/brit/

/brit/: a brainlet genera

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1hpcCexRfmA
bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-humber-42082179/hull-anti-terror-bollards-given-festive-makeover
somersetlive.co.uk/news/somerset-news/you-see-anti-terror-attack-842656
coventrytelegraph.net/news/uk-world-news/concrete-barriers-place-stop-terror-13822451
indyonline.co.uk/news/bath-prepared-possible-terror-attack-christmas/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/15/security-bolstered-christmas-markets-amid-fears-berlin-style/
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/ring-of-steel-as-armed-police-and-anti-terror-barriers-at-christmas-markets-including-leeds-1-8867582
lep.co.uk/news/crime/anti-terror-barriers-to-protect-shoppers-in-preston-1-8906644
scotsman.com/lifestyle/anti-terror-barriers-to-be-installed-in-edinburgh-over-christmas-1-4565730
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-41887538
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-german-christmas-market-frankfurt-13815985
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/armed-police-manchester-christmas-markets-13814615
windsorexpress.co.uk/gallery/windsor/123855/permanent-anti-terror-barriers-in-windsor-could-cost-1-9m.html
standard.co.uk/news/london/fortress-london-new-terror-barriers-at-buckingham-palace-to-stop-cars-ploughing-into-people-in-a3501376.html
eadt.co.uk/news/security-to-be-stepped-up-at-bury-st-edmunds-christmas-fayre-as-a-precaution-1-5256359
independent.co.uk/life-style/men-gym-visit-more-socioeconomic-equality-believe-class-research-brunel-university-a7752741.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cara

SHAG MY WIFE

BUT BIN THAT KNIFE

"Big poo, Mummy," she says, in awed tones – awed by her own bottom. "Big poo."

vocaroo.com/i/s1hpcCexRfmA

my British boyfriend sent me this, is this accent considered posh?

I must say I have missed the "I can do thing" meme

skepta is british

anyone remember Nigel Farage?

Elliott Rodgers?

Make Austria Great Again

fuck off with this shit

did you not get a big piece of paper with "I can do thing" scribbled on it in crayon for £50,000?

the modern british skyline

>Nigger

absolutely LOVE your posts, lad. keep them coming.

any of you lads ever visited the soho walk ups? i bet a lot of people don't even realise there's a red light district in london

Anyone remember Brendan Cox? Wonder how long until he rears his ugly head again, attention seeking twat

Merry Christmas. lads

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-humber-42082179/hull-anti-terror-bollards-given-festive-makeover
somersetlive.co.uk/news/somerset-news/you-see-anti-terror-attack-842656
coventrytelegraph.net/news/uk-world-news/concrete-barriers-place-stop-terror-13822451
indyonline.co.uk/news/bath-prepared-possible-terror-attack-christmas/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/15/security-bolstered-christmas-markets-amid-fears-berlin-style/
yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/ring-of-steel-as-armed-police-and-anti-terror-barriers-at-christmas-markets-including-leeds-1-8867582
lep.co.uk/news/crime/anti-terror-barriers-to-protect-shoppers-in-preston-1-8906644
scotsman.com/lifestyle/anti-terror-barriers-to-be-installed-in-edinburgh-over-christmas-1-4565730
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-41887538
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-german-christmas-market-frankfurt-13815985
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/armed-police-manchester-christmas-markets-13814615
windsorexpress.co.uk/gallery/windsor/123855/permanent-anti-terror-barriers-in-windsor-could-cost-1-9m.html
standard.co.uk/news/london/fortress-london-new-terror-barriers-at-buckingham-palace-to-stop-cars-ploughing-into-people-in-a3501376.html
eadt.co.uk/news/security-to-be-stepped-up-at-bury-st-edmunds-christmas-fayre-as-a-precaution-1-5256359

want a gf who looks like this and reads postmodern literature

>develop the rest of the country? Nah, here's £500 billion for 3 new pointless tube lines and 50 new tower apartment blocks that arabs, chinks and russians will buy and not live in

Home from toil lads and I must say the quality of the threads has been terrible.

are you left wing or right wing?

Thank you, I intend to open every link and read all of the articles

he piped up when drumpf retweeted the britain first videos

Interesting how the media """""forgot""""" he was a sex pest who was forced to leave his position due to allegations made against him by numerous women

the rorke delusion

why is the majority of leftypol and antifa unemployed and live with their parents?

got a package lads, what could it be?

right wing like any sane white man

Fell over in front of the oneitis earlier today lad
mfw

unf

dragon dildo

oh this is exciting
please keep going

bong

Developing the north is a waste of time

Ok, I deleted system 32. Now what?

Good lad. Sad to see what out cities look like now.

Dragon dildo

because anyone whos actually worked realises that "workers owning the means of production" makes no sense in our service based economies

if it's a dragon dildo i'm going to be upset

>what Sup Forums believes
>the reality

Center-right on a good day, lad.

because if they actually earned money themselves they'd realise the value of money and wouldn't be left wing bellends

it's no coincidence that left wingers tend overwhelmingly to be failures in life

Fuck off

find it hilarious when rorkelets have brown eyes

no it isnt
i say this as a londoner

We are so devoid of culture and a true, deep sense of identity that we think cramming our skyline full of wacky glass buildings is culture

could be a dragon dildo...

new keyboard

>it's no coincidence that left wingers tend overwhelmingly to be failures in life

statistics literally say the EXACT opposite you dumb rorke

both are spooks so neither

your recondensed jaw after I vapourised it last week

right wing

/brit/ is a rorke general desu

why is that?
this

John Saint Laurent

>tfw my sister has become a disgusting slut

I may disown my family, she even uses tinder for fucks sake

You can't consider yourself white if you have brown eyes, lad. Not that you Amerimutts will understand.

no they don't lol

go take a bath rasheed you're stinking up the thread again

not sure

how can you be a white supremacist if you have brown eyes? daft fucking yank mutt shitskin

you've failed as a brother

idiot.

I'm younger though

>tfw Latina gf
>my kids are destined to have brown eyes

Feels bad man

VERY puzzled about this comment

Post the damn dildo

white people can have brown, blue, and green eyes with blonde, brown, and black hair.
europeans are the most diverse people on earth

same

you won the game well done

>how can you be a white supremacist if you have brown eyes? daft fucking yank mutt shitskin

interesting...

wrong you deluded shitskin

>how can you be a white supremacist if you have brown eyes? daft fucking yank mutt shitskin

im just about as right wing as they come

upset mutts

>wrong you deluded shitskin

Don't mind them having a bit of tanned skin but I want them to have my blue eyes

But brown eyes are dominant and it's unlikely

We should build a wall just south of Birmingham and leave the north to rot

I say this as a northerner

m'job seekers

it's an iphone or something

>white people can have brown, blue, and green eyes with blonde, brown, and black hair.
europeans are the most diverse people on earth
Christ. Thank god I'm soon to be genocided down here. Can't take another minute of this Amerimutt delusions.

Sup Forums was a fucking mistake, shit's a breeding ground not a containment board

Wish we could go back to the good old days of /brit/

>all these triggered browneyes

are italians, portugese, spanish, greek, and french people not white? utter state of retarded leftists

the mutts are throwing their toys out the pram again

none of you losers would ever be in my friendship circle IRL

bitter little virgins

oh good its the rasheed v rorke part of the evening

thats a nice phone

The 'bab

Right wing men are stronger and more masculine

independent.co.uk/life-style/men-gym-visit-more-socioeconomic-equality-believe-class-research-brunel-university-a7752741.html

Former first monkey Michael "nigger cotton" Obongo

>iBricks

IPhone wanker loves his fucking iPhone