Fun fact:

The actor who played Kick-Ass and the actor who played his friend in the first movie, both later on went to become the character Quick-Silver in two different universes (Fox studios Marvel & Disney studios Marvel).

In Kick-Ass their place of gathering up out of school hours was a comic book shop.

Kick-Ass is underrated.

why the fuck would that be a fun fact? are you fucking laughing? because i'm not

"Fun" not "funny"

In Kick-Ass 2 his friend became the ripoff superhero Ass-Kicker (but they recast the actor because he was busy filming Quicksilver's scenes for X-Men)

Holy F-

X-Men did Quicksilver better.

He felt really out of place in Apocalypse, but was generally more memorable than the MCU counterpart. The X-Men version also doesn't really act like any version of Quicksilver I'm familiar with, but that might not be a bad thing since he's normally kind of just annoying

Correct me if I'm wrong but I remember him always being a snarky lil shit

I remember more whiny asshole than snarky, but there's a fine line

This guy is actually a Chad.

yup

>not 14:48

a prostitute chad for the fags in hollywood. how much does his bleached asshole cost for a night?

>14:88
Ftfy

It's not for sale. He fucked his much-older director during his first film project and then married her. She's pushing like 60 now. He got cougared.

>literally a CHAD

It's a shame he's gay and had to marry some 50+ year old beard to "hide" it.

Fun fact: Evan Peters' mom is as old as the woman Aaron-Taylor Johnson married

>nerds
>reading comic books
Out of the fucking blue. Who would of gessed, holy crap, what a coincidesh.

he's a good looking, fit, famous celebrity and he's married to a woman almost twice his age with 2 kids from a previous marriage. jfc

Not really. Everyone had a boner for it when it came out and it was one of the most pirated films of that year.