NU-WARS

>NU-WARS

How can anyone root for Rey honestly?

Better question is why do you watch non-canon Disney schlock?

Star Wars was never great to begin with.
I don't know what you were expect from sequel/reboot

I want to slap Rey

Fuck off you apologetic loser. There's no way you don't take your wife's last name.

Hopefully she'll be a real person in the second movie. I'm tired of invincible Rey.

Huh? That's inaccurate. 90% of Disney Wars defenders don't make any sort of "you're misogynist" argument in defense of the movies. They just somehow, for some reason I don't understand, claim that the movies are well made and entertaining. Sup Forums is imagining all these SJW defenders of Disney wars when in reality, only a small fraction of people who like these movies make SJW arguments.

>Fuck off you apologetic loser
Bruh i didn't even like the new either

>There's no way you don't take your wife's last name.
What

re-read user

Might want to strengthen the warning there since Luke was literally created from George using a template that refers to hundreds of texts that have existed for all of time.

>bruh

Go away Tyrone Star Wars is for white people

the touch-an-object-get-a-vision thing is new and relatively original on the big screen. But Rey is still not that cool.

>tv accuses each other of shilling all day
>somebody actually shills with their own watermark
>no one calls them on it

>the touch-an-object-get-a-vision thing is new
how young are you?

This. Literally learned this in 10th grade english in the hero's journey unit.

that's what a shill would say

Shouldn't you be busy working on a comment on the new RLM video so that you can promote yourself?

Thisthisthis

>George used a basic blueprint of the hero's journey
>forget the fact that you still have to create a character and determine all of their little intricacies and motivations

Go back to tumblr you Rey apologists.

What did you mean by this

With my dick

;)

Why are you in this thread then?

to shit on disney garbage