, hans.

because he didn't want him to win

>Sorry, we value human lifes.

Oh, Germany. How far you've fallen.

Solltest deine Meinung ändern, denn sowas wie du hat keine Zukunft.

ye in the western countries its known that black guys on streets can hook you up and im fine with that but this dude went on vacation... with his familiy and he was dealing ?! who the fuck does that , jesus fucking christ

> Implying there are any arabs in german prisons instead of just racist white nazis

If you see a fat greasy Mexican in Berlin try and welcome him with open arms, pal.

Germany deserves what happens to it

Everyone is a "potential" terrorist. Next time choose your words more wisely.
And your example is rather a proof of my statement than a rebuttal.

So you reject the Basic Law. Way to go to have any influence in Germany whatoever.

You can't lose thing you didn't have in the first place klaus

>letting criminals live

white supremacist meme kek
also devilish trips checked

clearly if you see a black guy in a foreign country, you can assume he's a tourist too, walk up to him and ask him for some weed!

Okay, so you're just meme'ing, nice to know, one less retard on the streets. Have a wonderful day, friend.

And Im sure all the German girls who witnessed it, applauded him and then invited him back to their homes to fuck him and cook him dinner.

How is racist?
I think you are part of the problem

naw, we are very aware that Europeans are nigger Ioving cowards kek.

it's actually pretty funny.

I don't think i've ever met a black person who really enjoyed tourism like sightseeing, going to museums, hiking to watch nature. They just go around to party and muhdicking, and selling dope is one way to make money to party i guess.

He probably just roamed free, didn't stick to his family.

>You
>Implying that entire Germany agreed to nazism

Übertreib mal nicht, gibt auch gute Nigga.

You must be under the impression that he won't be persecuted for what he did.
Just because you don't love someone it doesn't follow that you shoot him into the face.

Now it must be even more confusing that everybody is treated equally by the law in Germany for you... even foreigners.

>Eine Beamtin
>Beamtin

idk, i've met some really cool black guys from belgium in croatia so im not a racist