George Soros Donates $25m to Clinton Campaign

finance.yahoo.com/news/george-soros-returns-politics-25-145956295.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nccs.net/will-the-great-american-experiment-succeed.php
nccs.net/online-resources/our-ageless-constitution/will-the-great-american-experiment-succeed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Open borders guys!
Don't be racist!

ALEX JONES GONNA FREAK

You could stuff a week's worth of groceries into those bags under his eyes.

Dose this include the 8 millions he gave to BLM to invade the Bernie meeting?

Somebody please kill this kike already.

heh...would be a shame if the mods deleted this thread

When he bet against brexit he pussied out 5 days before the results came in because he knew brexit would succeed.

I'm wondering if he will do the same in this case.

Why the fuck is someone born outside the US and not even an American citizen allowed to donate this much

>Contribution Limits
>An individual may give a maximum of:
>$2,700 per election to a Federal candidate or the candidate's campaign committee.2 Notice that the limit applies separately to each election. Primaries, runoffs and general elections are considered separate elections.

He's going to make money either way. You cannot outsmart the jew. There is only one solution.

To me it looks like a $25m gamble on a 30-40% chance of having the most powerful world leader in your pocket

based, Soros is a great man. Triggers the fuck out of conservatards and doesn't give a shit.

as if we needed any more evidence on who the right choice is

Eat shit and then kys

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PRAISE KEK DESTROY MOLOCH REEEEEEEEE

Indeed. Sounds like capitalism to me senpai.
This is the future you chose.
All I see is a businessman who isn't a meme.

lel

It's not as if Trump's
>Americanism, not Globalism
wasn't a direct provocation, asking Soros to put his money where Trump's mouth is.

he doesnt think soros does it for world jewery "Just an evil old man, nothing else to see here folks!"

it surprises me that he isn't friends with Trump, they both are businessmen, i could see them making a deal down the line.

>le capitalism has anything to do with politics meme
Hang yourself from a tree

NO SHIT

One day Sup Forums will worship this man. One day.

When you're at the top, there is nothing money can't buy, assclown.

Except that Nationalism is the the biggest problem in the way of taking over the world with a 1 world government you fucking retard

In case you hadn't noticed, the only way this republic can stand is if the populace is aware of their own freedom.

You guys unironically bitch and moan about the government taking your guns.

I'd say that pretty much means the Republic has fallen.

What the fuck are you even saying?

No they haven't taken our guns yet, but they will try with Clinton.

The glory of Citizens United and the birth of the super PAC

>select all address numbers
>last one is 666

Considering it's Soros it seems pretty stingy, maybe he thinks Hillary won't be able to win?

>What the fuck are you even saying?
See:
nccs.net/will-the-great-american-experiment-succeed.php

They're just going to keep creeping you into a cage unless you start pushing back.

You've been raised on a steady diet of a "healthy fear of your government."

That's not how this country was born.

How are foreigners supposed to conquer the US when we are all armed and have the strongest military in the world?

Open the borders, Manipulate with the media, bring in foreign democrats and buy the POTUS. A lot easier than trying to destroy the USA by force

Oh jesus fucking christ.

They 404'd that link.

Exactly what I mean.

lmfao

Oh, heh.

They just moved the site around.

nccs.net/online-resources/our-ageless-constitution/will-the-great-american-experiment-succeed

>dozens of multi millionaires spend hours talking about how Donald Trump is an evil billionaire who doesn't represent America at the DNC yesterday
>paid for by a foreign billionaire

he was against brexit until he realised he can make bank off a quick gold flip

he can give more through victory funds or through the clinton foundation most likely, there is a email from the DNC leaks that actually goes into detail how they do it

Stop trying to preach to me faggot

As always Soros is looking after ordinary people's interest

I'm talking down to you, because people like Soros, they're never gonna go away.

Try respecting your enemies, competing with them on their terms, instead of building up the same government that Soros will just buy next term.

Its shocking how Soros isn't dead yet

>Try respecting your enemies
Soros is a contemptible foreign globalist psychopath. He is beyond any redeemable features that would make someone respect him. People like him just need to be defeated and distroyed.

(((Donates)))

Well he IS Jewish.

They will never, ever go away.

There comes a point when owning a nation is not enough. You need to own the Sun and everything it touches.

Jew greed knows no bounds.

You cannot fight them with swords when they own your swords. You can only fight them with principles.