Why didn't Hafthor play the engineer in Prometheus?

Why didn't Hafthor play the engineer in Prometheus?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
youtu.be/GoV4mZpNlGg
youtube.com/watch?v=9VPIs8f21CU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is a huge guy

>me on the left

>6'0''
>5'11''

More like 5'11" vs 6'1"

Macgregor looks underestimated, like he's level 99 agility.

I bet he could fuck up hathoir by punching him the stomach and nuts 10 times before he could move his arms in the 3 minutes it takes to move them a cm.

>huge as fuck
>shit hairline

Guess you can't have it all.

That video was hilarious. It shows you can be an excellent fighter, but if the other guy has size advantage then there isn't shit you can do to even phase them.

they actually sparred

youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

he clearly has no idea what he's doing though, get a heavyweight in and he'd destroy hafthor

pick up a weapon and you're equalised

>he clearly has no idea what he's doing though, get a heavyweight in and he'd destroy hafthor
Yet it looks like he could crush McGregor like an insect. His kicks are useless.

More like foreplay with that gay ass music

Firearms? Sure.

I'll have to double check but I don't think they're allowed in the UFC though.

>but if the other guy has size advantage then there isn't shit you can do to even phase them.
It's a pretty enormous strength and size advantage tho

No, one guy has a weapon and it's thus unequal.

>STRENGTH VS DEXTERITY

I have 6 inches on McGregor and about 30lbs. He'd still floor me. You think you could fuck him up on size alone?

you never mentioned ufc

quit backpedalling faggot just cause you lost the argument

>he clearly has no idea what he's doing though
Exactly. That manlet with all his entire career of training couldn't do a thing to phase him.

Yeah, but how much can he lift

>post yfw connor mcgregor will get humiliated in a boxing ring by floyd monkey mayweather in your lifetime

>you never mentioned ufc
mcgregor is a ufc fighter, what else would I be talking about?

I could probably take McGregor if I got a good hit in

lmao dude the salt is real

you've lost the argument already stop crying

the fuck are you even talking about

he's doing it for the cash

he was on the dole not too long ago

he's living the dream

Sure thing, buddy.
Also,
>I could probably shoot that deer if it stood really still
You realize how retarded you sound?

also, dude was wearing jeans. he had him grabbed a few times if the mountain wanted he would throw him 5 meters away.

life isn't a video game, son

>He'd still floor me
Well to be fair you're posting on Sup Forums so I don't imagine you're much of an adequate representation of a man your size.

A deer could take McGregor no question, what are you on about?

hey, id let a boxer beat he up for a fourth of what connor's probably going to get paid. nevertheless, he's going to get creamed and look like an unskilled rookie unless floyd goes easy on him or treats it like an exhibition match.

>says the one who memes around with the dex vs Str
The mountain could simple grab the manlet and throw him away.

How so? What if he's a patrician who watches only film? /film/ and /fit/ go hand in hand.

i'd do it for an eighth

Look how much conor weighs. He throws around things much heavier during strongman competitions.

I lift and practice boxing, soon enough I'll be practicing MMA. I'm not a retard to think I could take on a UFC fighter just because I have height and weight on him.

Well if he's a /fit/ regular then he'll have no problem posting his joocy muscled ass for us.

balls n ur court mayne

this is me

I find it funny that Sup Forums shits on manlets much more than /fit/, no shit a 300 lbs freak would destroy a 150 lbs guy, the question is why would he pick a fight with someone smaller than him to begin with?

I'd do it for free.
Wait

>people still think size and strength > actual fighting ability

Fedor's a heavyweight you fucking mong, theres a difference between 235 lbs guy punching and a 150 lbs guy punching.

>fight where they're basically wrestling, not aiming to actually hurt each other
>comparable to actual fighting

i recognize that strength and size are an advantage but come on - this isn't an actual fight

the size + strength advantages are most pronounced in this exact situation

doesn't matter how big you are if the other guy hits you harder and faster

The strength of bone, Cartilage, and tendon amazes me

>That fucking shoop of Fedor
My sides

It's a shoop

Like 450 kgs i think

Because they needed a Whole Thor to get it right.

I was in the middle of typing out an extensive response but then realize I was simply arguing for weight classes in combat sports.

Weight classes exist for a reason. 6 inch height advantage + the implied longer reach + 30lbs muscle + you have some striking training, its a massive advantage over a guy his size

Basically, I think you'd manage better than you think you would and if you really had experience in combat sports you'd agree

People care way too much about how tall you are when it comes to fighting when what matters is how much you weigh, case in point

youtu.be/GoV4mZpNlGg

>the question is why would he pick a fight with someone smaller than him to begin with?
Have you seen an interview with mcgregor? He runs his mouth 24/7, its part of his brand. I could easily see him mouthing off to the wrong person.

Is /heem/ or /fit/ leaking into Sup Forums? It's like the third thread about martial arts I've seen today.

Do any of you goofs even practise anything? I practise MMA, 30 bucks say I could wipe the floor with every here even if I am nursing a back injury RIGHT NOW.

He's running a gimmick, hes smart enough to know not to pick a fight with big guys, dont get worked

>this isn't an actual fight
If it was an actual fight he could have just rag dolled him.

Evidence: pretty much all of military history

i carry a gun on my person at all times, i guarantee you would lose

thicc solid tight

I'm not taking anything away from weight classes, of course. But there's levels to this shit. I've been into boxing for something close to five years, whenever I step into the ring to spar with someone who has 15 years of experience, I feel like I'm wrestling a shark in the water.
Same thing applies to someone like McGregor. He's a professional athlete in the biggest stage of MMA today and guys not much smaller than me have struggled against him. It's not that simple.
Right here. Boxing and will soon get into MMA aswell.
>Is /heem/ or /fit/ leaking into Sup Forums?
I think so. Must be a boring night on Sup Forums.
How'd you get injured?

>tripfag acting tough

Here's a free (You), dont spend it all in one place.

Could Sam Hyde take him?

Two hits
I hit you
You hit the ground

he's too busy conducting terrorist attacks and successfully pinning it on muslims

its amazing that he keeps getting away with it

For everyone

Pussy.

It was a slow day at the gym and the coach decided to do some self-defense shit so we don't exert ourselves too much before next week (theoretically we should be doing a fight camp). Somewhere in between grappling two dudes I felt this sharp pain in the middle of my back.

Didn't think too much of it, tried to sleep on it, couldn't get out of bed today. Should probably go to a doctor but eh.

Good on you buddy, going into MMA with a solid Boxing base will help you a fuck ton.

>Acting
Lel, he thinks because he's a loser everyone here is too.

*takes you down*
*lays and prays*
*split decisions you*
Heh, better luck next time, kiddo.

> Pussy.
Is that translation for "I want to lose fights against stronger people"? Why would you desire this?

kek nice socks faggot

>Lel, he thinks because he's a loser everyone here is too.

You are a loser.
Evidence: You're literally a tripfag on Sup Forums.
I win.

I wouldn't fuck around with a back injury if I was you. Buddy of mine couldn't train for almost a year on the count of one.
But yeah, that's what people tell me. Boxing is the next best thing to wrestling when it comes as a base for MMA. Bit nervous seeing as how many people are injured. In 5 years my biggest injury was a sprain wrist.

Lmao, come at me bro. 6'7", 260 lbs, 2/3/4/5, practicing muay thai and jiu-jitsu, concealed carry license and member of a gun club. I would destroy everyone ITT.

>tfw 6'6'' and I have bottled over 50 people in my life

If ten people from/HEEM/ ganged up on me I would unironically glass you all into paste. At the age of 15 I was jumped by a group of 10 pakis and bottled one over the head and made them all run away. I'm the best scrapper here, fact. I have never lost a pub fight in my life. If any of you said anything snarky to me, you would be erased from history. Unironically.

If anyone wants to arrange a glassing match I'm in London for the day and I am looking for a target so let me know if you're up for it.

hahahah fuck

oh yeah, i remember reading about that well documented time that big guys fought small guys with no weapons

desu i think military history probably has more examples of small guys beating big guys, but that involves strategy, logistics and technology so the size advantage goes out the window relevance wise

romans were shorter
mongols were shorter

>size advantage isn't a thing

I really wish you manlets would just stop shitposting.

>not realizing tricksy manletses would probably have poison on their nails or some bullshit to just kill you even if they lose

It is a thing. Bigger people make easier targets for shooting guns or swinging swords at

It's better to take a beating like a man than pulling a gun like a pussy. Who even does that? I can see a sandnigger or hoodrat doing it, but if you're a Whiteboi you've no excuse.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

You're well informed. I wish I had a Wrestling base, those people grind the fuck out of you and help you improve a lot.

Good luck, man. At least you're grounded and don't go around spouting shit like "I'd make Goober my bitch because I'm bigger".

>Could swear I saw these posts on /fit/ earlier this week
Begbie? That you?

>look like Hafthor but 6'1" and not famous
Wonder if he gets laid a lot

> It's better to take a beating like a man than pulling a gun like a pussy. Who even does that? I can see a sandnigger or hoodrat doing it, but if you're a Whiteboi you've no excuse.

lmao you're retarded m8
if you have tools or any weapons you might as well throw them away, because doing shit the hard way is "better"

How about Mac's new album though?

Lmao dude
>implying I go on /fit9k/
No but seriously, you me irl i'd fuck you up the ass with my 9".

>Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Jokes on you nerd I sleep terribly

and it doesn't change the fact that you're a trip on Sup Forums aka a loser

My ego doesn't enter the gym. I have no chips on my shoulder or anything to prove. It takes a very special kind of autism to claim you can beat a professional athlete because you have size on him.
You're gonna get some /k/ flack for that comment about guns though. Gun owners find all kind of mental gymnastics to justify bringing a gun to a fair fight.

even you kill them manlets come back to life the next rainbow anyway

>It's better to take a beating like a man than pulling a gun like a pussy

are you retarded? only niggers/ whitetrash get into fist fights anyways so its guaranteed if someone starts swinging at you that society would be better off if you kill them

lmaoing @ ur life
I'm 7' 3" with 9" dick, 280lbs of pure muscles, agile like a zebra, trained in aikido, karate, jiu jewtsu, katanas, swords, guns, miniguns, I was once jumped by 36 Indians, and I have beaten them all with one hand, hotdog was in the other... So before you say anything, I will warn you that you WILL lose, it is not an opinion, it is a fact.

So if you want a good ass kicking, be im front of Buckingham Palace in 20 minutes, bring any melee weapon you want, I will crush you

youtube.com/watch?v=9VPIs8f21CU

>Gun owners find all kind of mental gymnastics to justify bringing a gun to a fair fight.
You're walking about your day when some dumb nigger wants to throw down. If you have a gun or a knife, why not use it?

>a fair fight.
This isn't video games kiddo

>9 inch dick
can you just imagine having a python that size? You could club people with it

>Going through hoops to justify the fact that you're a PUSSY
Lel.

Better than the previous one. Just whizzes by you, he stepped up the production too. Strongly recommend, probably his best work since 2.

I'd like to see you try, Jon.

>Gun owners find all kind of mental gymnastics to justify bringing a gun to a fair fight.
Seems like it's already happening lel.

Why are you so angry, friend?

Read above.
>Pussy

Sucks that he's a fucking mess IRL.

I'd fight both of you, slip your first haymaker with ease because you're overzealous and looking for the KO, which was clearly evident based on your body language and mewvement, then I immediately counter with a left uppercut right elbow hook to the nose combo, step in for a hard judo toss but instead of tossing, I do a quick capoeira handstand and donkey kick you square in the nuts, now you're reeling in pain and I turn to face the other guy, but he's not even ready to go because he's worried about what I'm capable of doing because he just saw me kick you in the nuts, he goes to square up but I throw a lightning fast straight fingered jab to the eyes, causing him to immediately recoil and cover his face with both hands, which, you guessed it, leaves his groin unprotected, and of course I capitalize, quickly sliding to my knees like I just scored a goal in soccer, and ripping a Mendes-esque right uppercut square to the bottom of the scrotum, crushing both testes between my hard uppercut and the pelvic bone, at which point I turn around and quickly crack you with an oblique kick but it lands directly on the front of your throat and now you can't breathe, so I ensure that my rear foot is placed directly on top of your testicles, but the second guy is beginning to get up, covering his balls and his eyes, so I wind up and put all of my full body torque into a tornado kick, but just as the kick is about to land on the side of his temple and likely kill him, I land gently on my feet, tip m'fedora and walk out of the bar, everyone staring silently with their mouths wide, and just before I walk out into the street I turn and stare directly into your eyes and say fuck u goof, I whip out my phone and I've already got fight pass loaded up, I click on recent additions to fight pass and quickly locate a spicy banger, and it buffers as I step out into the street, everyone knowing that I am, by far, the truest of all fight fans

>white trash who gets into random fist fights calls me a pussy

oh no, whatever shall i do

he's also white so his hairline is the least of his problems.

You're not really helping your case here. So if it was a guaranteed 1v1 you'd still pull a knife or a gun?
>Inb4 niggers don't fight fair
That's why I said "guaranteed".
This thread is gonna devolve into /k/niggers pulling mental gymnastics to say that shooting someone in a 1v1 is not a coward thing to do.

I block every single punch and KO you

>if some nigger takes a swing at you then you should stand there and have a """"""""""""""""fair fight"""""""""""" or else you're a pussy

Nah, I'd just shoot him.

Damn who knew we had so many tough badasses on Sup Forums

LMFAO
I'm 12'11" with a 13' dick, 3800lbs of pure muscle, agile like a spider monkey, trained in tai chi, ho chi min, tae kwan doe, drunken monkey, greatswords, goodswords, M-16s, hydrogen bombs, tactical nukes, ICBMS, blunderbusses, I was once jumped by 800 Somali pirates, killed them all with one thumb, had a whole roasted turkey in the other hand, so before you go running your mouth, I will warn you that I WILL CALL THE COPS if you touch me. That is not an onion, it's a fact.

So if you want a good ass licking meet me in the loo by Big Ben in 15 minutes, bring any sex toys you want, I will crush them guts

too fat and can't act for shit.
Ian Whyte is actually bigger than him. he was a perfect fit for the Engineer.